Chapter 7 - Meeting Grandma Lee

The books and YOU!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minho is so busy with his collaboration with Space and Glitters. Their representatives came 2 days ago to make their own occular inspection of the present status of AdProm. There's no doubt and Minho is so positive that he is on top of his line and his clients could attest to that. He opens his financial atatus with them and he is so proud of how much he is earnings and his annual net income can even buy out 100% of Space and Glitters' stocks!

The visitors were so amazed of the progress of Minho's company and they reported it immediately direct to their CEO and what more this said CEO can ask for. They can both benefit on this collaboration and this will happen as soon as everything is settled. The contract has to be reviewed accordingly and they agreed on the 60/40 income settlement. Capital shared is not problem as they are both so liquid as stated clearly in their financial statements. Everything is falling into place though this is not new to Minho but still he gets so overwhelmed by the situation as this is his biggest collaborarion ever!

Minho wasn't able to visit Shinye since his visitors came and he needed to prepare for it before their arrival and it's been a week now. He is so missing her so much. After the confirmation of their love for each other there were only text and call and no seeing each other at all. Minho had explained this to Shinhye so well. At first she was slightly shocked when she found out that his now boyfriend is the sole owner of AdProm and it's the biggest in South Korea! She felt so little for a while compare to her business but their family business is on top of the line too. It may not be that big but her dad is well known too being the owner of the biggest electronics company in their country. She don't want to boast on that as it is not what matter most in their relationship. Being rich is not in their topic from the start and it won't never get in their way. Their love for each other is what's more important and Shinhye will try harder to understand Minho's busy schedule from there on.

Shinhye's phone rings and when she saw that the one calling is the man she misses a lot for the past week, her smile is so priceless and her staff did not miss that! They saw how she seldom smile nowadays and when her phone rings they look at her at the same time as if they have rehearsed that action. 

'Hi there' Minho's sweet voice lingers in her ear and it took her sometime to answer.

'Oh hi there busy man. I miss you here, a lot' replied Shinhye.

'Then open the door for me baby. I am missing you a lot too!' Minho is looking at her outside the glass door. He wanted to hug her even at a distance and can't wait for the door to be opened.

Shinhye immediately look at the door, there he is and her heart flutters so much with just that look from him. She stands up and opens the door for him. That hug is needed so much by both and it took away all the missing part of the week without seeing each other!

They took a seat and Minho kiss both of her cheeks and Shinhye did the same. 'I love you baby, I miss you' Minho is not taking his eyes of her and holds her hands with so much passion. 'I love you too and I miss you more. This corner is so lonely without you and this loveseat has to serve its purpose but if the other half of me is not here most of the time, it will remain lonely in here' Shinhye is looking straight to his eyes too and she felt a pang of guilt having said those words because she understands why he is so busy.

'I am not complaining baby, that was just said in passing and I get carried away by your eyes' she pouted. 'I am sorry.'

'I understand don't worry. I am the guilty party here and now that I have a free week coming I will make up for the lost time, that I promised!'

That smile again melts his heart!

'Come on let's take a walk and have dinner somewhere.'

'Kaja' Shinhye stand up at the same time.

They are having the time of their life and talked so much about what happened the past week. Shinhye is so proud of her boyfriend. He looks so tired but she saw the real happiness in his eyes and that dimpled face always take my breath away! She was startled again when Minho speaks.

'Shinhye ya, my grandma is dying to meet you and she's been pestering me almost every hour by her calls and she wants to set a dinner for us in her house. I've been staying at my condo for the past 2 weeks now because I want to spent more time with you and ev

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter