Chapter 11 PART 2

High School Life (not continuing)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

'Bonding' session

 

Taeyeon POV

 

It looked awkward for Seulgi and Irene to dance together. Hence I made a bonding which made the Truth game so that we could be closer to one another. Once I decided on it, I went to ask Mr Jimin for permission on it. After that, Fany grabbed me and asked, 'Do you know whats wrong with little Jung and the Bae girl?' I shook me head and said, 'No... We could ask Sica but I don't think she would tell us. Soo jung seems pissed off whenever she sees Irene.'

 

'Oh.... then lets ask Sica. She's my best friend you know. AMERICANS TOGETHER.' Fany said before showing me her perfect eye smile which made my heart melt again. I nodded my head and told her somethimg I noticed about Sica, 'Don't you find Sica acting weird whenever she sees Yoona. Like the time when she saw Yoona talking with some random girl, she looked jealous and walked away.' 

 

'You too? I thought I was the only one. Maybe Americans arent that compatible.... Should we ask her? It seems Yoona likes her too.' Fany said while holding my hand and walking to the dance room.

 

'I don't know but I hope she tells us about it instead. But we havent really spent some time with her. At least if Sica and Yoona are together, she wouldn't be lonely.' I said reasonably.

 

'Oh... Let's ask her that tomorrow, Taetae.' Fany said with her eye smile. LIKE IT KILLS ME WHENEVER I SEE THAT.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter