Chapter 11 - A Surprise Visit

The books and YOU!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's the dinner with friiends this time.

Introductions served it's purpose and they are having the time of their life specially the single ones. It's nice to see people who are free spirited and just taking each day as it goes and not stressing themselves of any concern that's non of their business. They just want to explore the world after graduation then make themselves worthy of that best education provided by their parents.

Shinhye is on that deep rhoughta when Kristal shook her a bit.

'This girl is so flying to the moon with her thoughts guys. Minho what are you doing with your girlfriend to be still daydreaming in the middle of the night!' Krustal was laughing so loud while saying that.

Shinhye was taken aback the minute she heard that.

'You and your big mouth, really Kristal! It was Kang Sora saying it again.

'I was just thinking that it's nice looking at people who are genuinely happy. I am so proud of us that we get to do what we want without messing around,' Shinhye is looking at her friends as she says that.

'That's nice to hear chingu àh. We just took advantage of our youth and we compliment each other so much that even if we did wrong sometimes, we just see to it that it won't happen again and supported each one of us on our weaknesses,' added Yoona.

'Hey, why do women do so much of that kind of talking. It gives me creeps!' Jung Shin intruded.

'Just let them be. It will do us good having to hear this kind of conversation with them. From the women's point of view,' said Minhyuk

Kristal is being amazed with this cutie. His eyes tell it all. It gives her some kind of fluttery when he speaks. Kinda serious but funny.

'Ler's finish this meal guys. It's getting late and it's taking us long hours for just a meal and we are not having a round of our drinks.' it's Jung Hyun this time.

'It's just coffee or tea after this guys. We can have that drink some other time, not here. They'll be closing soon.' so cool Minho while looking at Shinhye who anytime from now will doze off. She looks so tired for a weekend. She needs a rest. 

"Baby, I'll send you home after this. You can't drive. You're almost dozing off. It'a been a long week for you.' Minho caressing her back and leaning so clise to her face. 

'Ok' then lean her head to Minho's shoulder. Shinhye now felt the tiredness of the week. It's not that bad but it brings out her full strength. She is very happy right now and how to sustain it when his boyfriend gets so busy, she doesn't know. Let time takes it course but she knows they will find a way in betwen their busy schedules.

 The dinner wrapped up at 11:30PM. Everyone gets in their own car except for Shinhye and Minho. 

At the gate of the Park's mansion Minho is walking Shinhye to the gate. If only he can carry this girl to her room he would do so just to spare her from walking and get straight to her bed and sleep. 

'You can go now. Be careful and text me when you reach home. I can still reply after I my bath.'

'Ok. Make a long soak in your bath tub to calm your nerves and be relaxed.'

'Bye.' and peck Minho on his face.

Minho did the same on both cheeks but gets another one on her lips and longer and smiles afterwards.

'I love you. I'll be missing you a lot baby. Two weeks is so so long.' He hugs Shinhye so tight

'Nado Saranghae. Call me when you miss me. We can always do Facetime.'

'You know it can't be enough. I need the hugs and kisses. The cuddles on our sofa, the coffee sharing and we can't finish the book we are reading together while I am away.'

'We can all do that when you come back.'

'So much for this. It gets into my nerves and I am being lonely now.'

'Go now, it's really late. We will still see each other before you go right?'

'Ofcourse. Don't send me to the airport, I may not go.'

'You won't do that. This is a great leap of your business. You would not missed it for anythinf else!'

'Not for you. I am having socond thoughts going and let them come instead. The business will be here so might as well make the contract signing here. This is only our first month and I am leaving you alone already.'

'Are you out of your mind? Don't make decisions like that and be professional. Don't let your business be affected by your personal life. When you are at it, set us aside first. It's only time management. Make time for everything. If we can only have dinner to spend for each other that would be fine. I'll be happy for that. I know there will be more time for us when the business runs smoothly.'

'Are you sure it will be ok?'

'Yes! And don't ask anymore. I will be fine as I will be very busy too with the left wing extension and buying additional equipments. Before we know it, you're back!'

'Ok then. I'll see you every night before my flight this Friday.'

'I thought early next week?'

'It was moved. Don't look at me like that. It was not intended. More days for us and I am happy.'

'Now go. I am so sleepy. I'll just take a quick shower and I'm off to bed. Don't forget to text me.'

'No I won't text you anymore so you won't be disturbed by the measage tone.'

'Ok. Bye and take care.' then turn her back to Minho.

Minho then drive for home.

It was Monday. Minho is too early for work. Her secretary gets startled when the door from his room opens and she is being called. She is just about to sit beca

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter