The Proposal and The Confession

One More Day To Stay

chapter 14 & 15 are double updates for today, please read chap 14 first :-)

 

The Proposal and The Confession

 

Sihyun and Eunwoo decided to go on a date today, while wearing their uniform. Yes, it’s been a while since the last time Eunwoo wore his uniform, but it’s still fit him well that even people would think that he is still a student.

 

“We are both a student from Seoul that go on a date in Incheon?”

 

She grinned, “You only live once, though?”

 

Even went to a karaoke place to sing their favorite songs. Since it was Sihyun’s last day in Incheon, they were trying to have a lot of fun and avoiding any arguments that would break the great atmosphere.

 

“Thank you for today.” She thanked him, in front of the door, “Our last date was… so fun.”

 

She thought that it was their last date since she is going to leave Incheon, and Eunwoo might find another girl who’s better than her. Rather than dating a kid like her.

 

“It wasn’t our last date, though?”

 

“Huh?”

 

“Wasn’t that our first day?”

 

“First day?”

 

“Seoul and Incheon isn’t that far, don’t you think that I’m going to dump you because of that.”

 

“I mean… you could do much better than dating a kid like me, Eunwoo.”

 

He moved closer to kiss her, then whispered in between, “If it’s better to date someone else, then I would still choose to date you, Sihyun.”

***

 

“Come on, Mingyu! I thought we came to see the night market! Wake up!”

 

“Can’t we stay for another ten minutes?” he pleaded, pulling Hyunjoo to the bed to join him but she fought back.

 

“It’s always been two hours, Mingyu!”

 

But Mingyu didn’t give her any respond since he was sleeping. So, Hyunjoo just went to the night market by herself. Of course, she was disappointed at how careless Mingyu is. She thought that he is still the same Mingyu from the old times.

 

She hates the fact that Mingyu didn’t even catch her.

 

Strolling around the night market by herself until she got tired and decided to sit on the bench, looking at the night sky. She remembered that the last time she was here with Jaehyun, with a moon and a star accompanying them.

 

She wished Mingyu was there, beside her. But he didn’t came.

 

“Hyunjoo! Where have you been!”

 

It was Mingyu, running towards her, trying to catch his breath. But Hyunjoo didn’t care, because he made her disappointed.

 

“How could you be the same annoying and careless Mingyu as you used to be? I can’t believe I fell for you again, it’s annoying.”

 

“Hyunjoo, listen.” He grabbed her hand, looking straight to her eyes, and still trying to catch his breath since he has asthma and he probably just ran along the night market just find Hyunjoo. “It was intentionally that I let you leave first, because I wanted to buy this…” he fished a pair of cute silver rings, “but it was so much difficult than I thought that I had to come this late. I’m sorry.”

 

“Arent you supposed to make me feel happy and surprised by this?”

 

“Yes! I supposed to! But I ruined everything. I’m sorry.”

 

It’s cute how he disappointed by himself and couldn’t stop looking at the ground since he was also embarrassed.

 

Then Hyunjoo patted his head as if he was a little puppy, “It’s okay, puppy – gyu. You did your best. Here, drink.” She gave him a mineral bottle. “You know that you have asthma yet you forced yourself to run along the night market?”

 

But he didn’t take the water, pulling her fingers instead to put to ring in. “I know that this ring is cheap, just wait until I get a new job, would you?”

 

She nodded, “You ruined everything doesn’t mean I wouldn’t accept you, though. Thank you,” then she hugged him, “for coming for me.”

 

“It’s always me who run for you, can’t you run for me?”

 

“No way.”

 

He kissed her lips under the night sky, a moon, and billion stars. Hoping that the universe would remember that this two people really sacrificed everything to be together, hoping that the universe would never part them away.

***