This is Wrong, but I Need You

One More Day To Stay

This is Wrong, but I Need You

 

Mingyu was about to follow Hyunjoo but Jennie grabbed his arm tight, “Are you really going to run after her and leave your wife behind? In front of so many people here?” she whispered.

 

Well, Jennie was right. It could be worse and burden for Hyunjoo if he run after her and leave Jennie behind. People are looking at them, and they had to act like they used to be. It’s not because Mingyu’s afraid to lose Jennie, it’s because people might accuse Hyunjoo for third wheeling Mingyu and Jennie’s marriage.

 

Coming back to her desk, since she couldn’t stay in the cafeteria anymore, Jennie would just tear her apart and it’s embarrassing. Hyunjoo is not someone that would believe at people’s words without an evidence, hence she doesn’t believe that Jaehyun gave the ring to her because of Jennie – yet.

 

But she is going to find the evidence, even asking directly to Jaehyun.

 

“Is Jaehyun the guy who accompanied you along with you Mom back then?” Cha Eunwoo asked her, suddenly sitting on the chair beside her.

 

“Wait, how could you know him? And my Mom?”

 

“I live across your room, Hyunjoo. We have never meet before in the building because you always put that ‘don’t disturb me’ face and I had to think twice before greeting you.”

 

“Oh, so, you are the 302 guy?”

 

He nodded.

 

“I’ve heard girls talking about you in the kitchen, they call you 302 handsome guy.” The girls are right, Cha Eunwoo is beyond handsome.

 

He laughed, “I’ve heard about that, too. They are really going overboard.”

 

“And why do you ask, Eunwoo?”

 

“Nothing, I just heard that name from the mess just now. Don’t worry, it’s not the first time Jennie did something like that. I’m wondering how could Mingyu keeping up with someone like her, duh.”

 

“Maybe he loves… her?” she asked something that was going around her mind for some times, and still afraid with the answer.

 

“You must be kidding me! If it’s not because Jennie’s Dad and Nana, Mingyu wouldn’t even marry her.” He pulled the chair closer to Hyunjoo’s, leaning his body to whisper something. “I’ve known Mingyu since the first time he came to this company, and he couldn’t stop talking about you and how to find you. Do you know what? I’m so tired that he was always checking your Instagram and your endorsement, telling the branding team to just cast you as the ambassador!”

 

even opened wide because she couldn’t believe at what Eunwoo had said. He might be lying, but she was secretly hoping that it’s true. This thing is really wrong, but she likes Mingyu.

 

But now she realized why there was a time when Mingyu acted like he doesn’t know her. It’s because of the CEO, and the workers. He doesn’t want anyone to blame Hyunjoo later, when he finally separated with Jennie and trying to get Hyunjoo back.

***

 

“Bae Hyunjoo come here!” called Hyemi. Hyunjoo was sure that it must be another work that she has to do right before the work time is going to end in half hour.

 

“Yes?”

 

“Go to Seoul, take the agreement letter from Pledis Entertainment and JYP Entertainment for tomorrow’s morning briefing with its artists.”

 

“Wait, S- Seoul? At this time?”

 

“Yes, why? You don’t want to go?”

 

“It’s not like that, I –“

 

“Pledis and JYP are located near to each other, though. And you have to prepare the morning briefing so you have to be here tomorrow at 7 seven at least.”

 

It’s almost six o clock and Hyunjoo was still confused on how to get to Seoul before the company work time ended. She doesn’t know why Hyemi is so mean to her like she just hate everything that Hyunjoo does since the first time they met.

 

Hyemi could just tell Hyunjoo to go since the morning, or after break time at least. But she just told her right before the work time ended, not even thinking that Hyunjoo is also tired and clueless. She just sent Hyunjoo by herself, doesn’t even care if Hyunjoo take the wrong letter or anything. Because in the end, it would be Hyunjoo who take the blame anyway.

 

Worst thing about that day was that rain pouring since the morning, and still pouring even after the sun set.

 

“Is train faster? Or bus? But how to reach the train station faster? Which bus should I take? Ahhh!” she was running under the rain to reach the nearer bus station, while nagging, and messing with her own hair.

 

Her bag dropped to the ground, making her sighed for the thousand times today. Her body is already wet anyway, she doesn’t care if she gets sick or whatsoever. “I can’t even sleep at my home because I had to work at 7 tomorrow. Damn you Hyemi!”

 

Suddenly an umbrella covered her, while the owner is poured by the rain. “Let’s go, don’t you need to be there fast?” said Mingyu.

 

“Uh – I – yes, but…”

 

He offered his left hand to her, “Come on.”

 

Looking straight to his face and his smile really healed everything for today. He is so damn wet because of the rain, stupidly gave the umbrella to protect Hyunjoo instead.

 

Slowly accepted his hand, grabbing it tightly after that. “Thank you.”

***

 

One day Hyunjoo got an endorsement of a product along with Choi Bona, and Jaehyun as the photographer since they were a package. That’s how they first met, and how everything got intense between Jaehyun and Bona.

 

After the photoshoot, all the staff did the after party, but something came up with Hyunjoo’s Dad and she had to leave early. She told Jaehyun to just stay because it’s not polite to leave early just because of her. And she should have regretted her decision.

 

Because that’s how Jaehyun and Bona ended up in a hotel room that night.

***

 

The girl who’s still wearing her school uniform were walking in the corridor, searching for her sister’s door. “Is it 301? 302? Ah! Bae Sihyun why are you so stupid?”

 

She stopped in front of door 302, thinking maybe it’s her sister’s room. “It’s not locked?” she entered. Looking at how neat the room is, it must be her sister’s room, she thought. And there is a Jollie’s & Co. tumbler on the table. “It’s definitely my sister’s room.”

 

“It’s great that she has beers.”

 

She finished a can in no times, and almost finishing the second can but she felt unconfutable with her uniform so she decide to take off her uniform because it’s kind of wet but then…

 

“Ahhh!!! Who are you?” she screamed, when a guy came out from the bathroom, wearing a towel only.

 

“Yah! I should be the one who ask! What are you doing in my room?”

 

She quickly buttoned up her uniform, realizing that she must be in a wrong room. “Isn’t this… Bae Hyunjoo’s room?”

 

“What? Her room is 301 not 302, girl.”

 

Without even saying anything, Sihyun quickly ran out of the room with her blushed cheeks. But Hyunjoo’s room was still locked, and her phone was run out of batteries. So unlucky.

 

“But who is he?” she looked back to room 302, “he is… cute.”

 

“Yah, little girl!” Eunwoo voice made her shocked, “Hyunjoo is still on the way home from Seoul. Who are you?”

 

“Seoul? What is she doing in Seoul?!” then she looked at his eyes, and got embarrassed after that. Because this guy might saw her wearing a bra only earlier. “I’m her sister.”

 

“Come in, you can wait for in my place.”

 

She didn’t move.

 

“Your uniform is wet, and you are probably hungry, right?”

 

Hell, he was right.

 

Eunwoo made a cup of ramen for her who was definitely hungry, because she was slurping the noodle like a water. “Here.” He gave her a banana milk, something that he always have.

 

“Thank you.”

 

“I’m sorry for earlier, I’m Eunwoo. Cha Eunwoo.”

 

“I’m Bae Sihyun. I’m sorry for earlier.”

 

“You are a high schooler? Can a high schooler wear a tight uniform and hella short skirt these days?”

 

“I’m going to graduate this year, though. You are talking like my teacher.”

 

“This guy is so cute, I can’t handle this.” She thought.

 

“And I could smell alcohol, oh my God. Did you drink?”

 

She nodded, “A little.”

 

“A little that made your cheeks extremely red? Two cans of beer is not a lot? I already texted your sister, telling her that you are here.”

***

 

“Thank you for today, if it wasn’t because of you I would be in a big trouble, Mingyu.”

 

“Yeah, I have to help my… my co workers, right?”

 

She looked at him, “Yeah, co workers. Thank you.”

 

“Let’s go, did you say your sister is in the bulding?”

 

But when Mingyu was about to leave the car, Hyunjoo held his arms, pulling it closer to kiss him. He grabbed her nape while kissing her back, “Let’s meet my daughter tomorrow.”

***

 

a/n; do you guys know cha eunwoo omg how could he be thatt cute TT #teameunwoo