Chapter 5 - A Week of Happiness

The books and YOU!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The past week has been great. Minho and Shinhye became more closer and got to learn so much about each other. After tending his business the whole day, Minho usually ends his day at Shinhye's place and the night run has been their daily routine and afterwards having their dinner at the market place which they are enjoying so much rather than the candlelit ones. People are not aware that this couple are both heirs from their respective families and they only act otherwise because they preferred it that way and they don't want to complicate things.

It was again a Saturday and Minho spends his early hour coming to the store. The staff never missed the sweetness of this lovely couple when they do their good reads, either they are at Minho's corner or at Shinhye's pink end. They collaborate in their reading sometimes though the sofa is really meant for couple's love seat, sometimes Shinhye felt suffocated by the happiness she feels and seems like the said sofa is good only for one. But who could resist to be beside this beautiful creature with dimples to die for! OMG, don't let this be only a dream or if it is then I don't want to wake up anymore. Dear Dreamcatcher, don't intrude and spare me this moment with Minho. This is not a bad dream so please let me hold on to this moment. She continue on daydreaming until,

'Hey Shinhye, want a coffee or tea break?' Minho was asking 3 times already.

'I am sorry, I was thinking about my errands later' Shinhye being defensive of her daydreaming beside Minho.

'Where to?' ask Minho.

'There is this bookstore my friend told me besides Namsan Tower. It's kind of moving out sale until today only so I have decided to check on it later then I have to go to one of my suppliers store just a few kms away from there as they are offering me a new coffee bean from France. If it will be late when I come back then I'll just skip our night run for tonight.' Shinhye felt sorry for herself as she don't want to missed any chance with Minho but she has to run her busness well and she wanted to make it big in her own way.

'I'll go with you. It's not safe for you to drive on your own. If we can't do our run later then might as well end our day with a good food at the Namsan Tower, can I take you out for dinner tonight as our official first date please?' Minho can' believe himself that he can easily utter the words. It seems that this woman is taking every courage he has and bringing out the best in him so far. He felt only happiness since he met Shinhye and being with her is overwhelming everyday!

There it is again, Shinhye felt she overheard what Minho said. 'What's that again? A dinner for our first date?' she said the same as Minho. 

'Yes, sorry if you feel I am being in a rush.'

'No, ofcourse not. It's but natural for you to ask me out because you said you want to pursue me. I'll be glad to have dinner with you tonight.' Shinhye being in a rush too but she gets that red face after. Am I being too forward she thought. But since she doesn't want to miss any chance with this guy, so be it! To hell with the unbecoming of me! She smiles but looking at her back for Minho not to see.

Minho.is so happy hearing that and he is now looking forward of that first formal dinner with her lovely Shinhye. After finalizing their time to go with now their errands, Shinhye gets on her feet and push Minho to the door.

'Come on let's both go home to change.Let us meet here in an hour then off we go so that we won't be late coming back. I want to comeback here for the closing time,'

'I'll drive you home since your house is on my way."

'No, I have my car.'

'Just leave it here. I'll  drop and just pick you up at your house

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter