:14: "This is weird."

We Got Married?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jungkook woke up with a yawn, surprised that he slept well. He stared at the ceiling, smiling, thinking about last night.

 

He figured out that he’s definitely crushing on Rosé, went to BLACKPINK’s dorm to confess his feelings, found out Roseanne felt the same way as well, and then, uh, they shared a very intimate moment.

 

What is the intimate moment they shared, you ask?

 

Let’s just say Jungkook “tapped that”. “Got lucky”, if you will. “Made a homerun”, if you’re a baseball fan. “Got laid”, “made love”, “banged”.

 

As CL would say, I think you get the gist.

 

Jungkook looked to his left, to see Rosé still asleep, cuddling the covers. Damn she’s cute.

 

Who would’ve thought that just after two months of having drunken , they would do the same thing yet again, just without the drunk part.

 

What a plot twist!

 

Jungkook slowly got up, now sitting in bed. He grabbed his phone, seeing how he got tons of texts from his hyungs in the BTS group chat. They were all wondering where he went, thinking that he died.

 

Should he respond?

 

~JK: I’m alright. I’m not dead, don’t worry.~

 

This is when I would write BTS’s response, but there were too many. A lot of them said “how dare you not respond” and “you’re in big trouble”, but most of it consisted of swearing and exclamation points.

 

~RM: Where are you?~

 

, what does he say?

 

He does not want his hyungs to know what happened. Yeah he said that he’s falling for Roseanne right in front of their faces, but they’ll probably freak out if they discover that they banged.

 

Is “banged” too vulgar of a term to use? Since it was an intimate moment for the two, I shall use a much nicer term. I’ll just go back to the famous phrase “tapped that”.

 

Alright, so Jungkook has two options: say he’s sleeping on the couch in BLACKPINK’s dorm, or say that he tapped that.

 

~JK: I passed out on the couch in BLACKPINK’s dorm.~

 

~V: Did you get wasted or something?~

 

~JM: I thought you were going to confess your feelings or something~

 

~JH: What is Rosé say?~

 

Uh oh. What does he say now?

 

~JK: We both feel the same, but we decided it’s best that we remain friends.~

 

Alright, so I guess Jungkook is going back to the lying tactic.

 

~S: That’s better than her not liking you back~

 

~J: Maybe one day you two will get together… just not soon.~

 

~JK: I know, it’d be bad.~

 

~RM: It’s be really bad.~

 

~JM: So bad.~

 

~V: Like, terrible.~

 

Jungkook frowned, reading the negative texts from his friends. It wouldn’t be horrible, would it?

 

Sure, the fans would be pissed, but that’s it, right?...Right?

 

, it would be horrible.

 

Roseanne opened one eye, wanting to see if she’s the first one awake.

 

Oh, Jungkook is on his phone.

 

She has no regrets about what happened last night, but she is nervous about what will happen next.

 

Remember Jennie advised her not to get too ual?

 

Well, that didn’t work.

 

And also the girls reminded her that getting together with Jungkook would be TERRIBLE.

 

She also has a dating ban.

 

, she has a dating ban!

 

Alright Rosé, you can think about that later. You don’t want to ruin this moment with Jungkook.

 

She yawned softly, rubbing her eyes, “Good morning.”

 

Jungkook smirked, finding her raspy morning voice amusing, “How did you sleep?”

 

“Surprisingly well.”

 

“That’s good.”

 

Roseanne sat up in bed, still holding the blankets, “When did you wake up?”

 

“About ten minutes ago. I was just checking to see who texted me.”

 

“Oh, yeah. Does BTS know where you are?”

 

“They think I just crashed on the couch.” Jungkook replied.

 

Rosé didn’t respond for a moment, trying to figure out when the girls will arrive.

 

“What’s wrong?” He asked.

 

“I’m calculating how much time we have until Jennie, Chi-Choo, and Lisa get here.” Rosé responded. She smiled, “We have a while.”

 

“Good.” Jungkook said, then kissed her on the cheek.

 

“This is weird.” She stated.

 

“What do you mean?”

 

“I’m not saying what we’re doing is weird, but it’s just strange how this is actually happening. Like, I never would have thought we would have ended up like this.” Rosé explained.

 

Jungkook nodded, “I get that.”

 

Rosé swung her legs to the edge of the bed, her back facing Jungkook, “What do you want for breakfast?” She asked while slipping underwear on.

 

“Surprise me.” He replied, trying to act cool.

 

She stood up, turning to him, “That made me cringe.”

 

Jungkook frowned, “Sorry.”

 

Starting to walk out of the room, Rosé glanced back at Jungkook, who was smiling at her.

 

“What is it?” Roseanne asked, smirking.

 

“I don’t want to say it because it’s corny.” He replied.

 

She leaned in the doorway, “You can say it.”

 

“You’re just really beautiful.”

 

Rosé grinned, trying not to blush, “That was corny, but acceptable.”

 

It was only around eight in the morning, which meant that the two have one or two hours until the rest of BLACKPINK arrives.

 

Roseanne honestly isn’t a good cook, so she poured cereal for the both of them. While this was going on, Jungkook was putting on his clothes, ignoring the annoying texts from his hyungs.

 

He walked out, and laughed when he saw Rosé “making” breakfast.

 

“Wow, you’re such a great cook. Did you make this yourself?” Jungkook asked, grabbing a bowl.

 

“Oh, totally.” She replied sarcastically.

 

The two sat next to one another, talking and eating at the same time.

 

“Did the girls text you at all?” Jungkook asked.

 

She shook her head, “No, but that reminds me; I need you to leave before they come… I don’t mean it in a rude way though.”

 

“I understand. We should probably keep this,” He said, gesturing towards the both of them, “on the down-low.”

 

“About that…” Rosé muttered, thinking about how to phrase what she’s about to say. “I don’t mean to be the bearer of bad news, but, uh, I have a dating ban.”

 

He chuckled, “I know that.”

 

“And that’s a problem because,”

 

“What we did.”

 

“Yeah.”

 

Jungkook was silent for a moment, and then shrugged, “Then we don’t date.”

 

Rosé frowned, “We don’t?”

 

“Well it’s either that or dating in secret, and we both know how that will turn out.”

 

Oh yeah, that would be bad. Not many idols can keep their relationship status a secret, especially if they’re in the process of getting a divorce.

 

“That’s annoying.” She mumbled.

 

“I know, but it’s the best decision as of now… I don’t like it either.”

 

Wow, it took them thirteen chapters to confess their feelings and they’re not even going to date?

 

“Does that mean we shouldn’t kiss or anything?” Rosé asked.

 

“Of course we’re gonna do that. At least I hope so.” Jungkook responded.

 

Alright, I’m confused. What is this relationship?!

 

“So are we like… friends with benefits or something? I don’t get what this is.”

 

“Well isn’t that a term for two people who are nothing more than friends? We both have feelings for one another…”

 

“Jungkook, I am so confused.” Rosé stated.

 

“Me too.”

 

Again I ask: what is this relationship?!

 

The two were silent, trying to figure out what to call what they are. They’re not girlfriend/boyfriend, nor friends with benefits.

 

“How about ‘casually exclusive’?” Rosé asked.

 

“What does that even mean?”

 

“It means that we both like one another, but we don’t have to be in a committed relationship, we just choose to be in one.”

 

You’re kidding me, right?

 

“Chaeyoung, that’s really confusing.” Jungkook told her.

 

“I know, but that’s the best idea I have. I just really want to be in a legit relationship with you.”

 

“Damn, this .” He mumbled.

 

 “Is this just because we’re getting a divorce? Like, do you think we would be able to actually date if the divorce thing didn’t happen?” Roseanne asked.

 

“I think so… but let’s be honest: we would have never formally met if that night didn’t happen.”

 

“That’s true. Now that I think about it, if the Moonshot party thing didn’t occur, and if we did meet at some point, we would have never hung out as much as we do now.”

 

“So I guess it was a blessing in disguise.” Jungkook said jokingly.

 

“Honestly, if you were the only one drunk the night of the party, this still wouldn’t have happened.”

 

“Because you’re the one who walked up to me?” He asked.

 

“And because you’re scared of women.”

 

Jungkook frowned, “No I’m not.”

 

“What is that phrase you called yourself? International playboy?” Rosé continued her teasing.

 

“Yah, how did you find out about that?”

 

“It was on my recommended list on YouTube a few years back.”

 

“I can’t believe you actually watched those.” Jungkook mumbled, somewhat embarrassed.

 

She giggled, “Why is that so embarrassing to you? It was a funny show… even though it was just you guys hanging out. How long ago was that anyway?”

 

“Over two years ago.”

 

“Two years ago I was in the YG building dancing constantly. At least you got to go to America!”

 

“That’s true. Is that all you did during your trainee years? Everyone says the YG training is really intense.”

 

“Everyone says that. I mean, it’s like regular idol training, but it’s longer. We were supposed to be a large girl group, but it got dwindled down to just us four.” Rosé explained.

 

Jungkook and Roseanne soon finished their breakfast, seeing how it was almost time for him to go.

 

“Do I really have to go?” Jungkook asked, frowning.

 

“Unless you want the girls the find out about what we did, then you have to.” She replied sarcastically.

 

“About that, how long are we going to keep quiet about this?”

 

Rosé smirked, “Why? Do you want to brag or something?”

 

“What? N-No, of course not!” Jungkook said, stuttering.

 

“I’m just kidding!” She laughed. “But I don’t know, since I have a dating ban, we shouldn’t even tell our members.”

 

“I thought ‘casually exclusive’ meant that we’re dating but… we’re…not? I’m still confused.” He replied.

 

“Yeah, I still don’t know what to call us… I wish we could just say boyfriend and girlfriend.”

 

“Me too.” Jungkook muttered.

 

Wait. I just realized something. Jungkook knows that Rosé went to So-eun’s house, but Rosé doesn’t know that Jungkook knows that Rosé went to So-eun’s house.

 

Shall we change that?

 

“Hey, uh, Rosé?”

 

“Yeah?” She asked, confused why he suddenly sounded so serious.

 

“So last night before I came here, I was talking to my members about something…interesting.” Jungkook said.

 

“What is it?”

 

“I know that you went to So-eun’s house.” He stated.

 

Rosé was silent for a moment, surprised that he said it so casually. Wait, how did he even find this out? Didn’t he say he was talking with s?

 

“Oh.” She muttered. How is she supp

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter