Chapter 13 - JEALOUSY Strikes!

The books and YOU!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was finally confirmed, Minho needs to stay in Hongkong for another 2 weeks and Shinhye was so sad that it's more longer than she had anticipated. She can't do anything about it. 

Good thing she has a fully booked 2 weeks. Reservations came in maybe just in time for her not to sulk while waiting for Minho from his business trip. Though it was not a big event for a 10-day 20 pax planning, it's still is something to be busy with as it requires full marketing and venue preparation everyday.The menus are full for a breakfast, lunch and morning and afternoon snacks. The coordinator requires for the best food that Shinhye can provide.

Take note, this is Ji Chang Wook's reservation. This is the planning committee of the biggest electronics suppliers meet up in Seoul South Korea and he is one of the chairman of this and he heads up the event administration.

He's been a member of this association for 7 years now and he learned a lot from being a member to start with seven years ago and until this moment wherein he already holds one of the highest ranking officials of this said association. This is his personal business and he gives his heart and soul to it as a sign of somewhat a show off to his family who disowns him for more than 10 years now. He can't blame them but he felt sad everytime he thinks of them and he misses them a lot! When he is busy, his friend Lee Seung Gi helps him in everything as he is the company's Legal and Financial Advisor.

The insurance company was built up with his friends and it's making a big name too in the South. He makes his way up the hard way but now it's paying off!

Let us take a little look at JCW's background.

He is a chaebol on the loose, meaning he did not make it to the list of men whom your parents would be proud of when their daughter introduce him for a boyfriend or exclusively dating him. He was a brat and had his share of the wild world when he was younger. 'Was' as in was. We can't live in the.past mind you guys. We all have to be over it somehow when we get wiser! Though we can't change history, that's a fact. A few has it on their nerves and keep on reminding him of his past. It can't be changed so just be it, that was his motto in life for a while. What's important is, it was so long ago and he made it to a few also who positively make a great rebound of his life before it's too late! Now he is living in peace and has earned his way to be the best in what he do.

The final touches of the menu is being discussed and the head of the food committee is there together with JCW. Ofcourse the apple of his eye is there, Shinhye's cook and Park Bogum for the beverages. 

'I am ok with your set menu Shinhye, that's final except for the coffee after each meal, I want everyone to have their choice of your special blends not just a hot coffee and tea. Let's give them a taste of your great barista's mix and blends!' 

'That would be good!' answered Shinhye. 

'We have our new set of blends to be introduced to our clients and this is a big chance for us to have them be tasted by your group.' added Bogum.

 'Ok then, it's a deal,' said JCW

They have finalized the menu and the drinks to be served. Shinhye was more than happy because that was a great deal! The sales itself from that event was more than she had expected and what's more than that is, the 2nd part of this planning will be held here also before the big event. When it rains, it pours! What's there to be lonely about, I am so lucky! She thought but deep inside she is so missing someone!

It was never a lousy day for that 10-day set-up. Everyday was as fresh as the first day for the meal. Marketing is tiring but it was worth it! Shinhye's mind was occupied by everything as far as  this event is concerned. Even if she only received 3 phone calls from Minho, she just slept if off after because she was so damn tired and being mad has no space all over her body and her motto, 'I love Minho very much and I will understand him no matter what!'

Cliche😄

It was the last day if the planning session and JCW is settling the bill with Shinhye and making a downpayment for the next planning which is a week after.

'Are they satisfied with the food?' asked Shinhye

'They loved all of them but your blends were the best! Please serve the same on our 2nd planning,' said JCW.

'No problem with that!'

'By the way, the 2nd planning will be a week including Saturday and Sunday.' added JCW

Shinhye was taken aback by that because Minho is already back by then and he promised a weekend getaway with her immediately upon his return. 

'I thought it will only be 5 days.'

'The others from Busan will join the event and we tend to tak

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter