Heart Knows Where To Go

One More Day To Stay

“Wow, today is our 5th year anniversary?”

 

She nodded, “I can’t believe we are dating for five years already.”

 

Back then when they were still on second grade of high school; started from being a friend, they finally talked about each other’s feelings. How Hyunjoo always need Jaehyun whenever - whatever happened to her, how Jaehyun always looked after Hyunjoo like it’s his duty, and how they felt the warm and cozy feelings whenever they’re together.

 

Both of them really supported each other for everything; like literally, every-single-thing. Filling the empty spot on each other, studying together when Hyunjoo is not really good with math and Jaehyun who is not really good in biology. Supporting each other to enter the same university, even though they were accepted to different major.

 

Travelling with their own money that they got from being a package – Hyunjoo for her drawings and books, and Jaehyun from being a photographer. Not only money, both of them got tons of followers on Instagram because of their photos and arts – and from having those followers, some brands even made them modelling as the brand ambassadors.

 

Jealous, of course, there are people who accused them for bad things, leaving negative comments on their Instagram, and many more. But that’s how they got stronger, and stick to each other through thick and thin.

 

At first, people said that Hyunjoo was just being used by Jaehyun to be his pump and dump, but those people wouldn’t believe that today is already Hyunjoo and Jaehyun’s fifth year anniversary.

 

“Pump and dump, they said.” She sipped her all-time favorite coffee; vanilla latte. “You have not dump me, yet.”

 

“I won’t, though?”

 

Sometimes they are bored with each other, broke up, made up, and repeat. Fighting, throwing arguments to each other, jealous – they also do what other couples do. But one thing always made them back to each other – it’s their heart. A home that cannot be replaced.

 

“Where is your Mom?” he said, while slouching on the sofa, turning on the TV.

 

“Busan, with your Mom.” she placed the glasses of orange juice on the table, then sitting beside Jaehyun. “Are you going to sleep over?”

 

“I don’t know, I have an early morning class tomorrow.”

 

“So have I!”

 

“Ah, okay. I hope you still have my undies.”

 

“There are tons of it, you know?”

 

He initiated the kiss, and she started riding him until –

 

“I’m home.” Said Sihyun, Hyunjoo’s little sister who’s already in third year of high school. Unlike her sister, Sihyun changed her boyfriend as often as she changed her underwear. And she rarely brought the boy home, maybe because she changed often?

 

“Yah! High schooler! It’s past midnight, where have you been?”

 

“Clubbing.”

 

“Oh great, you already know that Mom is not going home so you went clubbing today?”

 

The little sister didn’t even bother to listen her older sister anymore since she was tired, and tipsy. Don’t blame Sihyun, because Hyunjoo was also like that – and she is still now. The difference is that Hyunjoo is legal now, and Sihyun is still under aged. And what made Hyunjoo scared the most is that Sihyun changed her boyfriend often – and she got that boy from the clubs.

 

One day Sihyun brought a boy home and slept with him. No one was at home that night, and Hyunjoo came back earlier than she had planned before. The house was messy, and what made her shocked that there were guy’s shoes in front of the door.

 

Sihyun locked the door, but Hyunjoo could heard moans from inside the room. She couldn’t do anything but cried, because she was also like that with Jaehyun. And what made her feel the guilty was that Sihyun reflected to her older sister, and she realized that it’s her fault for not showing her the good things but the bad instead. It’s too late now.

 

She didn’t sleep that night but waiting for Sihyun and the boy to come out of the room. Because she wanted to talk with them and make sure that the boy wouldn’t dump Sihyun after he pumped her before it’s too late again.

 

What made her more shocked was that the guy is Sehun – her college friend. And from what she remembered, Sehun has a girlfriend at that time. Then why he pumped her sister?

 

After talking with both of them, she thought that Sehun wouldn’t dump Sihyun, and he didn’t lie about being single at that time. But then one day Sihyun told her the truth, that at that time, Sehun was still dating his girlfriend, and Sihyun was just his pump friend.

 

Sihyun loved Sehun so much that she even gave him everything as long as Sehun didn’t dump her, but it’s different. Sehun chose his girlfriend in the end. And that’s how Sihyun’s heart broken into pieces until now. For her, Sehun is her first love that she wouldn’t even forget for a long time.

 

“Wake up, Hyunjoo.”

 

“Hmmm.”

 

“I’m going to take a shower first.”

 

New e-mail arrived!

 

From: [email protected]

To: [email protected]

Subject: On the Job Training

 

Good Morning, Hyunjoo Bae!

 

Congratulation, you are accepted to be our trainee on design departement!

After talking with our General Manager and your campus’ lecturer, we’ve decided that you will be our trainee for six months starting from November 15th 2016 to 15th May 2017.

 

May you reply to this e-mail fast to verify.

 

Warm Regards,

 

Haeri Kim

Human Resource Division Manager

Jolie’s & Co.

 

“Oh ! I got accepted? I mean, it’s great!” she shouted in front of the bathroom door.

 

Jaehyun answered, featuring a running water sound inside the bathroom. “Of course, it’s a really good news, Hyunjoo!”

 

“But… we are going to be in a long distance relationship, then?

 

In a seconds, Jaehyun came out of the bathroom with a towel on his bottom, bare upper body, and the hair which still wet. He hugged her who was still in a dazed, and confused. “We are going to be okay.” He said.

 

And that’s how their five years relationship got the test, and how they prayed to the God to just stay in the same city.

***

 

“I don’t care if you are going to divorce me, just don’t yell at me whenever Nana is around!”

 

“Listen to me, Kim Mingyu. Do you really want me to keep silent when all you do were remembering me about our divorce? Do you really want me to be happy when all you say was to take Nana with you and leave me alone? I’m her Mom, I cannot let you take her from me.”

 

“And I’m her Dad.”

 

“Oh, and once again. I wouldn’t let you take Nana and then you run away to find that Hyunjoo girl. I wouldn’t let that girl touch my daughter.”

 

“This is so wrong, marrying you, Jennie.”

 

“Yes, and I should have kept Nana with me without bringing her to you, pleading for you to marry me, when we are going to be like this anyway.” She held back her tears so Mingyu wouldn’t see it, “Okay, let’s divorce.”

***

 

a/n; i really missed you guys so much omg;---; leave your comments lease talk!<3