Chapter 12 - Busy as a BEE

The books and YOU!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was after Minho left for Hongkong when Shinhye felt the loneliness. Even if they met up every night for a run and late dinner before that Friday night flight, the more she's missing him now because she is now get used to seeing him everyday. The first day was the worst but she knows she needs to be tough and strong to overcome their situation now. There will be more of this kind in the near future and Minho is a certified businessman by heart and if it's business there's nothing like monkey business for him. It's either go for it or not all. There's no gray area where he is concerned, just a yes or a no and he won't settle for 'in between.' A true businessman so to speak!

Remember his personality when it's business. Will this apply also when he is inlove? Will it also be a make or break, a yes or no?

Shinhye is trying so hard not to be affected by her MMS, Missing Minho Syndrome. It's time to go back to being a bookworm! As much as she wanted to be that busy, her MMS just comes back again and again! This is the first time that she can't concentrate even for a good read to think that it's one of the new books that she bought just a week ago.

'Oh my God, this is insane! Just because he is also my first boyfriend I may be have been so attached that is why I cannot concentrate on anything at all!'

She gets her phone and just when she's about to dial Kristal's number she just came out of nowwhere and hugs her.

'You starled me!'

'I was here for almost 15 minutes already and you didn't even notice me there looking at you! What's happening to you? I thought the books are the only things that can take your brain off your body but I think it's a human specie now!' Kristal is having her high pitch mode again. As if it's not her normal voice anyway!

 'I really don't know. I need to get out of here. There's Minho evwrywhere in here and I am dying!'

'You had it so bad Chingu! I never thought that you'll be like this when you fall in love, my gosh!'

'Why are you here anyway? I thought you will be visiting Prof. Kim Jin at home because she's sick.'

'I was about to go when Bogum called me and told me he thinks you need a woman to woman talk as you were talking out loud in this corner since you came in this morning.'

'And why do you think you are capable of giving love advices? You have not experienced being inlove since birth right?'

'You know this is my specialty. You forgot already how I managed to keep Yoona's sanity when her boyfriend broke up with her?'

'But you made her hate men in general!'

'That's better than making herself miserable for life! She will meet her true love one day and her heart will just melts away!'

'So romantic! Come on let's get out of here. Ler's watch a movie instead. I don't want to hear any love advice from you. My heart might just waver and forget Minho. I don't want that to happen!'

'Just don't sulk Shinhe, it's very unbecoming for a tough girl like you!'

'I am just getting used to this being so alone after just a few weeks of having a boyfriend and this is all new to me. I just can't comprehend why my heart is ruling over my mind this time.'

'Focus! This shop needs you. Look at your people, they are depending on you too. A lot of things has to be done here. The wing extension is at work in progress too. Concentrate in them and you'll see you will forget Minho somehow.'

'I told you I don't need your advice where Minho is concerned.' 

'Ok. Just saying though!'

Shinhye is making a sign language for Kristal to zipped .

'Fine, fine! Let's go!'

On the other side of the world where Minho is, it's been hell of a super busy day. There was a  last minute advise of meeting reset and signing will be at least after everything is finalized and until after having the Secretary's Certificate is done for the company's Board of Directors, although it was already taken up that Lee Minho will be the President and CEO of this set-up as he is based in Korea and holding majority of the stocks too.

Minho is with Secretary Kim ofcourse on this trip together with his other entourage that will take part on this new endeavor as well. He pulled out some of his best people whom he think will share a great deal of their best efforts to make this collaboration on top of the world! 

'What's happening Secretary Kim? What's behind all the delays?' Minho is not in a so good mood right now having heard the last minute advisories from the board room.

'Nothing to worry that much Mr. Lee, it's just sime minor edits on the contract and one of their legal officers wanted a thorough review as he just came in from an extended leave of absence. Their board was not that happy too because he said you are already here and had taken consideration for the past delays and it would be unfair to you to stay a little bit more but he can't do anything as the majority voted him out on this decision.'

'What do you mean,' ask Minho.

'I guess we will have an extended stay here.' Secretary Kim anticipated a violent reaction from him.

'What? For how long? This is ridiculous! I'll talk to them. I have other business than this, they should

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter