:8: "You tapped that?"

We Got Married?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“The day after Christmas?”

 

“The day after Christmas.”

 

“Why then? Can’t the media wait any longer?”

 

“When they found out you and Rosé were the ones getting the divorce, they wanted to release it right away. But YG and I were able to shut them up until then.”

 

“Does this mean that I have to make a statement?”

 

“Yes, it does.”

 

Jungkook sighed, “Alright, I’ll try doing it tomorrow.”

 

“Try to incorporate an apology as well; you know how the fans don’t like mistakes.”

 

“Okay.” Jungkook started to leave, but Si-Hyuk stopped him.

 

“You’re going to have to stay under the radar for a week as well. Rosé will be doing the same.”

 

“Is that why they suddenly had a goodbye stage?” Jungkook asked.

 

“Yes.”

 

“So is BTS going to promote without me?”

 

“They’ll be going to one or two Japan fanmeetings, but that’s the most you’ll miss. The first thing you’re going to come back to is another fanmeet here.”

 

Jungkook hates missing out on fanmeetings, but he understands why he has to. If he went to anything involving fan interaction right after the divorce announcement, he would have been pelted with threats by angry girls.

 

Leaving his boss’s office, he decided to text Rosé about the bad news.

 

~JK: Everyone will know the day after Christmas.~

 

~R: Yeah, I was just about to text that to you also. YG just told me.~

 

~JK: We have to make a statement soon.~

 

~R: I know… what are we even going to say?~

 

~JK: Bang PD says we need to apologize.~

 

~R: I get that. YG told me that after our announcement, I have to lay low for a week or two. And because of the upcoming announcement, BLACKPINK’s goodbye stages are this week.~

 

~JK: I’ve heard.~

 

~R: It .~

 

~JK: I have to miss some fanmeetings also.~

 

~R: That’s actually alright since you probably would have been lunged on.~

 

~JK: Probably.~

 

“Roseanne, where are you?” Jennie yelled from the other room.

 

“In the kitchen~”

 

Rosé was currently making some coffee, trying to use any method to get rid of her hangover.

 

She doesn’t remember last night. Well, she remembers up until her fourth shot, then it all goes blurry.

 

It’s kind of embarrassing since Rosé couldn’t control herself despite getting married the last time she drank too much.

 

“Are you feeling better?” Jennie asked, seeing her friend chug coffee.

 

“Nope, but I’ll manage.”

 

“Do you even remember last night?”

 

“Kind of. Sorry if I did weird stuff.” Rosé said.

 

“Uh, well, it wasn't necessarily weird stuff… you said something kind of strange to me.”

 

“What was it?”

 

Jennie looked behind her, making sure Jisoo or Lisa weren’t close.

 

“You told me something that didn’t make sense.”

 

“Oh god, did I come onto you? I’m straight, I promise.”

 

Jennie laughed, “No, you didn’t.”

 

“Then what was it? I can handle it.” Rosé told her.

 

“You told me that you got married.”

 

Rosé stood there, staring at Jennie, trying not to show that she’s dying on the inside.

 

“I did?” Rosé asked quietly.

 

“Yeah, and you said that you got married to Jungkook from BTS. You even explained why you have that ring on.”

 

“I did?”

 

“Yes, you did.”

 

Rosé’s eyes were wide, her dreadful expression stopping her from successfully lying.

 

“And since you’re looking at me like that, I’m guessing that it’s the truth.” Jennie continued.

 

“Oh my god… I actually said that? How stupid am I?!” Rosé said, freaking out.

 

“When were you going to tell me?”

 

“Soon! But not now!”

 

“Rosie, you got married several weeks ago and you kept it a secret! Does YG know?” Jennie asked.

 

“Yes, he does. And apparently on the twenty-sixth everyone will know.”

 

“The media is going to release your names?”

 

“Yeah.”

 

“Oh god, Rosie. You should really tell the other two.”

 

“Alright, I will.” Rosé said, then sighed.

 

“…If it helps, you also said you don’t have a crush on him.”

 

“How does that help anything?”

 

“It would be worse if you’re getting divorced and you liked him.” Jennie replied.

 

“That’s true…”

 

“I suggest you do it now.”

 

“Ugh, now? I’m not prepared yet!”

 

“If you can’t tell Jisoo and Lisa, how will you be able to put up with ALL OF SOUTH KOREA knowing?”

 

“You’re right.” Rosé mumbled.

 

~R: So apparently Jennie knows.~

 

~JK: What?? How??~

 

~R: I guess I told her while I was drunk.~

 

~JK: I’m not surprised about that.~

 

~R: Was I really that bad last night?~
 

~JK: Yes, you were.~

 

~R: Oops. Did I do anything to you?~

 

~JK: You said I had a nice and you took my shirt off.~

 

~R: AHHHH~

 

~JK: Then you kissed me and said “That’s for being a cool dude”~

 

~R: NOOOO I HATE MYSELF TT~

 

~JK: It’s alright, you were drunk so I don’t take it to heart~

 

~R: I really need someone to stop me when I’m at a party with alcohol~

 

 ~JK: I tried, but you’re too wild~

 

~R: At least it’s over with. BTW I’m telling the girls about the marriage thing in like… 10 minutes~

 

~JK: You are??~

 

~R: Yeah, you should tell BTS also.~

 

~JK: I was… they’re sitting right next to me~

 

~R: Oh. Have fun!~

 

“So what did you want?” Yoongi asked.

 

“Yeah, you said it’s really important but you’ve been texting instead!” Jimin added.

 

Jungkook stood up in front of BTS, not wanting to make this a big deal. He should know that it’s always been a huge deal, not just now.

 

“Ooh, he’s pacing. It’s bad news.” Hoseok said.

 

“I thought he paces when he has to pee?” Taehyung asked.

 

“And when he has a secret.” Seokjin replied.

 

“Alright, uh, I don’t know how to start this.” Jungkook said, still pacing.

 

“Just say it, it’ll be fine.” Namjoon responded, trying to help.

 

“Yeah, we’re trustworthy… at least I am.” Hoseok added.

 

“So, remember the Moonshot party last month?” Jungkook asked, and the rest of BTS nodded.

 

“Hold up. This is a secret from a month ago?” Jimin said.

 

“This is gonna be a big one.” Yoongi commented.

 

“Well, we all got really drunk,” Jungkook tried to finish.

 

“Dude, that night was WILD.” Taehyung cut him off.

 

“Let him continue.” Namjoon told him.

 

“Um, and it turns out that I did something a little reckless.” Jungkook continue.

 

Should he tell the story or the marriage story first? Well, the marriage part is definitely the biggest, so let’s build up to it.

 

“Did you do something illegal?” Seokjin asked.

 

“N-No, but I may have, uh,…”

 

“Holy … you got laid.” Taehyung said, realizing what Jungkook was trying to say.

 

“Oh nooooo. That means the person he was with took a picture of him, and that’s why it’s a big deal!” Jimin added.

 

Jungkook sighed, “No, I didn’t have with some random fan… it was with another idol.”

 

“, dude.” Hoseok muttered.

 

“Who was it?” Yoongi asked.

 

“…R-Rosé from BLACKPINK.”

 

The six were silent, not knowing how to respond. Well, Namjoon knew about this, so make it five.

 

“Damn.” Taehyung mumbled.

 

“Doesn’t BLACKPINK have a dating ban?” Seokjin said.

 

“Yes, and that’s why the next part makes it even worse.” Jungkook replied.

 

“There’s more???” Jimin asked.

 

“We got married.”

 

“WHAT?!” The five yelled.

 

Namjoon watched the other’s shocked expressions, not surprised that their reaction is so dramatic.

 

“And now we’re getting a divorce because, obviously, it was a huge mistake. Our names are going to be released to the media on the twenty-sixth.”

 

“Oh my god.” Hoseok said, still shocked.

 

“I always thought the one who did stupid drunk stuff was Taehyung.” Yoongi added.

 

“Yah, that’s rude!” Taehyung retorted.

 

“That does explain why you got so mad at me last night though…” Yoongi continued.

 

“Why did he get mad?” Namjoon asked.

 

“No reason.” Jungkook responded.

 

“I don’t know what’s worse: the wrath of YG Entertainment or the wrath of the fans.” Jimin said.

 

“Definitely the fans.”

 

“I always thought Namjoon would be the first to get married within BTS.” Taehyung commented.

 

“This doesn’t count.” Jungkook replied.

 

“It kind of does.” Yoongi said.

 

“You got legally married.” Seokjin added.

 

Jungkook sighed, “Fine, it does. But yeah, it’s all going to be taken care of.”

 

“So will you be staying hidden for a while after the news breaks out?” Namjoon asked.

 

“Yeah, I can’t go to Japan with you guys.”

 

“Damn.” Hoseok mumbled.

 

 

“DAMN.” Jisoo said, shocked.

 

“You tapped that?” Lisa asked.

 

“I tapped that.” Rosé told her.

 

“All you got from Rosé’s confession was that?” Jennie asked her friends.

 

“Yeah.” Jisoo and Lisa replied.

 

“Oh, but our names are being released to the media on the twenty-sixth.” Rosé said.

 

“But that’s the day after Christmas!” Lisa complained.

 

“The media has no mercy.” Jisoo said dramatically.

 

“That’s why we had our goodbye stages so suddenly.” Jennie told them.

 

“That makes sense.”

 

“I can’t believe you banged Jungkook!” Lisa squealed.

 

“Was it wild?” Jisoo asked.

 

“I don’t… really… remember.” Rosé replied, trying to lie.

 

“ PLEASE you’re so lying!”

 

Jennie laughed, “You’re so bad at lying, Rosie.”

 

“Fine! Fine… it was pretty wild.” Rosé blushed.

 

“YaaaAAAsss get it girl!” Lisa clapped.

 

“Does he even remember it?” Jisoo asked.

 

“I don’t think so.” Rosie muttered.

 

“You’d think that we’d be more caught up in the whole marriage thing but noooo we’re talking about drunken .” Jennie said jokingly.

 

It seems that the girls’ reaction is much different than the guys.

 

 

“You made it!” Rosé cheered once she opened the front door.

 

Yes, it’s a timeskip to Christmas. I gotta move on at some point.

 

Rosé’s mother and father arrived in Korea just a few hours ago, and the three just reunited.

 

Hugs were given, some tears were shed, and the rest of BLACKPINK was spending time with their families for the day as well.

 

Everyone was in their dorm, so it was like a cute family gathering.

 

“Jisoo is making some ham right now; I told her that we’re not doing it Korea-style.” Rosé told her parents.

 

Before Rosé sat next to her parents, Jennie pulled her aside.

 

“Are you going to tell them?” She whispered.

 

“I told them last week.” Rosé replied.

 

“…Even the part?”

 

“ no!”

 

“Oh, alright… continue.”

 

“Omma, don’t start eating yet! So impatient.” Jisoo said, resulting in laughter from the others.

 

BLACKPINK was supposed to be writing two new songs, but YG decided to give the girls the day off before a scandal erupts the next day.

 

Jungkook and Rosé have been talking about it daily, both of them trying to prepare for the backlash.

 

Speaking of Jungkook… did he get to see his family?

 

“That was a good performance.” Yoongi said, giving his mic to the sound guy.

 

“Not many people came…” Jimin replied.

 

“Well it’s Christmas. And also there were still over a thousand people who came.” Namjoon added.

 

Jungkook looked at his cell phone, upset.

 

It’s around two in the afternoon. If he wanted to go see his family, he would have to leave two hours ago. That .

 

“So what are we going to do tonight? Eat brownies or some ?” Taehyung asked dabbing his face with a towel.

 

“Probably. We still have to exchange gifts, remember?” Hoseok responded.

 

“My secret Santa gift is AMAZING.” Jimin said.

 

Every year that BTS can’t see their family, they do Secret Santa and just talk about life. It’s actually quite fun.

 

~JK: Merry Christmas!~

 

~R: Merry Christmas to you as well!~

 

~R: Wait. You can’t see them, can y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter