Chapter 6 - Nado Saranghae

The books and YOU!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The errands were done and over with. Minho and Shinhye are now walking back to Namsan Tower for their dinner. They have decided to just walk since they won't be having their night run for tonight. Atleast they can have this little walk before 'the cheat' as they will be eating their hearts out for this 1st formal dating. They agreed too that they will have a double night run the next day or go to the gym nearby for some stretching or take their bikes to the park for a round or two. Whatever their busy time would spare them.

They are now heading to the Tower 3F where Hancook is located. A vintage Korean restaurant with 30 varied types of Korean buffet. A formal one as it is because as promised to Shinhye that this will be their 1st formal dinner date.

'How did you get a reservation here this instant, I mean we only talk about this dinner today and you got us a reservation that easy?' Shinhye was amazed.

'I just happen to know someone who works here and use my little connections so to speak. It's not that I want to impress you but this is the best restaurant here and I won't prefer anything other than this for our dinner tonight.' Minho too is happy that he got himself a reservation here and take note, he did not bribe anyone just to get a table for two here and with a good spot too overlooking the cool night of Soul! 

'This is really great. I am so happy to be here, my first time. I am always out of the country to pursue my studies that is why I am not that familiar anymore to some places. I was not the outgoing  type too.' Shinhye continue.

'There's always a first time for anyrhing. A lot of firsts today so let's start our dinner. I am famished!' said Minho

'Ok. Let's make the 'cheat' happen!' Shinhye with laughters.

They go to the buffet table and choose a little of each they like so that they can taste atleast half of the famous 30-dishes or maybe all? As if they can!

Once seated to eat, they savour the food first and Minho started a conversation.

'Can I ask a question?'

'Sure. You seemed to be so anxious of something just now.'

'I can't see your friends in your store since I came there regularly. Are they all abroad or something since you said you finished your course somewhere and where is that school1 may I ask too?' Minho gets excited this time.

'My friends went to Bali for our annual routinary out-of-the-country- get-away. Since I have a business to attend to, my first time to missed our bonding.' Shinhye now feels missing her good friends since high school.

'I am sorry to hear that but it's for a good benefit so don't upset your self now. It happened for a good reason not just because you don't want to go with them. I am here to keep you company and what if you have joined them, will we be able to meet each other?'

'Fine, fine.' Shinhye laughing. She knows Minho wanted her to take advantage of this kind of alone time with him. This guy is really something, she thought. There's something in him that makes my heart flutters everytime he talks. A very sensi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter