Chapter 15

High School Life (not continuing)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The only reson why I putted Heize in the story is because she is just talented af so pls watch her music videos and support her :) 

 

Krystal POV

 

After my short date with Seul, I decided to find Heize unni to have a talk with her. Concidentally, I saw her with Hara unni at the nearby park. Heize unni saw me and started flirting with Hara unni. "Dahye unni, don't worry, unni isn't here with me." I said.

 

She immediately stopped her flirting and asked what I was doing here."I want to have a talk with you privately." I said honestly. Heize unni nodded her head and told Hara to go back without her. "Soo Jung, where do you want to talk at?" Heize unni asked. 

 

I told her that we could chat at the nearby cafe hence the two of us walked there. Once we found a comfortable spot, I went straight to point and said, "Unni, why did comeback?" "My parents wanted me to transfer here since it was my last year being able to live." Heize unni said sadly.

 

"Unni... You should have taken that surgery even with a 4% chance, you might still be the unni loves..." I said with tears coming to my eyes remembering it was her last year living. 

 

"I might not even be here talking to you now if it failed. I never wanted you or your unni to worry about me. At least now, Sica unni finally moved on. I am still sorry for hurting her but it is the best way." Heize unni said bluntly with a hint of sadness in her voice.

 

You might be wondering why this is Heize unni's last year of living. Let me explain it all to you now...

 

Heize unni had cancer. She had the choice of either going for the surgery 3 years ago with a low success rate of 4% or wait until she dies. The doctor advised to go for second option, he said that she only 3 years to live and should live her life to her fullest. 

 

At that time, Dahye u

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter