CHAPTER 16 - The WEEKEND GETAWAY

The books and YOU!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

They Are ready for the weekend getaway as both are busy packing their needs but yet they need to visit Grandma Lee for a dinner the night before.

'Good evening Grandma Lee.' Shihye hugs the old woman as soon as she opens the door for them. 

'Now I am more than happy as you have granted my wish for a home dinner!' and she reciprocates Shinhye's hug.

'Can I join you on that hugging session my dears?' and hugs both these two special women in his life right now!

'I missed you a lot! I hope you can visit me more!'

'We will find time Grandma Lee.' says Shinhye. She felt the old woman's sadness and her sympathy is with her. She needs to talk to Minho about this and they need to make a way to see her atleast once a week.

'We'll talk about it granny. I know how it is to live alone though you have your friends around I still think that we need each other to talk to more often than not. I regret the times that I was so busy and out of the coutry for a business trip but the business needs me as we need it too. I am sorry for taking you forgranted lately. Mianhe.'

'Aishhhh! This boy! I was only kidding. I am fine here and don't worry about me. I am enjoying the meet ups with my old friends and take note, we are planning to Europe trip in 2 month times and I am very very excited about it!,

'Are you sure you are really up to that long trip Grandma Lee, you might get tired in the long run.' asked Shinhye.

'I am sure my body is great and I have 2 doctor friends with me on that trip and one of which has been keeping an eye on my health for the past 15 years and so!'

'Really? Now I can rest my concern Grandma Lee. All I was thinking is how tiring that trip can be and you know when it's overseas, Minho is here, we are here and we will worry so much.'

'Don't worry about me. My friends are taking care of me more than you can think of and I am really happy that they are so ceoncern too about me but I assure you all that I am very much ok!'

'Thanks to that granny but more than anything else just update us every now and then and enjoy the most!'

'Thank you grandson, thank you Shinhye. You take care of each other while I am away ok?'

'Yes, grandma!' both said in unison.

The dinner went so well and they still has a lot on their plates to talk about but the time did not permit those stories anymore as Minho and Shihye has to go because they have an early flight to Jeju Island the following day.

The couple send their goodbyes and kissed Grandma Lee.

'You take are on your trip kids. Send my regards to all of your friends and keep an eye to each other please?'

'Yes Grandma Lee. We will send your regards and you take care too!'

'You go, rest early for your flight tomorrow.'

'Bye granny. We'll send you pictures!'

'I'll wait for that Minho, just don't forget. Enjoy!'

Minho send Shinhye home and they will jsut see each other at the airport. Shinhye will be sent by Woobin and Minhyuk will give Minho a ride to the airport because hi father will be sending him.

As if there is a commotion insise the airport as the group were complete. They are all getiing excited as this is their first together.

'Shinhye did you bring the one I have asked?' Kristal whispers on her ear.

'Yes ofcourse! How would I forget when you keep on texting and calling me every minute of yesterday!'

Minhe chingu! I forgot to buy myself a new one and you once told me that you have a spare that you think is too small to fit your curves anymore so I thought about it.,

'It is too revealing Kristal and I didn't have the chance to wear it because I don't have the guts to wear that in public. It was my mom who brought it for me when she went to a European Tour 2 years ago and she thinks it would fit me. When I sat it, my God, I don't think I have the nerve!'

'Was it too y?' asked Sora

'Yes it is! I'll let you see it when we are in our room!'

'No I am n=more excited! Minhyul just wait and see!'

'Kristal! Are you really getting you way with Minhyuk?'

'Yes Shinhye and when we get back I promised that we are already a couple!'

'My God you are that desperate now chingu ya!'

'It's about time! hahaha!'

The group went inside the airport for the check in. Minho comes near and holds her hand. Shinhye felt so giddy just looking at her boyfriend. He is really so handsome and with his outfit, women will never take their eyes out of him! He is so simple yet even men captures the handomeness in him. You won't take him as a serious businessman at his age!

Minho on the other hand is thinking the same with her. When he saw her when he arrived, the summer ourfit fits her so well and she looks even younger on it. The floral dress that is above her knees, the flats and the hat, all compromised her outer beauty. How much more when they get to know her personally. What's outside is more than what's inside her. She may not be aware that she is elegantly beaurtiful but her outlook says it all!

'Hey, why are you looking at me like that?'

'I can't take my eyes out of you baby, you are so beautiful on that dress!'

'You are too! I feel I'll be having a hardtime keeping you to myself when we are at the beach!'

'Weh?'

'You look hot baby!'

'What? Am I? Am I thinking that we can move forward while at Jeju baby?'

Minho gets what was unexpected, a big hit on his arm!

'Ouchhhhhh! That hearts a lot baby!'

'You deserve that! What a y! I won't say such from now on!'

Shinhye went away but Minho is trailing him from her back. When they are near the check in point, Minho holds her hand again.

'I am sorry baby. I won't say that again, mianhe please?'

'We are just on our way, don't spoil our first out of town trip together neh?'

'I promised! Kaja!'

They all went in and as expencted, Minho and Shinhye, Minhyuk and Kristal are sitting alongside each other but the rest are just chingu coupled twinning.

They arrived and transport service of The Island Blue Hotel is already waiting when they get out of the airport. They only booked for 2 rooms that is good for 4. They will be out most of the time so they just need the room to sleep and a rest when they feel like staying in for a short nap or drinking. They don't want to be wasted at a public place as they are all from a well off families and a bad news is a bad news and it lingers to people who envy them!

They just put in their bags first and since they are all hungry, they decided to eat first then come back to theor rooms to fix their belongings.

They are having their brunch at the hotel cafeteria and look at their schedule for the day. They had their itineraries but we all know that this trip is really meant for Minho and Shinhey and they need to revise it for this couple.

'Do you have your schedules Shinhye? ' asks Go Ara

'Not yet, we need to be near you in case my mom checks on me or call me. Though I know she won't do that and she never did that to us but you know when you didn't expect it the most? This is the first time that we have boys on a trip so we just need to be vigilant.Though I am feeling guilty about this, I am sure I won't be doing something that I will regret in the future! Don't think about y things guys, what I mean is lying to my family.'

'No, you are not lying Shinhye, we have their approval on this trip though you just need to be alone withe Minho at some part of this trip but we guarantee your family ll also that we will all be safe on this trip. Don't be guilty or something ok? We are all at the right age to know our limitations and as if we will allow Minho to be ert on you!' Kimbum run for his life saying that!

They all laugh out loud on that!

'Whatever is on our schedules will just remain at that and we will just be nearby places at yours.' said Minho

'That's good! We don't have to redo or think othewise. You are really a smart guy Minho. That is why you became the best businessman, you think the litlest but the most applicable one! Who would think about that!' Ilwoo was being exaggerated ofcourse!

'I like it too! We don't need to waste time rescheduling nor changing our plans but I am more excited to go to the beach later! I am all up to it today! Kristal almost choked while drinking her fresh fruit juice!

SHinhye knows why.

They head back to their own rooms. Kristal is so excited with what Shinhye brought for her swimsuit. She can't wait to wear it and flaunt her curves to Minhyuk. She was thnking if she can have the time of her life right now doing advances to that guy. He can't read him and she can't feel him being interested in her. Minho said that he is really very shy and he thinks too that he is not yet ready to have a girlfriend as he is so

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter