Chapter 5

High School Life (not continuing)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Once there are 70 subs, I’ll write a Yoonsic or Taeny or Krytsal X Seulgi scene.

No one POV

A week passed since the group was formed. Each person had to play their part in order for the group to function properly. Luckily today was a Saturday or else the group would have to watch Sooyeon and Yoona quarrel. Their quarrels seemed normal for them. Representing the other 5, Taeyeon would have to stop their childish fights before it became out of hand.

A text message from Mr Jimin was sent to Taeyeon.

Starting from next week, the school dorms would be available and I would like the 7 of you to stay with one another according to my list.

Room 301 ~ Kim Taeyeon, Seo Juhyun, Tiffany Hwang

Room 303 ~ Kang Seulgi, Krystal Jung

Room 305 ~ Jessica Jung, Im Yoona

Taeyeon could predict what was going to happen in Room 305 already. She knew if they stayed in the same room 2 things would happen. 1) They would hate each other even more. 2) Start to accept one another.

Girl’s Generation Group Chat

TY: Starting next week, we would have to stay in the school dorms. Room 301~ Kim Taeyeon, My love and Seo Juhyun. Room 303 ~ Kang Seulgi and Krystal Jung. Room 305 ~ Jessica Jung and Im Yoona.

J: WHAT! YOU WANT ME AND THAT IDIOT IN THE SAME ROOM!?

TF: OMG. I can predict what’s going to happen already. At least, I have my Tae :)

Y: WHY DO I HAVE TO STAY WITH A SHORTY! WHAT HAVE I DONE TO DESERVE THIS OMG WTF!

SH: It’s okay unni I’m one room away only.

K: YAY! I’M STAYING WITH MY BEAR!

SG: …ok

J: HAHAHAHA JUNG SOO JUNG GOT REJECTED HAHAHAHA

K: UNNI! But you are staying with Yoona sunbae so aren’t you worse off than me :)

Y: The shorty is just useless to me.

TY: Let’s all chill first. It’s no use to continue quarreling.

TF: Yes, listen to your sunbae.

J: But you aren’t my sunbae, Fany…

TY: I’m older so just listen to me.

Y: Why should we?

J: Do I look like I would bother? NO!

TF: We have the authority, I am the Student President and listen to me unless you want demerit points understand?

Y: Ok

J: K

SG: I did nothing wrong…

K: Me neither.

SH: Ok.

TY: One more thing if your roommate is late, the 2 of you would receive demerit points.

K: Poor Yoona sunbae, Unni doesn’t get up until it’s 5 minutes before school starts.

Y: What did I do to deserve this…

End of POV

Jessica POV

Out of the 6 of them, I had to stay with her. I don’t really dislike her, I just find her annoying. I mean… even her cousin seemed better. But at least on Saturdays and Sundays I wouldn’t have to stay with her. Should I try making friends with her, she looked warm and loyal trying to protect her cousin. I’ll just enjoy these 2 days before school starts.

‘Unni, you are awake, right?’, Soo Jung asked.

‘Yes, why?’

‘I… I feel like confessing to Seulgi but I don’t know how…’, Soo Jung said.

‘Confessing? Are you sure? You may lose her if she doesn’t understand’, I worriedly replied

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter