:16: "That was so spooky."

We Got Married?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Yes, they’re on next!” Taehyung exclaimed.

 

It’s currently the Seoul Music Awards, and BLACKPINK is minutes away from performing. It’s also been three days since the ISAC party.

 

Neither Jungkook nor Rosé expected to see each other so quickly again, even though they don’t get to interact at all this time.

 

BLACKPINK already won the Best New Artist award, and when Roseanne was speaking, she made eye contact with Jungkook, who was trying not to show any affection. But because of the eye contact, he started feeling warm, so he guzzled down water for the rest of the speech.

 

The lights dimmed, and Playing with Fire began to play. Holy it was amazing. The boys couldn’t help but dance to it. Well, except Yoongi. That really isn’t his thing.

 

Jungkook was smiling the whole time, dancing along with Namjoon. They got really into it. So did Taehyung.

 

After Rosé hit the “woooOOOhh” note, the music stopped.

 

“Whistle?” Jungkook asked Namjoon.

 

NOPE, IT’S BOOMBAYAH. Everyone got SO hyped. I got hyped! They never performed Boombayah at an awards show before!

 

Sure they skipped half the song, but it was LIT! All of the idols watching were singing along! Jungkook already knew all of the words, so he was getting pumped.

 

Rosé even did the “mopping the floor” move, and Jungkook had to look to the screen to get a better view. He picked a good one.

 

“This is WILD!” Taehyung exclaimed.

 

So, yeah, it was great.

 

After the show, all of the idols greeted one another before they left. Jungkook hugged Bambam (they’re friends now yay), and bowed his head to Lisa. Rosé was behind her, but he couldn’t do anything since so many people were around.

 

They couldn’t even say hello to one another. Tragic.

 

~R: You did really well tonight!~

 

~JK: So did you!~

 

Did I mention that they have texting privileges back?

 

~JK: Your speech was cute.~

 

~R: Well I saw you downing that water bottle as I was speaking. You definitely thought I looked amazing.~

 

~JK: That’s very true.~

 

~R: So are you excited for our meeting with Lawrence tomorrow?~

 

YAAAAAAS Lawrence is making his big comeback! I love Lawrence so much. He’s so innocent.

 

~JK: I mean, I guess if a divorce meeting is what you call exciting.~

 

~R: I know it’s scummy, but hey, we have less than a month until it happens!~

 

~JK: That’s true.~

 

“Is that Rosé?” Namjoon asked.

 

“Yeah, why?”

 

“Have you told her?”

 

After the ISAC party, the members who weren’t getting wild advised Jungkook to tell Roseanne about the Wings tour being immediately after the divorce trial. He refused, saying that he can tell her at a later point. But, as always, the hyungs were able to convince him.

 

“No, not yet. I want to do it in person.” Jungkook replied.

 

“You should do it at your meeting.”

 

“I should.”

 

Jungkook stared at his phone, knowing that he should tell Chaeyoung. It’s a big deal. They’re gonna finalize the divorce and then SURPRISE! Jungkook is gone. Roseanne probably thinks that once it’s done, they can officially date and hang out in public. False. Jungkook is going on tour.

 

~JK: After the meeting I need to talk to you.~

 

~R: Alright! What for?~

 

~JK: Nothing too bad.~

 

Uh, it kind of is bad, Jungkook.

 

“Are you texting Jungkook?” Jennie asked.

 

“Yeah, why?”

 

“Well, tomorrow Yoongi and I are going to get lunch tomorrow… do you want to come?”

 

“…Are you serious?” Rosé asked, surprised.

 

Why would Jennie want Jungkook and her intruding on their spicy time?

 

“Yeah. Yoongi thinks it’s a good idea that we go as a group so it isn’t as suspicious. I don’t see the point, but I think it’ll be fun.” Jennie said.

 

“So it’s a double date?” Rosé replied.

 

“No, it is definitely not a double date.”

 

“So it’s… a group gathering?”

 

“Exactly.”

 

This is surprising. I always thought Yoongi and Jennie would be the type of couple to do things on their own, not bring friends along. Maybe they just don’t want a scandal like Jungkook and Roseanne’s.

 

“I’ll ask Jungkook, but we probably can… thanks for the invite!” Rosé smiled.

 

~R: So something surprising just happened.~

 

~JK: What is it?~

 

~R: Jennie just asked me if we would like to join her and Yoongi for lunch tomorrow.~

 

~JK: That is surprising… did you agree to go?~

 

~R: I said I’d check with you.~

 

~JK: Why do you think they asked us?~

 

~R: No idea. Maybe they’re just trying to be cautious… which doesn’t make sense to me.~

 

~JK: That’s understandable. I’m up for it.~

 

~R: I hope it’s fun… I feel like the vibe is going to be weird.~

 

~JK: It probably would be. The last time Yoongi dated, we only met the girlfriend once, and the two barely spoke. But they seemed satisfied with one another.~

 

~R: That’s weird. And it stinks because that’s how Jennie is too when dating.~

 

~JK: So I guess we have to prepare for a quiet lunch?~

 

~R: I guess so.~

 

“Yah, Jungkook-ah.” Hoseok said, sitting next to Jungkook on the couch.

 

“What is it?” He asked.

 

Hoseok looked at his phone for a second, then sighed, “So you know how Jisoo and I are a thing, right?”

 

“…Yeah.”

 

“So she wants to go out to dinner tomorrow, and I said that’s stupid because our group members are both in a scandal. She then proceeded to say that it doesn’t matter because it’s them, not us. So then I said that it does matter, and we went back and forth. Then she said that I should invite you and Rosé to prove that she’s supposedly right.”

 

Oh god, another invite?

 

“You’re inviting us to dinner tomorrow?” Jungkook asked.

 

“Yeah, I am. So do you want to come?”

 

“I’ll ask Chaeyoung…. But probably.”

 

“Great!” Hoseok patted his friend on the back, “If we get thrown into a scandal, then I guess that means I’m right!”

 

Hoseok left the room, and Jungkook took out his phone, in disbelief that they’re going to another double date.

 

~JK: Guess where we’re going tomorrow night?~

 

~R: Oh god, where?~

 

~JK: Hoseok hyung invited me and you to go to dinner with him and Jisoo.~

 

~R: Ughhhh alright. Fine. If it means that we get to spend more time together, I’m up for anything.~

 

~JK: About that… are we even allowed to be doing this?~

 

~R: Nope. But I’m thinking that we should do disguises.~

 

~JK: That seems doable.~

 

~R: …What do you think dinner is going to be like?~

 

~JK: A lot of cat and dog.~

 

~R: Great, so we’re going to be going from silence to madness. Exciting.~

 

~JK: But hey, we get to spend more time together!~

 

~R: That’s true. See you tomorrow!~

 

 

“Ah, you’re back!” Lawrence smiled once the couple walked in.

 

He’s back! Lawrence has returned! Fun fact: Lawrence reminds me of Yoo Jae-Suk. I don’t know why, but he gives me that vibe.

 

Anyways, Jungkook and Rosé went to see their lawyer to check in with things. There’s less than a month away until the divorce, so they need to make sure that they have everything in order.

 

Lawrence took out a file, flipping through it, “So I’d say we have about eighty-percent of the paperwork done. All you guys need to do is make the statements.”

 

“Statements?” Rosé asked.

 

“Yes, statements. You’re basically going to say why the marriage didn’t work out. In your case just say ‘we were drunk and we have never even met’. You’ll be fine.”

 

“So how is the trail even going to be? Like how does it progress?” Jungkook said.

 

“Ooh, I love telling this!” Lawrence clapped. “When you two come in, the judge will basically just say ‘these two are getting divorced’. Then the judge will look through your settlements on if you need to split anything, which you don’t. They’ll then go through your profiles and ask you simple questions, but this is a tactic to find out any juicy or crappy information about the other person. It could end in some type of lawsuit, but that’s rare. Anyways, then you’ll each give your statements, and the judge will ask you again why you want to get divorced. Then BOOM, you’re divorced.”

 

“Why would either of us get a lawsuit?” Roseanne asked, nervous.

 

Lawrence shrugged, “Sometimes the judge can be sneaky and pry information out like ‘he beat me’ or ‘they committed fraud or bribery’.”

 

Bribery?

 

That sounds familiar… Wait! Rosé basically bribed So-eun! AhhhHHHH! Is that bad? Well, it’s not because no one knows! Ha…ha…oh no.

 

“So I guess that means it will be an easy trial.” Jungkook smiled, then looked at Roseanne.

 

“I guess so.” Rosé replied, now feeling guilty.

 

“Alrighty! Then I guess this is goodbye for now. I think the next time I’ll see you is the divorce day, unless something goes wrong. I’ll pray that nothing happens!” Lawrence said.

 

I guess we won’t be seeing Lawrence for a while now. How sad. It was such a short cameo also.

 

The couple left Lawrence’s office, meaning it was time for the first double date.

 

Rosé frowned, “I’m not excited for this.”

 

“Which one are you the least excited for: this one or dinner?”
 

“That’s a tough one.”

 

“I say dinner.”

 

“Actually, me too.”

 

Before Jungkook and Rosé went to the divorce meeting, Jennie reminded Roseanne of the location where their meeting. It was a lowkey place, so there wasn’t any need for disguises just yet.

 

The place seemed to be on the older side, and there weren’t many people eating there as well. Rosé and Jungkook exchanged glances before entering, finding the restaurant to be very sketchy.

 

Yoongi and Jennie were ordering food from a waitress, who seemed to not recognize them. He waved the couple over, telling them to order quickly.

 

“Hyung, I don’t even know what’s on the menu…” Jungkook said, sitting down.

 

“Rosé will just have some kimchi.” Jennie stated.

 

“And he’ll have the pork soup rice.” Yoongi added, gesturing towards Jungkook.

 

Wow, okay. They’re correct with the orders, but still, rude.

 

“I’ll be right back!” The waitress smiled, and then walked away.

 

Alright, here we go.

 

“Thanks for inviting us again.” Rosé said, already feeling the awkward vibe.

 

“How was the meeting?” Jennie asked.

 

“It was fine; Lawrence says we’re almost done with everything.”

 

“That guy annoys me for some reason.” Yoongi mumbled. Don’t you dare hate on Lawrence.

 

“He’s alright.” Jennie shrugged.

 

“Are you guys coming to the trial?” Jungkook asked.

 

“Do I have to?” Yoongi responded.

 

“…No.”

 

“Maybe.”

 

Soon the food came out, and the four began to eat in silence.

 

Rosé and Jungkook would glance at each other, noticing how Jennie and Yoongi were more invested in their food than each other.

 

“So, uh, what did you two do before coming here?” Jungkook asked, trying to make conversation.

 

“Nothing. The fans would spot us if we stepped foot in anywhere more public.” Jennie said.

 

“…You two met up here?” Rosé responded.

 

“No.” Yoongi replied.

 

Oh my GOD this is so spooky. Not scary spooky, just… cringey.

 

The four continued to eat in silence. The only good thing that came from this was that Rosé and Jungkook got to spend more time together.

 

“So I hear you guys are releasing more music soon?” Roseanne asked.

 

“Yeah, it’s pretty intense… because my graduation is around that time as well.” Jungkook replied.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter