Chapter 1 - Plastered Smile

The books and YOU!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minho is spacing out while having a small gathering with his long time friends after his successful business trip in Busan. He still can't get over the fact that finally he got this biggest account with one of the best advertising agencies in Korea. He's been eyeing this account for almost 3 years now and what made them decide to collaborate with AdProm this time, he don't want to know anymore, he is in cloud 9 at the moment!

'Hyung', Minyuk has been calling him as the waitress was keep on asking Minho for his order and as if he is not seeing anyone.

'Oh I am sorry, just give me a beer please'.

'Are you inlove?' ask Ilwoo.

'You've got to be kidding' answer Minho. 'I am still in mid-shocked of what had happened with Space and Glitters, I was confused but at the same time so happy that without so much effort they came into an agreement with my company'. 

'Hey dude, they know too how great of a businessman you are and they jus't can't agree to that fact before and they just realized it just now that they need you to gain more clients and partnering with you is definitely to their advantage', added Kim Bum.

'You are all my good friends having to have heard all that or you just want me to foot our bill here', Minho lifting an eyebrow and chuckles.

'Ofcourse not, you are really good at what you do. You would not be on top of the line without that creativeness and talent and mind you, the good looks add up to sign up your big clients and remain loyal to you', with a peace sign from Ilwoo.

'We need to go, I still have to make atleast 3 rounds before going to bed. I was away for a week and my abs loosen up a bit with so much eating and coffee in Busan', Minho standing up and getting his jacket from the back chair.

'Ok, let's go. I don't want to miss my daily routine too. I so missed this  Coffee on the Go and that cute dimples of the one serving it for me with a personal touch ofcourse' being said that took out a big smile from Minhyuk.

Minho went home and change into his running outfit. This time he takes his bike with him as he intends to sweat more after his run. He might just take advantage of the cool night and take a deep thinking somewhere to analyze and mesmerized his happiness. 

He was in his biike when his attention caught up by this colorful lightings around this particular area that somehow he forgotten about it in a week as he was busy with his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter