CHAPTER 19 - The Jealous Park Shin Hye

The books and YOU!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minho is looking forward for the upcoming big event and he is so nervous for the outcome already though he knows most of his colleagues will be there. There's nothing to be nervous about but still this is a new project and introduction is so easy but penetrating the market is another story. He is used to asianwide events but taking a worlwide leap is so killing him to the max and a challenge both on his career and on his personal life because this means more working time and lesser time with the love of his life, ParkShin Hye! 

On the other sideof the wolrd, Shinhye is busy with the topping off of her new wing and this means more clients to come and wider inset on her business. Busy time but she hopes she can still cope up with Minho's schedule. She felt that this new avenue will keep her busy not to think of anything that will put her relationsip with Minho at risk because at times that she is not that busy, negative thoughts are bothering her and this is not her. Trust is something that they have build up and it will be unfair for Minho for her to think that he is doing something behind her back, the usual men do when they keep on making the same excuses of 'busy at work'. She is not the jealous type but why she is feeling something of that lately? Is this a kind of premonition or something? She keeps on praying, 'i hope not'!

The Gala Party is fast approaching and Shinhye don't have her gown yet and it's because she has no idea what to wear. She call all her friends for a meet up. They may have more ideas than her because is not a party pooper like them espcially Kristal!

'What's this all about and so very important Park Shin Hye?' asks Kristal.

'Well, I can't concentrate with work anymore so I called you. You know that I am not into party things but I was invited by Minho to a Gala Party of his new business. This is their introduction to the public and this is a big event! I don't have anything yet to wear and I can't think of anything as of this moment. Help me please guys, pretty please.' Shinhye is already begging because it's onloy 3 days from now!

'I though it's a matter of life and death here and all this time it's just a gown?' Go Ara exclaimed!

'Did you forget that we are invited too there?' added Kang Sora

'OMG, now I remember! Did you have something to wear already?' Shinhye becomes more not into her own self.

'We were about to call you when you called Kristal and we already thought of tagging you along today to buy our gowns for the event. We were thinking the same and it's important that we can have each others judgements first. You know how we are when we enter a party, there's no one that doesn't drool when we passed by!' Kristal is  full of herself on that catergory but that is very true and each one of them knows that.

They are now in a very prestigious boutique of branded tags and this is one of their favorites shop hangout of all time because they want to always be at their best in every event that they are being invited. Fittings are not so hard because they are all so fit and y. All those gowns that they have chosen doesn't need any alteration at all and they all look so stunning especially Shinhye. Her friends see to it that she is at her best on this event for Minho. Being the lady of the night, men would be jealous of Minho with the y back she will be flaunting that night! They just hope Minho won't be spoiling the night and would insists for Shinhye to change this gown. Just a thought as Shinhye's friends look at each and understand what they are all thinking about and make a naughty smiles!

'We are done here. Let's shop for shoes now but let's eat first. It will be on me as you make me feel so good right now with my gown!' Shinhye is now so happy and relieved!

'Kaja! I am so hugry!' said So-ra

Minho called Shinhye later in that afternoon. Shopping ended a few minutes ago and she is now at the store to check on her shopping bags.

'How's the love of my life?'

'So tIred but happy here.'

'Why are you so tired baby?'

'Just did a shopping with the girls for your party?'

'Really? How's your dress look like?'

'That's a secret and you can only see it at the event.'

'Just give me a hit please?'

'No and it's a surprise. I won't spill anything. The girls would kill me!'

'I just hope that it is not revealing or else we will go home and you will change into another dress!'

'I don't have anything else for a big party so you won't dare. It's a party baby and everyone else is at their best'

'Any simple gown will do you great and jsut looking at your face will turn everyone's eyes for another look and another and another!'

'So confident Minho?'

'So confident for you.'

'I am flaterred but nontheless, the gown is so perfect for the event so don't worry.'

'Ok, I trust you on that. I'll drop it for now. I am hungry so please I want that festive dinner with you there.'

'Sure! I thought we won't see each other until the party.'

'Everyone is so busy preparing for the event so we resume business on Monday. No meetings until tomorrow so I will be busy with you. Let's take advantage of this situation. After this we just don't know what busy means!'

'Let's do that. We can hang out here until we closed the shop later.'

'See you then baby, I miss you so much!'

'I miss you more and be careful!'

Minho came in for more than 30 minutes. He saw Shinhye at the counter attending to her guests going out. She just handed them the receipt then she say Minho and smiles so wide!

They hug for a while and Minho kissed her temple.

'I missed this one!'

'Yeah right! Look at your corner here, they are so lonely and gloomy.' Shinhye pouted.

'I'll just take a look. I saw different titles from way here?'

'They came in yesterday from an online store. You will be surprised that they have sets like that and you can view them to be excited of the full story!'

'Really? Now I am more interested to look at them!'

'Let's eat first. You look as if you didn't take a decent meal today.'

'How did you guess? You are more into me, I like that!'

'See? You have skipped important meals again?' I got you there!'

'I am just kidding. We have a great early lunch that is why I am so hungry now. I have an early breakfast too with Secretary Kim as we need to discuss the program for the event. I always remember you when I am hungry so we always make a take out. Grandma always call me at meal time so how will I skip a single meal when the two of you keep on nagging me to eat?'

'Good for you! Atleast I have Granma Lee at my back to keep on nagging you!'

'My women! I just hope I can keep up with your nagging abilities!'

'You can't?'

'I don't want to loose you so I am very ok with it,I felt weak where you are concern.'

'Good! Let's now eat, our dinner is ready.'

'Did you cook all of these?'

'No. We had guests before you came in and everyone has to help in the kitchen again so I am busy with the cash register.'

'These smells great!'

They eat while talking and this scene is so precious to both and the way they look at each other is so beautiful in the eyes of Shinhye's staff and they are all very happy seeing their boss looks so in love! These two just take each day as it goes and every moment is taken so special so that they can hold on to this kind of happy memories together and be more patient specially on the part of Shinhye.

Shinhye can't stay at Minho's place anymore because it's now so late as there were customers who stayed beyond the closing hour for coffee. As much as Shinhye is looking forward also to have atleast a moment with Minho, it can't be now and he understands. Tomorrow is another day for them.

Minho drop by her house the following morning and take her to work. This is very unusual and Shinhye likes this more than anything else. They have breakfast together and pancakes were so great  as they both love them. They have their coffee at Shinhye's place after. Minho made a take out for him and Secretary's Kim lunch later and another one for Park Minyoung as they are finalizing the event's program at 11:00.

'Why did you have an extra box?

'Remember I told you that there was someone who replaced one of the directors? We have a lunch meeting for the event and it will be rude not to take an extra food.'

'Ok then.'

'I'll call you later. I will definitely come by to have dinner with you somewhere.'

Shinhye accompany Minho to his car. She was given a very tight hug and a peck on her lips!

'People will see us!'

'And so? There's nothing wrong with what I did right?'

'We are outside, people are passing by.'

Minho pecks on her lips again and run on the driver's seat when Shinhye was about to hit him.

'You are dead later!'

Mi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter