Chapter 18 PART 1

High School Life (not continuing)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

HI! Hope you all enjoy this update :)

 

Jessica POV

 

I listened to Heize explaination. I cried so badly knowing that Dahye did everything for me when I knew nothing and only hated her. Tomorrow she would be going to fly off already... I might never ever see her again or will never see her again. Why.....?

 

If only I asked her why. If only I realised that she was unwell. If only I was stronger... I would still have her. I was the closest to her yet I knew nothing about it. Dahye must have felt sad, lonely all the time... She was hurting inside out.

 

Yet she still putted on her brightest smile whenever she was with me. I am such a useless and pathetic girlfriend.... I don't even deserve her. And now, I have Yoona already, I couldn't cheat on her.

 

"D-Dahye... I-I'm sorry..." I muttered with tears still rolling down my face like a waterfall. I hugged her, I could feel her body weak and tensed up. I still held on her tightly.

 

"It's okay unni." Dahye said sadly with hugging me back.

 

"You'll be fine because you are always my princess." Dahye said sincerely while I cried even harder when I heard the nickname she always called me by. Yes... I am hers... but Yoona.... What exactly am I feeling for Yoona?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter