CHAPTER 18 - THE CHALLENGE IS ON FOR THE COUPLE

The books and YOU!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The positioning was done and staff from HongKong came in the following day. There is someone that Minho didn't meet when he was there and he was a bit surprised seeing her here at the Executive Office.

He called Secretary Kim imediately and to make him even more surprise, the new girl is with him when he enters the meeting room.

'Sajangnim  this is Ms. Park Min Young and she will handle this project with you as one of the Directors. She is the daughter of one of Hongkong office executives and since his father is taking a sick leave right now, she is here to study the project as a start then will be collaborating with all the members for a month or two then she will be on top of all the major decicions with you and the other directors.'

'It's nice to finally met you Minho-ssi. I've heard so much about you from where I came from and I hope that I can be of help with you on this porject. I just came from my masters degree in London and I was a bit shocked too that I will be involved immediately on this project here in Korea. I am a Korean too but I am out of the country most of the time to study.' 

Park Min Young was more that eyeing Minho. She felt more interested in him more than the project itself and she is now more aggressive to show him how smart she is more than anything else and she wants to pursue her curiosity about this man.

'Nice to meet you too Min Young-ssi. I was not expecting you but I am adaptable to change and I hope to that we can come up with big deals for this project. Secretary Kim will send you to your designated office and feel free to talk to anyone. We will be busy most of the time but you can ask anyone anything after you have studied the concept of this collaboration. We will be dealing with well known personalities so we will be out most of the time too. Find a team that can go with you from time to time, maybe the ones who's been with the same project for a long time and just mingle and observe. In that way you will learn how to handle different kind of people from different walks of life,' said Minho.

'Can we not go side by side on this?' asks Min Young

'Sometimes yes but most of the time no because  you will be concentrating on the advertisements side and I am more with the operations and finance. It's a defferent venue for us but you can come with us sometimes because you are one of the Directors too.'

'Ok then. I just hope that  during my transition  I can ask more of you because more than anybody else you are more experienced with this kind of business,' added Min Young

'No problem with that. You can come to me when my time is not that hectic. I am on a meeting most of the time because we are just starting up and this is our most critical period as we are into adjusting period. Everything is at risk if were not decided properly.' Minho added

'Point taken, Minho-ssi and thank you. I'll see more of you then.'

Secretary Kim came out with her to accompany her to her room but came back immediately to Minho right after.

'I think she is into you.'

'We know that I am taken Secretary Kim.'

'Yeah I know that but I don't feel good about her and she is persistent. Beware of women like her. She's a smart one but her looks might deceive you.'

'You know how I am personally. Shinhye captured my all at this point and she is the only one that turned my heart to find love after all those years of being single and all alone. I feel my world will break apart if anything pulls us apart and I don't have time to flirt and I am not the type, you know that too.'

'Yes but sometimes we just can't hold our barriers and women will always be our weakness?'

'You will be there to guard me and I know Shinhye is so important to you too.'

'Definitely! She is too good to be true and she doesn't deserve to be hurt and I am warning you Minho, I won't take your side if you commit mistakes in your relationship!' 

'Hahaha, I now see the other side of you Secretary Kim and thank you for being so honest with me. Don't worry but I will hold my barriers so strong to not anyone steal my heart, I promise you that!'

'Do that Minho. Protect yourself and Shinhye. I want to see you walk down the isle with her soon and I know Grandma Lee is waiting for that too, soon!'

'You will be a witness to that! I'll go to my room now. I miss my yeoja chingu, I promise to call her when I am not that busy.'

'I'll see you later Minho. Your meeting is at 2:00PM with the Creative Group. Mind you, Min Young-ssi will be present. You forgot that you heads up on all metings and you will her more often than not.'

'Just don't forget to reminfd me always so that I will make myself look like a mess and won't take a bath.'

'Minho!'

'I was just kidding. I always look handsome even if I won't take a bath for a week and I can't help those women to take a second look when I pass by.'

'Now you have the grace to say such thing? Let Shinhye listen to that, let's see what you will be up to.'

'Don't be too serious Secretary Kim, my life is Shinhye and there will be no one else but her. Grandma will kill me first if I will break her heart! I am more afraid to face her than you. I know when she gets angry and I'll be dead!'

'Good that you know. Go now. Shinhye is waiting.'

'See you later. I have reviewed the minutes of the meeting and it's all fine in there. Just make sure that everybody is ready too and prepared their own agendas.'

'I'll make sure of that on my e-mail notice.'

Minho went to his room and dialed Shinhye's number.

'Annyeonghaseyo.'

'You didn't recongnize my number baby?'

'Sorry, I am using a bluetooth head set. We have guests right now and they were not on schedule. Everybody is so busy. I am Cashiering right now and Bogum and Kai is serving at the same time. Good thing we have hired an additional chef for a part time today or else I will be in the kitchen too.'

'Can you afford to be on the phone at the same time too?'

'Yes, we have settled the tables and the other customers left already so we are now just catering to this one group. How are you? Bu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter