Chapter 10

High School Life (not continuing)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoona POV

During these few weeks with Jessica, my impression of her is much better now. She cares a lot for her sister like my relationship with Seohyun. Somehow whenever I am alone with her, I would have these weird feelings for her. Of course it can’t be love…. Can it?

I woke up and stretched first before seeing a lying princess no a lying Jessica on the bed. OMG. She looked so beautiful even while asleep. Unconsciously, I moved closer towards her and almost gave her a kiss on her lips. But then, she woke up and stared at me. I found out that I was very close her and just mumbled out, ‘It’s no…not what you think… em, just wake up and don’t be late, bye.’

Jessica was dumbfounded and just nodded her head before slowly waking up. I was kind of glad that she actually listened to me instead of falling back to sleep. I left the room and head up to my classroom. After class, I decided to talk to Seohyun about these weird feelings. I only found her staring at Irene again.

I went up to Seohyun and said, ‘Seo, I need to talk to you for a while.’ She just nodded her head. Luckily today’s lesson was cancelled and we went to the nearby café. I didn’t know how to start so Seohyun asked, ‘Unni, what did you want to talk about?’

I replied it all in one breath, ‘Ihavetheseweirdfeelingsforthatshorty.’ Seo somehow understood what I said. She just smiled and said, ‘Those aren’t weird feelings, what you are feeling for her is only love. The romantically kind of love.’

The only feeling I felt when I heard that was just shock. It was more than impossible for me to like her. Although we were getting along but for me to fall in love with her is just not possible. But even so, it would only be a one-sided feeling as I can guarantee that she wouldn’t return the feelings.

Seo continued, ‘Unni, you must confess to her no matter what, she might actually like you back. Who knows?’

‘Definitely not. We were only getting along with each other. It’s impossible.’ I said.

Seohyun just sighed and told me that I should at least try instead of just giving up. Why out of all people? I decided to forget about it and have my lunch in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter