:19: "It's been fun."

We Got Married?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Yah, be quiet! I’m trying to watch Jungkook on the television!” Rosé said, annoyed.

 

Yes, it was finally the day of Jungkook’s graduation. Now all of those jokes can finally end! Woooo.

 

Anyways, Rosé made sure that she got back to the dorm in time to watch him graduate; Jungkook told her that he even is going to receive an award for being a superb student, so that’s pretty exciting.

 

“Wow, what a day. We spent the whole morning dancing, then we ate, exercised, slept, and now we’re watching Rosé’s boyfriend graduate.” Jisoo joked.

 

“So what is he doing after the ceremony?” Lisa asked.

 

“He’s gonna go out to eat with BTS. Jungkook told me that they’re going to the same restaurant that they went to when he entered high school… so that’s pretty cool.” Rosé replied.

 

“How cute.” Jennie said.

 

To be honest, the girls are lowkey annoyed about Rosé constantly talking about Jungkook. It’s only been one day since she’s returned from Australia, but she can’t stop telling the girls about her trip AND how she and Jungkook shared their deep feelings for one another.

 

Since they’re nice friends, they’ve decided not to shut Rosé up. But if this continues for another week, there’s gonna be hell to pay.

 

“Oh, I see him!” Lisa said pointing at the television.

 

Jungkook was in the front row, looking nervous but excited. His bright yellow and black suit somehow looked great on him, even though it was a little too vibrant for Rosé’s taste.

 

“Those uniforms could blind someone.” Jennie joked.

 

Since Roseanne was practicing for BLACKPINK’s comeback, she missed the interview with Jungkook and BTS. Too bad.

 

They called up each student one by one, and when it was Jungkook’s turn, the girls cheered. He received his award and diploma at the same time, and as he was given the two items, he smiled brightly.

 

“Aw, that’s so cute.” Jisoo said.

 

“He looks so proud of himself.” Lisa commented.

 

“Well he did do pretty well on the exams.” Rosé replied.

 

“That must have been hard studying and promoting. It’s good that we all graduated before debuting.” Jennie added.

 

The ceremony was quite long; there were a lot of students graduating, which made Rosé even more relieved that she didn’t attend that school. She’s always attended smaller schools, and if she suddenly went to SOPA, that would have been hell.

 

“I think we should get a graduation gift for Jungkook.” Lisa said.

 

“We should!” Rosé replied.

 

“No, just one from us, not you. You probably already gave him something.” Jennie told her friend.

 

“How do you know that?”

 

“I helped you pick out his gift, dummy.” Jisoo said lightheartedly.

 

Rosé giggled, “Oops, I forgot about that.” She turned off the television when the ceremony finished, “So what do you think you’re gonna get him?”

 

“We’ll probably get him something small like a nice customized keychain.” Jennie responded.

 

“A keychain?”

 

“A customized one!”

 

The girls decided that it was time to eat dinner, but they didn’t know what they wanted. They were planning to go with BTS to celebrate Jungkook’s graduation, but once they found out that the place they were going had significance, they thought it would be best to have BTS enjoy themselves.

 

“That’s cute how they’re going to the same place that they went when he was inducted into high school.” Jisoo stated, making herself some dinner.

 

“I know, isn’t it? Jungkook said that he wants to replicate the picture they took.” Rosé replied.

 

“That’s so cool!” Lisa commented.

 

“We should really hang out with them soon… Especially before the divorce.” Jennie suggested.

 

“That’s a good idea. I can text Jungkook tomorrow and see when the guys can do it.” Rosé said.

 

“Don’t they have a busy week coming up? They have their comeback in six days, and I’m guessing some promos will be dropped before that.” Jisoo asked.

 

“Well if you’re basing their workload off of that, it means that the fans have a busy week, not BTS.”

 

TRUE. Y’all know that it was a busy week for us. Those theories and promos are still giving me a headache from all of the analyzing I’ve been doing. I even had to talk to my Literature teacher about it.

 

 

“Congratulations, Kookie! You’re all grown up now.” Hoseok said, patting the maknae on the back.

 

BTS was currently at a restaurant eating delicious food. They all took pictures together to commemorate this moment, because WOW Jungkook actually graduated! Who would’ve thought??

 

“Did Rosé text you yet?” Jimin asked.

 

“Nah, I know she won’t tonight. She said that she wants me to live up this ‘legendary event’ to the best of my abilities.” Jungkook replied while chewing.

 

“Rosé is so chill. You know, when I first found out that it was Rosé you married, I was like ‘that must be weird’. She and BLACKPINK always seemed so shy.” Taehyung said.

 

“Yeah, I thought that too. But they’re really down to earth.” Seokjin added.

 

“Remember when we first met them at Inkigayo?” Namjoon asked, reminiscing.

 

“Well, it wasn’t my first time meeting Rosé.” Jungkook said.

 

“Oh my god, that’s right. You two were married and none of us knew it!” Taehyung exclaimed.

 

“That was a very awkward day.”

 

“We could tell.” Yoongi replied, causing the guys to laugh.

 

“Who would’ve thought that after that day, we and BLACKPINK would become hella close… not me.” Jimin stated.

 

“Me neither.” The others added.

 

“Fans always say that we’re close with other girl groups, but we’re really not.” Namjoon said, taking a sip of wine.

 

“Yeah, I’ve seen stuff where they think we’re dating members of other groups, but it’s totally false.” Hoseok responded.

 

“About that… who here is dating someone from BLACKPINK?” Jimin asked, curious.

 

Jungkook didn’t raise his hand, because he doesn’t consider him and Rosé a couple yet. Yoongi and Hoseok obviously did, though.

 

“So Lisa is out in the dark, huh,” Jimin said then smirked, “I guess I’ll just have to date her.”

 

“I think she’s fine on her own.” Taehyung replied quietly.

 

“What did you say?”

 

Everyone looked at Taehyung, who didn’t expect the attention to turn onto him. Fun fact: Jungkook is the only one who knows that he and Lisa are (kind of) together.

 

“I didn’t say anything…” Taehyung muttered.

 

Another fun fact: All the guys know Taehyung has the hots for Lisa.

 

“Good, then I’m going to call her.” Jimin stated.

 

The boys (minus Taehyung) were trying their hardest not to laugh at this, knowing that Jimin was going to tease Taehyung at some point.

 

“Yah, w-why would you do that? We’re celebrating Jungkook’s graduation!” Taehyung said nervously.

 

To be honest, Jimin wanted to do this when Jungkook was first starting to have feelings for Rosé (after New Year’s), but now he finally gets his opportunity to do it.

 

“Well I want to see her of course! Why can’t I? I’d love to hear all about her early getaways with you!” Jimin asked.

 

Taehyung frowned, “You’re an .”

 

The rest of BTS laughed, finding Taehyung’s sudden shyness hilarious.

 

“I’d never do that to you… unless I was really into her.” Jimin replied.

 

Yoongi’s phone suddenly rang, and judging by his expression, Jennie was the caller.

 

“Hello?” He asked.

 

He would glance at Jungkook, asking why Rosé isn’t calling him instead. Apparently Roseanne wanted to keep her word with letting Jungkook enjoy his night.

 

“Oh, really?” Yoongi said, then turned to the guys, “BLACKPINK wants to know if we want to hang out sometime before the trial.”

 

“We’re busy this whole week.” Namjoon replied.

 

“We can do it the day before the divorce hearing.” Jungkook stated.

 

“How’s the eighteenth?... Alright, sounds good. See you soon.”

 

“Wow, why do we always hang out with them the day before something huge happens?” Hoseok asked.

 

“What a coincidence that is.” Seokjin commented.

 

“Yeah, we hung out the day before the announcement, right?” Taehyung said.

 

“That was fun. I mean, it kind of helped Chaeyoung and I relieve the large amount of stress we had. Maybe this will help as well.” Jungkook responded.

 

“Alright, let’s stop talking about BLACKPINK. It reminds me that I’m terribly single which annoys me.” Jimin told them, then took a sip of water.

 

“Oh Chim, you’ll find someone someday… Just not today.” Yoongi said, perfectly referencing a song of theirs.

 

“Ayyyy that was a good one!” Namjoon exclaimed.

 

Yes, I am writing this part the day the new songs came out. That is why I can reference them.

 

So, the boys continued with their celebratory meal, not talking about BLACKPINK once. Good for them.

 

Now we are going to do a timeskip. But don’t worry, we’re not at the day before the divorce yet. Let’s check in on everyone when BTS’s songs get released.

 

~JK: You already bought the album?~

 

~R: Yes! Of course I did!~

 

~JK: It just got out on iTunes two minutes ago!~

 

~R: I know! I’m currently watching your music video. You look cute.~

 

~JK: Why thank you.~

 

~R: You know, there were some strange theories about your teaser, did you know that?~

 

~JK: No, I didn’t.~

 

~R: It gave me a headache. Everyone thought you guys were going to die. And by the looks of this music video, it just seems like a friendship sort of thing.~

 

~JK: It’s supposed to be a friendship thing.~

 

~R: Tell that to your fans~

 

~JK: Eh, I’ll let them create their own theories.~

 

~R: But the music video is so well made. The aesthetic of it is really pleasing to watch. Wasn’t Taehyung cold when he put his head on the train rail?~

 

~JK: Yeah, but he had to it up.~

 

~R: …So no one died, right?~

 

~JK: How many theories have you read?!~

 

~R: Many. I need to know, Jungkook! Does anyone die? Are you all okay?!~

 

~JK: Yes, we’re all okay! It’s supposed to symbolize that even if we die we’ve decided not to leave each other… I think. Namjoon came up with it.~

 

~R: Okay, good. That’s cute.~

 

~JK: Is this the only reason why you texted me?~

 

~R: Yes. And because I wanted to check in.~

 

~JK: Suuuuuuure.~

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter