Being Caught, and Things Are Messier

One More Day To Stay

Being Caught, and Things Are Messier

 

At first she made a plan to leave Daegu later before the sun set, but because of their phone call last night, she couldn’t wait anymore to see Mingyu and have a date with him.

 

Last night, he didn’t even hang up the phone when Hyunjoo fell asleep. Instead, he was listening to the silence between them, and he was the first one who said good morning to her.

 

What about Jennie?

 

No, Jennie and Mingyu didn’t sleep on the same bed anymore since months ago. Because it hurts Jennie so much that she had to sleep while facing his back, so she decided to just sleep in another room; sometimes she sleeps with Nana.

 

“Jaehyun?”

 

He smiled after seeing her opened the door for him, “Let’s have breakfast.” Since they stayed in the same hotel, and Jaehyun just felt like he had to take her for a breakfast once again?

 

It must be just him and not her, because just in a night, he wants her to stay once again… and he probably waking up to a mindset that he has to do everything from the start for her now.

 

Even though it’s just for their friendship since Hyunjoo wouldn’t want more with him.

 

“Okay!”

 

While Hyunjoo was eating her breakfast, Jaehyun was looking at her in amaze. Like, how could he dumped this girl? Is it wrong if he wants to be with her again? She is beautiful, and people would do anything to get her.

 

But stupid Jung Jaehyun just stupidly dumped her.

 

Should he ask for the second chance? Even though it’s probably useless since Hyunjoo’s heart is already owned by Mingyu now.

 

It must be karma, he thought.

 

“Why didn’t you eat?” she asked, waking him up from the day dreaming. “Don’t you love strawberry jam?”

 

She was right, and she will always know his favorite and what’s not. “Ah, I was just… thinking.”

 

“What is it?”

 

“Once we get back to Seoul, when people ask you to be the model of their brands and they want us a package, do you still want to do it?”

 

“Sure, why not? It’s our job anyway. And there is no problem between us anymore, I’m comfortable with you… and it might be less awkward than having another photographer.”

 

She smiled, then giving him a pieces of the sandwiches that she’s having. “At least feed yourself something, Jaehyun.”

***

 

Mingyu was waiting for her in the train station, knowing that her train was getting closer. When they met, Hyunjoo ran to him as he welcomed her with a hug then placed his chin on top of her head. “I’ve missed you!”

 

“I’ve missed you too, Mingyu!” she looked up to him then pinching his chubby cheeks like what she always does with little kids.

 

He laughed, “Where are we going now?”

 

“I know a place that serves the best pasta in town!”

 

Dating Hyunjoo means having different places for meals almost everyday, watching movies while cuddling, and most of the time just hugging each other out of nothing. But it was back then when both of them were still in college, and when Mingyu was still ‘single’.

 

Now, they have to work and be careful of the others workers because they might tell Jennie’s Dad. And Mingyu would just got a phone call from Nana which is his weakness. No matter how much he wanted to be with Hyunjoo at that time, if Nana called him, he would chose his daughter no matter what.

 

Maybe that’s the difference when he is already being a father. A responsible father.

 

“How do you know this place when you are just barely two months here in Incheon?” he asked, while twisted the pasta with the fork.

 

“The internet,” she laughed, and that made Mingyu laughed, too. “I was hungry back then but I don’t have anyone to go with me so I just googled, and found this place.”

 

“Ugh, you are too miserable.”

 

“I know.” She fed Mingyu with her pasta while opening so Mingyu would open his too. Mingyu is just a baby, a giant baby in reality. “I met Jaehyun in Daegu, we were working together.”

 

Without her knowing, she just made Mingyu felt a little uncomfortable because she just brought up Jaehyun out of nowhere in this situation where they should be talking about anything else besides Jaehyun.

 

“Do you really need to talk about him, Hyunjoo?”

 

“I feel like I do need to tell you before someone else, though? I just wanted to say that we made up, we’ve talked about everything in honest. He told me about what he did with Bona, and I’ve told him about you. Isn’t it better than holding grudge?”

 

Then she changed his mind again, because what she had said was right. It’s better to be honest before someone else tell him and he became misunderstood. “Both of you are already mature, then. Breaking up doesn’t mean that you have to hate each other.”

 

“And you should be like that too with Jennie, to be honest. Even though you have divorced, it doesn’t hide the fact that both of you are still Nana’s parents.”

 

“I know. Now, finish your food, let’s watch movie after this!”

 

All the way to the cinema, both Mingyu and Hyunjoo couldn’t let each other’s hand and walked side by side almost all the time. Luckily, they didn’t have to wait for long since the movie was playing soon.

 

They chose the seat in the back because the theater wasn’t that full and the row was empty. The movie haven’t started but Mingyu’s arm was already around her, and she leaned on him already.

 

It was always comfortable to be around him, to be hugged by him, to be loved by him. Because Kim Mingyu literally would do anything for the one that he loves. He was a douche, for sure, but it doesn’t change the fact that he also has that someone who made him changed.

 

And it’s Bae Hyunjoo.

 

Then he looked right, to the seat row across hers, and saw a couple kissing. But what makes her panicked that the girl looks like Sihyun, and the guy looks like Eunwoo. She wanted to avoid the reality, but they really look alike.

 

“Mingyu, look.” She pointed at the couple who seems to enjoying their make out season. “Tell me that I was wrong, that must not be my sister… and Eunwoo, the senior in the office, right?”

 

“It’s them. I have better eye sight than you.”

 

“Oh my God! What should I do?”

 

“What should you do?” he leaned closer to capture her lips, “Why don’t we do the same, huh? The movie is boring, it kills me.”

 

Their lips met, and Mingyu kept her lips – sometimes he even bite it but then Hyunjoo would hit him because it was hurt. While their tongue played with each other, Hyunjoo would play with his hair, while his hands went somewhere around her thighs down there.

 

He has always been so delicious that she even forgot about her sister who was also making out with a guy who she just met right now.

 

“It’s been a long time since the last time I did something like this in public. Dating you has always been thrilling!” she said.

 

Back then after class finished, Mingyu would just drag her to an empty classroom then locked the door. It was just their first day dating, and Hyunjoo was very shocked at what Mingyu did to her.

 

It wasn’t just their lips that’s busy, his hands were also busy playing with her chests, while she didn’t know what to do back then instead of enjoying him. His hand led one of her hand to his private area, telling her to rub it or anything just play with it. And she did.

 

He made her sit on his lap, and let her grind herself to him in between the thin layers of her underwear and his pants since she wore a skirt.

 

She had never dreaming that she would do such thing in a classroom. But it’s all suddenly happened.

 

The movie just finished but Sihyun and Eunwoo already disappeared. Seems like they were also aware that Hyunjoo and Mingyu were there.

 

“Let them be, Hyunjoo. I’ve known Eunwoo for years, he is a good guy.”

 

“I know, but, I’m scared. No matter how much Sihyun changed her boyfriend, she is still a baby for me.”

 

They were walking in the building to walk Hyunjoo to her room, and Mingyu kept hugging her no matter how much she flinched. “Why do you keep hugging me?”

 

“Just because. I love hugging you.”

 

“Is this how you spent you off day, Kim Mingyu?” said Jennie who was already standing in front of Hyunjoo’s door “If you are cheating from your wife, please be a little considerate, would you? Holding hands inside the mall where someone could just pass by and took your photo.”

 

She unlocked her phone and show their photo. “Is this even your business, Jennie?” he asked, while his hand kept holding Hyunjoo’s.

 

“Yes, this is truly my business! Don’t you know how much embarrassment I’ve got because of you two? Don’t you know that my daughter could see this too if she was unlucky?” she walked closer towards them, “Fine! I bet both of you want to date freely. Let’s divorce as soon as possible, let’s do the process very soon, I’m going to sign all the documents. And,” she looked towards Mingyu, gazing his eyes, “and I will make sure you are fired by my Dad as soon as possible too.”

 

“Ya! Kim Jennie!” Hyunjoo finally yelled at her.

 

“What?!” she yelled back, “What are you going to do now? Your lovely boyfriend will not have a job once he divorce me, you are going to be alone in the office where all the people knows that you stole someone’s husband, and my daughter would hate you so much because you stole her Father. And do you think you could live with her? No, honey, you are miserable now.”

***

a/n; i was almost made jaehyun and hyunjoo getting back together omg i'm still confused between #teamjaehyun and #teammingyu TT