Chapter 9 - Shinhye's Friends

The books and YOU!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Shinhye is so busy attending the books area for this day, her staff are so busy as early as 4:00AM because they have a reservation today for a product launching meeting with the executives of a certain insurance company. More of a brain storming session. It's for 25 pax and good for 4 hours only. They will just occupy part of the store and early morning is not that full on a regular day for Coffee Tea & Good Reads so it's a good revenue for them.

The meeting is ongoing and for another hour it will be over. Shinhye can say by the look on their faces that it was a success. She can't concentrate with her office works because someone from the group gave her a note thru her staff telling her that she has a nice place and there's a reason for him to come for a visit regularly. It was Ji Chang Wook as the note stated. He can't take his eyes off me!  He is so charming and oh oh with the same dimples as Minho but I love my jagiya so much and this charm won't affect me at all! That I can guarantee, she smirks at the same time and when she lifted up her head she saw Chang Wook all eyes on her smiling! She blushes so deep with that.

'Noona, the group is asking for their bill' said Bogum.

'Here. Make sure to issue them an official receipt. Never mind about the excess hours, tell them it's on the house.' 

'Ok. You seem so preoçupied and who gave you the note from those men by the way. Where is Minho, just when you needed him the most he is nowhere to find!' Bogum was giving her no time to answer each question he asked.

'Hey, why are you so affected all of a sudden? Don't fret I can still handle the situation here. Ok?' 

Just when Bogum turned his back to Shinhye to attend to the group's departure, three beauties entered the store.

'Shinhye, I missed you so much!' that is Kristal running to her and hugging her so tight!

The other two, Kang Sora and Im Yoona just smile at Kristal's child act. They just came from their trip and it was their first travel abroad without Shinhye and they have missed her terribly. They can't wait to share each of their stories on the said trip.

'Kristal, let her go she can't breathe anymore' said Yoona.

Just when Kristal let go of Shinhye, Chang Wook approaches them

'Hi. Ms. Shinhye right? I am Ji Chang Wook and I am with the group you just served for a meeting' and extends his right hand.

'Oh hi. Thank you for choosing us. I hope you will consider us again next time' accepting the hand shake but it took Chang Wook to let go of her hand.

Shinhye clears , 'my hand please'.

'I am sorry. We are already planning on that. We will have our final program for our product launching. If you could only accommodate us for the big event might as well do it here also but I think we need a bigger venue than this.' Chang Wook feels a little sad saying that.

'I think I have to plan for an expansion so that I can accommidate you on your next events' Shinhye just joke about it and introduce her friends to him.

'By the way these are my friends, Kristal, Yoona and Sora."

'You are all gorgeous, ladies. Nice to meet you here' Chang Wook shaked all their hands.

'I think we have to go and thank you again Shinhye si.'

'You are all welcome' she walks them to the door.

Shinhye go back to her friends. They have a lot of catching up to do after being apart for almost one monrh.

'Who was that Park Shinhye? He is so handsome!' asked Sora

'I just met him. They reserved part of this store for a meeting. It was great having to consider us. We are just new in the business just to think of it' Shinhye being proud.

'He is eyeing you girl! I can feel him!' Kristal on her high pitch again

'I already have a boyfriend.' 

'What!' her 3 friends exclaimed in unison.

Shinhye covers . OMG! I think I am the one who needs an explanation to do, she thought!

'We were gone for almost a month and you have a boyfriend already? What happened? You have this new store, you have a prince charming a while ago and now you are claiming you already have a boyfriend? When it rains it pours? Really Shinhye? You are one hell of a lucky girl here!' Yoona exclaimed again!

'I am sorry bffs, I just can't control my feelings over Minho and we both feel the same way so we just moved it up to the next level as exclusively dating 2 weeks ago' Shinhye was explaining.

'So, his name is Minho? Why say sorry for that Shinhye, you deserve that happiness. We are just a little bit sad that we are not here to share that happiness with you but we are very happy for you chingu ah, really very happy. I already sense that there is something with that smile when I saw you when we came in. I was not mistaken right?' Sor

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter