Chapter 16 PART 1

High School Life (not continuing)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi :) 2 more days to Seo solo. 

 

Seulgi POV

 

Soo Jung had been acting very weird since a few days ago. I heard her unni's ex was the cool girl named Heize. She didn't look like she would do something like that. But I can't judge a book by it's cover like Irene... 

 

As Soo Jung cancelled our date as she said that she had to go to Yoona unni's house to pick her unni, I had nothing to do and thought of catching a movie alone. Yes alone. Because if she finds out I went out with a girl or boy other than her, I would have to face a jealous Krystal. A jealous Jung is not to be provoked.

 

I watching the latest installment of Kung Fu Panda. (A/N: guess why kung fu panda :) When the movie ended I saw Irene exiting the same theater, I was kind of nervous still. Hence, I decided not to say hi to her and just walked away.

 

Irene was actually with Seohyun unni. I could see that they were either best friends or lovers. A part of me felt jealous and weird as they were laughing happily with each other. I ignored the sight and walked home. 

 

Soo Jung then texted me:

 

SJ: Seulgi ah ~~~ I am at Yoona's house now, do you want to come over?

 

SG: Sure, give me the address and some time.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter