Chapter 19 PART 2

High School Life (not continuing)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jessica POV

 

It was weirder as the whole amusement park was pink.... Wait, pink isn't that Fany's favourite colour? But...? Ahhhh... Its so confusing. I was too curious and asked Yoongie, "Why is this whole place in pink?" 

 

"It's a secret." Yoona said before smirking at me. 

 

Secret...? What kind of a secret could it possibly be?

 

"Hold my hand in case you get lost, this place looks all the same... I-Im just c-caring for you." Yoona stuttered while I just smirked and held her hand. Yoona continued saying that she booked the whole place already.

 

I didn't know that she was as rich as Taeyeon. "Hey Sica" I heard someone say that and curiously, I turned back and saw Taeyeon with Fany. "Unnie~~~" I moved my head and saw Krystal with Seulgi. 

 

Okay... I guess it makes sense now. No wonder the whole place is pink... pink and pink. Only Taeyeon would be rich enough to buy a whole amusement park and paint it all, litterally all pink.

 

"Sica~~~ Where do you want to go first? Bumper cars? Teacups? Carousel? Or what? " Yoongie cutely asked. 

 

"Yah! Im Yoona, stop with your annoying and not cute aegyo." Fany said while sending death glares to my Yoona.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter