:11: "Or does it?"

We Got Married?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Whoa.” The pair said in unison, still trying to comprehend what just happened.

 

It looks like we’re leaving off right when Park Chaeyoung and Jeon Jungkook kissed.

 

Neither of them expected it to be so intense. Yes, it was sweet, but both of them didn’t try to stop it. Let’s just remembered that they’re getting divorced and the fans aren’t too happy about their scenario.

 

“IT’S THE NEW YEAAAAR!” Jimin exclaimed.

 

It seemed like after the cheering ended, so did the party. People started gathering their things and leaving. It was fun while it lasted.

 

Meanwhile, Jungkook and Rosé were still standing in front of one another, not knowing what to say. Yeah, it was a quick kiss but DAMN it was memorable.

 

“That, uh, was,” Jungkook tried to say, clearing his throat.

 

Rosé twirled her hair around her finger, staring at the ground, “Uh, it was, um…”

 

“There you are!” Jisoo said happily, putting her arm around Rosé. She glanced at the two, noticing their awkward vibe. “We were all looking for you. The van is leaving soon.”

 

“A-Alright, let’s go.” Rosé replied.

 

Jungkook walked behind them, looking everywhere but at Roseanne. He seriously didn’t expect the kiss to be like that. He thought it was going to be a nice little peck like friends would do, but NOPE, they were two seconds away from totally face.

 

 The three got into the van, and were greeted by the rest of BTS and BLACKPINK.

 

“Geez, it took you long enough!” Hoseok said jokingly.

 

“Yah, shut up. At least I found them!” Jisoo replied.

 

Rosé and Jungkook has no choice but to sit next to one another. Everyone was sitting next to who they kissed (except poor Namjoon, Jin, and Jimin), and they all seemed to be in very good moods.

 

“That was an awesome party. Thanks for inviting us!” Jimin said.

 

“Yeah, I thought it was going to be a bust, but it turned out great.” Taehyung grinned, holding Lisa’s hand.

 

“It was alright.” Jennie smirked, nudging Yoongi.

 

“…Wait. I thought only Yoongi and Jennie kissed, and the rest of us got with trainees.” Namjoon said, looking at how close the couples were.

 

Jungkook and Roseanne glanced at one another, neither of them wanting their friends to know about their intense kiss.

 

“I just clapped along. It’s what I always do.” Rosé replied.

 

“That’s what I did too.” Seokjin added.

 

“If only I didn’t get kissed.” Hoseok said dramatically, obviously joking.

 

“Yah! You liked it!” Jisoo responded, nudging him.

 

“Wait, what? You two?” Jimin asked, confused.

 

“And you two?” Namjoon chimed in, pointing at Taehyung and Lisa.

 

“We have dating bans, so it’s not a big deal.” Jennie stated, causing Yoongi to frown.

 

“Y-Yeah, it’s just a kiss for the New Year anyways, it’s not like it’s going to change anything.” Jungkook added.

 

Rosé looked at him, noticing how uneasy he sounded. It’s like he’s trying to convince himself that the kiss meant nothing.

 

Soon the van arrived to BTS’s dorm, and everyone said goodbye to one another.

 

“That party was so fun!” Lisa smiled.

 

“It was definitely the best one thus far.” Jennie added.

 

“Too bad we don’t have any other parties soon.” Rosé said, trying not to seem uncomfortable.

 

“We could try to get YG to let us go to that KBS festival. I heard that there will be some interesting collabs there!” Jisoo responded.

 

“I was already told we’re not going, which is annoying. We don’t have anything to do that day.” Jennie answered, then sighed.

 

“I saw something that BamBam, Jungkook, and some others are doing a 97 liner collab. We could have been part of that!” Lisa frowned, gesturing at herself and Rosé.

 

“I don’t think YG would let Chaeyoung be a part of that.”

 

“But she attended the Gayo Daejun!” Jisoo said.

 

“Fans were already kind of uneasy that we sat in front of BTS though.” Rosé responded.

 

“Really? They were?” Lisa asked.

 

“It wasn’t that bad, but people were still upset that we were seated that way. That’s why we got moved halfway through.”

 

“I thought they did that because EXO needed a seat.” Jisoo replied.

 

“Nope, it’s because of the fans’ live tweets.” Rosé told her friend.

 

“Hey Rosie, look!” Lisa suddenly said, giving her phone to Chaeyoung.

 

“What am I supposed to be looking at?”

 

“Jungkook!”

 

It was a video of Jungkook watching Rosé’s acoustic performance. He was blatantly smiling when Roseanne started to sing, and he continued to look mesmerized until she stopped.

 

“…So?” Rosé asked.

 

“He looks so cute! He may be into you.” Lisa said.

 

Rosé bit her lip, “Uh, yeah, I don’t think so. I think he just appreciated the performance.”

 

Jennie chuckled, “I don’t think Rosie likes it when we say Jungkook is into her.”

 

“You know we’re joking, right?” Jisoo asked Rosé.

 

“Yeah, but,” She began to say, then shrugged, “just with everything happening, the idea of him liking me like that scares me.”

 

“Why?”

 

“If I was ever into him…” Rosé started to explain, then trailed off.

 

“Are you okay?” Jennie asked, concerned.

 

“You look kind of pale.” Jisoo added.

 

“I-If I was ever into him, or if he was crushing on me… that’d be a whole new level of terrible. We have a dating ban, and the fans’ responses would be a hundred times worse. I can’t be into him.” Rosé continued.

 

“It sounds like you’re trying to convince yourself to not like him.” Lisa observed.

 

“…You’re not into him… right?” Jennie said, staring at her flustered friend.

 

“No.” Rosé responded immediately.

 

“Anyways, if you were crushing on him, you should hold it off until after the divorce.” Jisoo told her.

 

“I don’t like him that way…”

 

“I know, but it’s just some helpful advice.”

 

Rosé sighed, “I need some sleep.”

 

Jennie continued to stare at Rosé, noticing how her lip trembled when she spoke about Jungkook.

 

“Did you kiss him?” Jennie asked, causing Rosé to flinch.

 

All eyes were on Rosé. It was quite obvious that she did.

 

“Holy , you two kissed.” Jisoo muttered.

 

“It was just a New Year’s kiss!” Rosé retorted.

 

“That’s why you’re acting so weird! You’re over-thinking a simple New Year’s Eve kiss!” Lisa exclaimed.

 

“She’s right.” Jennie commented.

 

“I’m over-thinking it?” Rosé asked.

 

“Yeah. You always do this. You’re just scared because of your situation. And because of the kiss, you think that people will find out and try to murder you.” Jisoo explained.

 

“You always freak out about the little things.” Jennie said.

 

Rosé sighed, “That’s true.”

 

 

“You kissed her? DAMN.” Taehyung said.

 

“It was just a New Year’s kiss!” Jungkook replied, defending himself.

 

Yes, the same scenario is happening for BTS.

 

“Duuuuuude that was a bad move! What if their boss saw you?” Hoseok asked.

 

“Yah, you guys kissed YG Artists also!”

 

“Yeah, but we’re not in the middle of divorcing them!” Jimin said.

 

“Look, we’re just friends. I don’t need you guys twisting this around on me.” Jungkook mumbled.

 

“Maybe you’re twisting it on yourself?” Taehyung asked.

 

“I’m not!”

 

“Suuuuuuure.” Hoseok said, laughing.

 

“Guys, stop teasing him. We all kissed someone tonight.” Namjoon stated, ending the fun.

 

“Boooo.” Jimin replied.

 

The guys later decided to go to bed, realizing that they have a fanmeet the next day.

 

Yeah, Jungkook is returning to the fanmeetings. It’s not fun thinking about what could happen, but he’s glad that he gets to see the fans again.

 

Jungkook got ready for bed, glancing at his phone constantly.

 

Is he expecting a call or something?

 

He sat in bed, staring at his phone. Jungkook sighed, then grabbed it.

 

“Hello?” Rosé said once the call went through.

 

“Hey.”

 

“Are you alright? It’s almost three in the morning.”

 

Jungkook lay down his bed, “Did I wake you up?”

 

“Yeah, but it’s alright. Is there something you need?”

 

“Uh, actually yes.”

 

“Alright, what is it?” She asked.

 

Jungkook was silent for a moment. What was he going to ask again? Was it about the kiss?

 

“Um, well, I just wanted to make sure that,” He started to say.

 

“That our New Year’s kiss didn’t mean anything?”

 

“Yeah.”

 

“Well…” Rosé said, then trailed off.

 

Jungkook sat up, thinking that she was going to say that it meant something.

 

“Well what?” Jungkook asked, somewhat anxious.

 

“I-It didn’t mean anything.” She replied.

 

“Oh, alright.”

 

“Were you expecting a different answer?”

 

“N-No, just when you paused I got confused, that’s all.” He told her.

 

“Alright, uh, I’m glad we got that sorted out.”

 

There was a small silence until Jungkook spoke, “So do you like it?”

 

“What do you mean? The necklace? Then yes.”

 

“That’s what I meant.” He smirked, picturing her wearing it.

 

“I still don’t know why you gave it to me.”

 

“I already explained why.”

 

“I know, but when people care for one another they give each other cards and chocolate as gifts… not expensive necklaces.” Roseanne replied.

 

“I mean if you want me to take it back and give you a box of chocolates, that’s alright too.” Jungkook joked.

 

“Nononono that’s not necessary.”

 

Jungkook looked at the time, then sighed, “I should be going to bed. I have a fanmeeting.”

 

“Oh, you do? That was kind of a quick hiatus.”

 

“Well we both went to events, just not fan-related ones.”

 

“That’s true. I’ll see you soon, then.” Rosé replied.

 

The two said their goodbyes, and then hung up. Rosé was about to shut off her phone, then quickly went onto SNS to see something.

 

She clicked on the video of Jungkook watching her acoustic performance, smiling when he did. She’s glad that he liked it, but what throws her off is the way that he smiles. It isn’t a “wow my friend is performing” smile, it’s a “damn she’s looking good” smile. Rosé can tell the difference quite easily.

 

Is Jungkook really into her? Why is she watching this again for the tenth time in a row?

 

To be honest, she was completely lying about the kiss not meaning anything. Well, she doesn’t want it to mean anything, but both of them damn well know that there were some intense feelings that they felt because of it.

 

, she should of asked Jungkook if it meant anything to him; he didn’t even say his answer! He would never say it did though, even if that was a lie.

 

She’ll ask him soon. Hopefully.

 

 

“Get ready.” Yoongi told Jungkook.

 

It is now time for a BTS fanmeeting, and Jungkook is NOT ready for it. Sure he’s happy that he’s back, but the whole “I got married while drunk” thing hasn’t dissolved enough yet. No matter what Jungkook does now, fans always connect it to Rosé. Apparently there’s a video of him jamming out to BLACKPINK, and fans said that this must mean that he’s into Roseanne, or even worse, he’s into another BLACKPINK member.

 

BTS sat down in their seats as the fans started to come in, all of them calling the boys’ names and fangirling. Jungkook glanced at Namjoon, who was giving him a thumbs-up for support.

 

All Jungkook hopes is that there won’t be a lot of questions about his divorce scandal.

 

At first it was fine, fans said welcome back and that they’re glad he can attend the fanmeetings again. He would smile and say thank you, surprised that several fans have already talked to him and never mentioned Roseanne.

 

But then… the questions never ended. It all started with a fan that looked about a year younger than him.

 

“I’m so glad you’re back, Jungkookie.” She smiled, handing him something to sign.

 

“Ah, thanks, hopefully I didn’t miss out on too much.” He replied.

 

“So how has your marriage life been going?”

 

Jungkook’s smiled quickly turned into a blank expression, “Uh, I wouldn’t consider it a ‘marriage life’.”

 

The girl laughed, “Alright, then how’s your divorce life been going?”

 

Jungkook glanced at s,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter