Chapter 3 - The Beginning of a Friendship?

The books and YOU!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minho is that silent again  in that far end corner blue sofa at the left while Shinhye decided to make the right end corner for her niche with the pink sofa. Nobody dares to share both corners as if they owned them by heart though practically Shinhye own the place, she finds it more interesting to share every part of her store to anyone who wants coffee and tea and ofcourse the good reads. 

Shinhye cannot concentrate because of that man at the other side. Everytime she sees that dimples she can't help but smile too as if those smiles belong to her. She pouts, maybe he already have a girlfriend with that looks! She then sigh as if she felt a pang of pain in her heart. She can't balieve herself that she felt like broken hearted already even if their love story  never even started yet! Oh my God, am I being paranoid of my feelings, she thought. I am here for this very particular book that I personally bought the other day,  It Ends with Us by Colleen Hoover. She got curious of the caption, 'sometimes the one who loves you is the one who hurts you the most' It seems interesting and is it a sign because I am hurting now? she thought. Her deep thinking is taking her nowhere and it might attract a negative vibe between her and Minho. We can never tell what might happen along the way but she is hoping to make it to the next level as far as relationship is concerned for a change!

While on the oher side Minho is very amused of this story, The Assitants by Camille Perri. That is why Shinhye is seeing those dimples every now and then, he finds the book so interesting and might be relatable to him being the CEO of a company. Though it is a very different story but somehow it defines a routinary duties of an assitant. A light reads usually sets up a good mood for him. A quarter before the book ends he approaches the counter to order for a cafe mocha with extra whipped cream on top. This is a Sunday cheat for him by the way but he will run it off later to burn such! He will make it a point to run extra miles for a cheat every now and then. Even if he is very busy during the weekdays, he will find a way!

While going back to his corner he finds

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter