Chapter 3

High School Life (not continuing)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyeon POV

I woke up with my cute yet mature girlfriend lying next to me. She looked so adorable when she's asleep and didn't notice that I was staring at her. I remembered what happened the day before and was annoyed that they chose me as the leader. They had to vote on the most childish name 'Girl's Generation'. After that, Yoona started provoking Sica and ended up with the both of them quarreling AGAIN. I was so annoyed that I screamed so loud that the both of them actually stopped and apologize to one another.

Soon, my angel woke up smiling at me, she whispered to me 'Tae~ Didn’t you feel good last night?'.

I used my hands to cover my red cheeks however Fany seemed to notice it and continued with her teasing.

‘Byun Taeyeon what are you thinking right now’, she said with a smirk on her face.

I immediately changed the topic and said, ‘We are going to be late if you continue lying there’.

‘It’s okay, we still have an hour before we’re late and wouldn’t you want to feel better.’

‘Yah! Let’s go and shower together first.’

‘Of course, Tae’, Fany whispered as if she was trying to seduce me. If she was, she totally got me. We went to the bathroom and had the best bath ever together.

End of Taeyeon POV

Seulgi POV

I went to school early to practice dancing, I didn’t want to disappoint Mr Jimin who chose me. I wanted him to feel relieved and make him think that he made the right choice. I went to the dance room that was especially for us as I borrowed the key from our leader, Taeyeon.

To me, Taeyeon felt like a real leader and was responsible for her own actions. She was even able to separate Yoona also known as the most popular girl and Jessica who was Krystal’s sister and was known as Ice Princess due to her cool looks and personality. Krystal and her teasing again, but whenever I’m with her I feel safe and protected. My heart beats so fast when she smiles at me, this feeling I have for her is something that I have never felt it before. But with Krystal’s looks she could get almost anyone she wants… the person could never be me.

The girl named Seohyun was 1 year older than me yet she seemed so mature. I started dancing, although it was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter