The Truth is...

One More Day To Stay

The Truth is…

 

First thing that Mingyu realized was that Hyunjoo doesn’t change at all, she really does stupid things when she is sad. For the example, she kissed Mingyu out of the blue.

 

Still hugging her, he didn’t even stop caressing her head; telling her that it’s okay, everything is going to be okay.

 

“I know that I was being too possessive and all, but that thing only shouldn’t make him break our five years relationship. I mean, I, I mean,” she was sobbing, and crying even louder, “it wasn’t my first time blowing up his phone, or asking him where has he been, isn’t this too childish? He even gave me a ring, he shouldn’t tell me that we are breaking up due to this stupid things right?”

 

She just finished talking then Mingyu’s phone rang, and when he answered it was a video call from Nana – his daughter. Hyunjoo’s heart was weird for a moment, seeing different side of Mingyu when he was talking to Nana, and calling himself ‘dad’. He told her that he is going home in a few minutes, and promised to buy her jellies from the mart.

 

Jaehyun just broke his heart, and this guy probably does too.

 

Looking at him in this state made her realized that he was a trash back then, but after having a daughter, he’s changed. Yes, people changes, feeling changes. She was denying about it earlier, but maybe Jaehyun was right, everything has changed in no times. Just in few weeks, they’ve found out everything that they didn’t found these years.

 

They were always together that it made them rely on each other, without realizing that their feelings were already faded away. Now that they are separated from one and another, everything is so clear.

 

“Mingyu, I’m sorry I did wrong.”

 

“It’s okay, I’ve known you for years, though. Take a rest, we have an early flight tomorrow.” He said, before leaving her, to his family.

***

 

It’s already late, but little Nana was still waiting for her Dad behind the door. She wanted to surprise Mingyu with the drawing that she made. But Mingyu didn’t come early because of the traffic jam that she had to sleep while hugging the drawing.

 

Of course, Jennie welcomed him first, telling him that Nana was waiting and he should have come earlier. But instead of coming home directly, he was hugging the broken-hearted Hyunjoo and made his daughter waited long.

 

“Hyunjoo is going with me after we divorced.”

 

“Is that the only thing that you can say, Kim Mingyu? Do you think I’m going to give her to you? I was carrying her for nine months while running for you and pleading, crying here and there. I gave birth to her, I raised her while all the things you did was searching for Bae Hyunjoo. And now, you want to take her?”

 

“Marrying you at 22 years old, keeping up with your bad attitude every single day, do you think I didn’t give anything for you, Kim Jennie?”

***

 

It’s still awkward to look at Mingyu after what she stupidly did last night, and she had to spend two days from now on with Mingyu in Jeju. Well, at least she could breathe fresh air for a while, even though her heart was questioning something. The photographer, shouldn’t be Jaehyun. She prays.

 

“This is your room, and this is mine.” He told her, while pointing to their rooms which are side by side. “Quickly prepare yourself, we are going to the place in a few minutes.”

 

“Okay.”

 

Arrived at the rented villa that would be the place of the photoshoot, she haven’t found something that’s belong to Jaehyun. Well, there are tons of photographer, right? It would be really bad if it was Jaehyun because she didn’t even tell him that she is coming, and he wouldn’t even care either.

 

“Hyunjoo, give this to the model, her dressing room is upstairs.”

 

Upstairs, but he didn’t tell her which one is the model’s room exactly. There are three rooms upstairs, one is locked, and beside that is opened. She was sure that it’s the model’s room because there are luggage inside.

 

Inside the room, she could hear familiar voices talking with each other and when she decided to peek on what’s inside the room, it was her worst yet best decision ever. Jaehyun, and Choi Bona, were kissing.

 

Running downstairs to meet Mingyu, she gave the jewelry to him, “I’m going back to the hotel, I’m not feeling well. I’m sorry, can you give this to the model?”

 

Mingyu who was confused just agreed to her, because she was about to cry, and something really bad must be happened earlier. So, he walked upstairs to Bona’s room and found Jaehyun who was also there.

 

“I didn’t know that breaking up because she had a feeling that you would cheat, turned out right? I mean, shouldn’t Hyunjoo be the one who dump you, trash?”

 

“Kim Mingyu, what are you doing here?”

 

He walked closer to them, giving Bona the jewelry, “To give to for your new girlfriend. Oh, and I think it’s great that Hyunjoo didn’t come to Jeju with me, or else she had to found out that the man she loved, is cheating with his own model.”

 

“Tell her whatever you want, I ain’t dating a kid now, she is tiring.”

 

“I should have punched your for that, Jung Jaehyun, but we had to work here so I’ll let you go once. Just don’t you ever come to Hyunjoo anymore.”

 

Mingyu finished his work as fas as he could so he could meet Hyunjoo right after. But she didn’t pick up her phone, and he was worried as hell. What if she does something really, really, stupid?

 

Turned out she was in her room, crying. She thought Jaehyun was the one, she thought everything will be okay with Jaehyun, she thought Jaaehyun wouldn’t cheat on her, she was wrong.

 

His feelings have changed, and he has found someone else.

 

“Bae Hyunjoo, open the door!” Mingyu knocked the door repeatedly, shouting through the door, but Hyunjoo was still in her position, leaning to the cold wall, crying. “Bae Hyunjoo! Don’t do stupid things, please. Please. I’m begging!”

 

He sounded so sincere that it made her heart skipped a beat. At least someone cares about her, even though it’s Mingyu, right?

 

People changes, the good one becoming bad, and the bad one becoming good. What if it applied to Mingyu and Jaehyun also?

 

When she is already too late to place the hope on Mingyu. He already has a wife, with a daughter, she shouldn’t in. Never.

 

“Hyunjoo, please.” His voice got weaker, so is Hyunjoo’s legs. No matter how much she wanted to open the door, she just couldn’t move.

 

“Hyunjoo, I’m going to wait until you open the door for me.” he said, the last sentence before the silence came between them.

***

a/n; at least they didnt fight ;_; my jaehyun, my mingyu ;-;