CHAPTER 17 - CONFLICT Of Schedules

The books and YOU!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ater the happiness overload, it's a realty check for this couple. For a week Minho was invisible to Shinhye's side. He was busy with the office set up and the first project of the collaboration. Shinhye too was busy with the construction of the new wing of her store and has her regular business routine. They are both where they should be, serious business as it is and this new development on both sides are killing their time together. If Minho has an open schedule to date, Shinhye has something to attend to and if Shinhye was the one who was free, Minho is even too busy to get out. It's always a conflict achedule for the both and when they agreed on a specific date, this happened.

It's now so late and Secretary Kim needs to be home as fast as he could because his wife is waiting at home for their anniversary dinner.

'It's now so late Sajangnim, I need to go first and you need to go home now so that you can rest. Your meeting will start at 9:00 AM sharp tomorrowo.'

'What time is it?'

'It's now past 10:00PM.'

'Really? Oh my God! Shinhye is witing for me. Where is my phone? You can go now Secretary Kim. I'll just turn this off and I'm off to go too!'

'Don't forget to be early please. We have not yet discussed the positioning of the staff for tomorrow's meeting.'

'I'll send it to you later so that you can check and we'll just have to print it when we get here tomorrow.'

'Ok then. Goodnight. See you tomorrow!

Battery drained! He is now running past the speed in a highway on a late night like this and might end up in jail on his way to Shinhye but good thing there was no hi-way patrol on the way but his heart might outburst anytime from the way it beats due to nervousness, he is so hungry, he is so sleepy and he is brain dead at the moment with what happened the whole day.

After the deliberation on what will be the theme of the office of the new group who will collaborate on the new projects, they agreed on something after they were all exhausted! It's lime green and vermilion (red orange) as these are the colors of the two companies and for a fair judgement both has to be present. The new wing is under construction and in a week's time the new team has to move in, finish or not they need to start on their first project. This will be on the agenda for tomorrow's meeting and they need the final office set-up to be sent to Hongkong for approval.

He arrived at the store. Shinhye is nowhere to be found until Bogum approaches him.

'She left more than 2 hours ago and she angry fyi. She might be at home by now so better make a good explanation.' Bogum said though it's half a lie, Yes she is angry but because she was so worried that he didn't call to notify her that he will be late nor he will not come. Her thoughts on what might happened to him on his way to her store is what was bugging her mind while waiting. Her heartbeat was offline and she can't think straight and just went out for the run for it might help to condition her mind.

'It's  too late, she might be sleeping by now. I have an early meeting tomorrow and I still have to finish what's on our agenda. I'll talk to her after my meeting.'

Minho really looks  so exhausted right now while Bogum just look at him while he is talking. He looks so drained and might collapse anytime soon! 

'Wait here. I think you need something to eat before you go. You look like you'll collapse in here anytime. Don't be too harsh on yourself Minho. Every work is worth our energy but when it's more than what we can do, it will also drain and exhaust us. I'll prepare you a soup and a light dinner. Even though Shinhye is angry she still cares and if she learns that I didn't offer you anything after seeing you like this, she will still  get mad at me.'

'It's ok, i'll just have a take out on my way home.'

It's a big NO. Remain seated and just wait here!'

Minho can't do anything right now because he felt he needs food to regain his mind set so he just nod to Bofum and while waiting he take advantage of the time being offered to atleast take a nap after bowing his head on the table and as fast as the wind blows, he fall sleep right  away!

Bogum calls Shinhye, he can't just keep quiet on this situation.

'It's late. Is there a problem?' she asked her cousin.

'I don't know if it's a problem but your boyfriend is here and looks so exhausted. He is now taking a nap while waiting for a light dinner that I am preparing for him. I told him to eat before he gets home and I don't think that he can drive also.'

'Is he drunk or something?'

'He is not. He came from work. His battery is drained & forgot about the time he was supposed to come over. Long day at work. I told him you left more than 2 hours ago. Where are you?'

'I am outside right now. I came back because I left my documents inside my office.'

'Goo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter