Chapter 12 PART 1

High School Life (not continuing)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyeon POV

 

Woah... Irene better answer truthfully, I can see Hellstal coming out soon. Hellstal is worse than Hellfany and Hellsica combined, the last time it happened I was more than shocked as who would think a girl who never raged would be that scary and creepy.

 

"I never did anything to your bear or whatever before. I just dumped her like how she was, I told her to forget me but she's just living in the past. I would hope for her to just move on and she has you, right?" Irene said sarcastically while glancing at the two. 

 

Oh ... I can see Hellstal coming... SAVE ME BEFORE I FALL PLEASE SOMEONE

 

"What did you just say? Dump her like how she was? Seulgi is not someone that you can just dump however or whenever you want. I thought you were a good person, but I was wrong. She told me how nice and caring you were to her and this is what my bear gets..." Hellstal said while gritting her teeth, trying  hard not to explode at Irene.

 

"Yes I dumped her like how she was. What do you want to do about it even. I don't think she loves you whole-heartedly and would choose me to you. I would advise you to ask her that." Irene continued leaving an enraged Hellstal.

 

"Soo Jung calm down, don't turn angry here. I don't think you would like that to happen would you?" Sica said trying to calm the younger Jung. Hellstal chilled and gave up on talking back to Irene.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter