Chapter 4

High School Life (not continuing)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seohyun POV

The position I was given was the visual which I felt was not suitable for me. Yoona unni was a perfect visual. Her looks were 2nd in school. But I couldn’t understand why she would quarrel with Jessica sunbae. Although I don’t want this position, it’s kind of late to change as the others were working hard for their own position especially Seulgi. Her dance moves were cool and captivating and it looks to me that her friend, Krystal likes her a lot.

Yoona unni walked up to me and told me, ‘It might be hard for you to get her as Krystal likes her too and is the shorty’s younger sister too’. Unni then patted my back and continued, ‘But if you really like her I’ll help my cute Seohyunie get her no matter what’.

‘Unni, thanks but it’s okay cause to be honest I don’t really like her that much’

‘Then, that’s good cause there are many more people better than her, don’t be disappointed as the one for you will come soon’, Yoona unni said with a reassuring smile on her face.

‘The break is over, let’s start with f(x) ‘4 walls’.’ Seulgi being the responsible ‘teacher’ said. ‘1,2,3,4. Yes it’s like this now continue. 1,2,3,4. Yoona sunbae, it’s supposed to be your left leg not right leg. Please watch closely, I don’t want anyone getting this wrong again’, Seulgi calmly said without looking annoyed that Yoona unni was consistently getting the steps wrong.

‘All right, we are finally done with the chorus. Since it’s already 4:50pm and extremely tired, we will stop here and continue tomorrow.’ Seulgi said looking calm although the rest of us except Krystal were tired and still trying to catch our breath.

Taeyeon sunbae dismissed us saying, ‘This is enough for today, you are all free to go.’

End of Seohyun POV

Yoona POV

I was frustrated that I couldn’t dance well or even dance properly. Being a perfectionist, I went up to Seulgi to ask for help.

‘Seulgi, can I ask for some help as I can’t really dance properly’, I said with a smile.

‘Oh, the idiot asking help as she can’t dance at all and has to ask her own hoobae for help’, Jessica sarcastically said while smirking at me.

I was fed up with her childish words and just simply ignored her. If it weren’t for her looks I would have definitely killed her. When I was starting to forget about her she had to provoke me again. I couldn’t take it anymore and yelled, ‘Just shut up for once, can

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter