Chapter 13 PART 2

High School Life (not continuing)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi guys :) 5 MORE DAYS TO SEOHYUN'S SOLO OMG 17 JAN TUESDAY

 

Tiffany POV

 

On my way to meet Sica, I saw her giving Yoona a peck on her lips before walking as normal as usual to me. I could tell that Yoona or Sica either of the two had confessed. I am happy for her that Sica would finally decide to let bygones be bygones. But still I need to have a talk with Yoona in case she hurts Sica or breaks her heart.

 

"Fany, why are spacing out for? You miss tae already?" Sica teased, waking me up from my thinking.

 

"Oh Sica, you're here already. I saw you and Yoona being so cheesy just now." I said before Sica blushed deeply. "Y-you saw u-us?" Sica asked with her head down. 

 

"Of course, but does she know about her ?" I carefully said. "Nope, I will tell her sometime soon. I don't think I would ever see that again." Sica said with tears in her eyes. "You should tell her before she finds out about it, okay?" Sica nodded her head and stopped her tears.

 

"I never want to see her again." Sica said in her sharpest and coldest tone. 

 

"Neither do I, Tae's birthday is in 2 days time. Do you think I should sing a song for her or a candle-light dinner instead?" I asked worriedly in case TaeTae doesn't like my surprise.

 

"As long as it's from you, Tae would definitely like it." Sica said.

 

"I think if you do it she would also like it. You were her ex-cr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter