:10: "Look out boys!"

We Got Married?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

~JK: I’m still salty about it~

 

~R: But you liked the performance, right?~

 

~JK: Yeah, but I’m still mad that I wasn’t invited to join~

 

Yes, they’re talking about SBS Gayo Daejun.

 

Roseanne got to do a guitar collab with Chanyeol from EXO and Jihyo from TWICE, and it was a nice way to calm down the show but not making it too boring at the same time.

 

The couple didn’t really get a chance to talk at the event, even though BTS was seated behind the girls for a lot of it. Well, BTS did get to talk with Seungri and Daesung though.

 

~R: How long have you been playing guitar anyways?~

 

~JK: Two years.~

 

~R: I’ve been playing since I was ten.~

 

~JK: But I’m still good!!!~

 

~R: I knooooow. Maybe they forgot you play guitar.~

 

Jungkook is being annoying right now, but Rosé was really good.

 

Okay, let me just make this clear: I know the SBS Gayo Daejun is the 26th, and in the story that date has already happened. So let’s just say that it was held on the 30th. Continuing on~!

 

~JK: I would have done *amazing* if I joined~

 

~R: You’d be the star of the show~

 

~JK: I know, but my chance is gone~

 

~R: Me and you could always do a jam session~

 

~JK: Uhhhhh maybe~

 

~R: ???? You just said you wanted to play~

 

~JK: I wanted to play LAST NIGHT~

 

~R: Oh my god~

 

“Hey, Roseanne. Your last Instagram post has some mixed responses.” Jennie said.

 

The girls were all sitting on the couch, doing their own thing. Lisa was watching television while Jisoo and Jennie scrolled through SNS.

 

“What do you mean?” Rosé asked.

 

--Glad to see you’re doing so well!—

 

--Seriously? Why did YOU have to post?—

 

--Sorry about the hate—

 

--Wait, you’re not in the dungeon?—

 

--So pretty~ hope you’re doing alright!—

 

--Oh god, why are you popping up on my feed?—

 

--You stole my man TT but soon you’ll be divorced so I forgive you—

 

--Did you end up tappin’ dat ?—

 

--Justice for Jungkook!—

 

--I’m so glad YG didn’t lock you inside the dungeon!—

 

“Are those all from international fans?” Jisoo asked.

 

“No, it’s about half-Korean half-International.” Jennie replied.

 

“So maybe we were looking at the wrong SNS sites?” Lisa said.

 

“No, I think the initial response was mostly negative,” Roseanne began to say, now looking at the comments herself, “but people cool down eventually.”

 

“There are still tons of negative ones, but now the positive comments are appearing much more often.” Jisoo added.

 

“Thank god. I couldn’t take any more negative feedback.”

 

“You should tell Jungkook. He threatened to make another statement numerous times.” Lisa told her friend.

 

“Ohhh true.” Rosé replied, then called Jungkook.

 

“Are you mad that I didn’t respond to your text?” He asked once the call went through.

 

“No, I’m calling to tell you that the negative comments cooled down.”

 

“They have?”

 

“Yeah, I posted something on Instagram about a day ago and there are actually a lot of kind comments.” She said.

 

“Oh, that’s nice. I guess I’ll stop making that strict statement then.”

 

“You were actually making one?” Roseanne asked.

 

“I had one sentence. But seriously, if the negativity comes back full throttle, I’m finishing the statement and going through with it.”

 

“Alright, sure, you can do that if it happens.”

 

“Wait, I lied. I didn’t start the statement at all.” Jungkook told her.

 

“You lied to me? I trusted you!” She replied overdramatically.

 

“Yah, don’t tease me!”

 

“Fine, fine. So are you guys ready for the party tonight?”

 

“We’re all dressed a ready to go. I’m wearing a suit, and I only where those on special occasions.”

 

“I’m happy that I get to witness your suit.” Rosé said jokingly.

 

“I’m pretty proud of it. When you told me that you were wearing a silver dress I made sure to make my pocket square silver as well.”

 

“I couldn’t be happier.”

 

“Alright, I gotta go though. Seokjin just finished dinner and I am STARVING.” Jungkook responded.

 

“…But you’re all in your suits.”

 

“We’ll try our best not to spill.”

 

“I’m trusting you!” Roseanne replied, then the two said their goodbyes.

 

“They’re eating dinner with suits on? Idiots.” Jisoo said.

 

“They’ve probably done it tons of times before.” Lisa responded, putting lipstick on.

 

“When are we picking them up?” Roseanne asked, somehow not knowing the plan.

 

“When the van gets here. Hayi unnie and AKMU are gonna meet us at the party just in case we need to go in with the person we brought with us.” Jennie told her.

 

“When does the van get here?”

 

“In about an hour.”

 

“I can’t believe Chanhyuk agreed to have Namjoon be his plus one.” Lisa laughed.

 

“He’s a nice guy. And also he isn’t dating anyone, so he told YG that he wants to bring a friend, AKA Namjoon.”

 

Roseanne started doing her hair and makeup, wanting to look great for her first official YG New Year’s Eve party.

 

Yeah she’s been going for the past four years, but this is the first one where she isn’t a trainee anymore. When you debut, you don’t have to pay for your outfit. A designer comes in and picks an amazing dress/jewelry combo. So it’s kind of a big deal when you’re not a trainee anymore.

 

It’s one of the biggest formal events of the year. YG thinks that the MAMA awards aren’t as elegant as it should be, so he started making the New Year’s Eve parties extravagant. The first year Roseanne went, she’d wear a nice short dress, but now girls have to wear gowns, and the guys have to wear nice suits.

 

“We look HOT.” Jisoo stated, the four of them looking into the mirror.

 

They really do. BLACKPINK took advantage of having a designer pick their outfits, and it worked out perfectly. (Here are their dresses if you want a visual: (Jisoo, Jennie, Lisa, Rosé)

 

“Look out boys!” Lisa joked.

 

“Too bad we can’t date anyone. People are missing out on us.” Jennie said, and then laughed.

 

Rosé shrugged, “Maybe it’s better that way.”

 

“DAMN.” Taehyung said overdramatically.

 

Everyone finally met up with one another, and it’s clear that the guys were surprised by BLACKPINK’s appearance.

 

“I know, we look amazing.” Jisoo casually flipped her hair, everyone laughing in response.

 

“You really do. We look great also. I know you’re all just wanting to throw compliments to us.” Hoseok replied.

 

Yoongi smirked, “Are you sure that you have a dating ban?”

 

“I’m very sure.” Jennie replied.

 

Jungkook walked up to Rosé, intimidated by her. Pretty girls make him nervous; this is a fact known by everyone.

 

“Oh my god.” Roseanne laughed, seeing how Jungkook was serious about his matching pocket square.

 

Jungkook was silent, still staring at her. She looks so different. Usually she has such a cute aura to her, but tonight… damn.

 

“You alright?” She asked, noticing his unreadable expression.

 

“Y-Yeah, you just look ravishing.” He replied.

 

Roseanne didn’t respond for a few moments. Is she blushing?

 

“That made me cringe.”

 

Oh, I guess she’s not blushing then.

 

Jungkook frowned, “I know. But you look great.”

 

“Thanks.” She smiled.

 

“Is everyone ready?” Jennie asked, and everyone nodded. They all hopped into the van, ready to attend YG Entertainment’s wild party.

 

“So does it get really crazy at these parties?” Namjoon asked.

 

“Not really. There’s no alcohol served; it’s all cider.” Lisa replied.

 

Taehyung grimaced, “Cider?”

 

“Yeah, it’s really good!” She smiled.

 

“If you say so.”

 

“Are you excited?” Rosé asked Jungkook.

 

“Yeah. Especially if,”

 

“If Jiyong is there?”

 

Jungkook nodded, “that’d make my day.”

 

“That would make your LIFE, Kookie.” Jimin said from the back.

 

“It really would.”

 

“Is there someone you want to meet?” Lisa asked Taehyung.

 

He shrugged, “Not really. It’s the others who are in love with BIGBANG.”

 

“Did you agree to come with us just because BIGBANG is going to here?” Jisoo asked the boys.

 

“Maybe.” A few of them mumbled.

 

“We’re here.” Jennie stated as the van pulled up.

 

For some reason there weren’t any fans waiting at the entrance. They’re usually there at any time of the day/night. Maybe they’re celebrating the New Year.

 

“Alright, let’s go!” Rosé exclaimed, and everyone got out of the van.

 

As they entered they met up with AKMU and Lee Hi. But it really didn’t matter.

 

The party was held in the world-renowned YG Cafeteria, but the decorations made it seem like a prestige venue… YG really goes all-out.

 

“Holy .” Namjoon mumbled.

 

“Yeah, it doesn’t look like a cafeteria, I know.” Jennie replied.

 

All of the YG artists, trainees, and actors attended, so there was A LOT of people there. The room was big enough to hold everyone though, which was surprising.

 

Yang Hyun-Suk himself was chatting with some of the actors; he never greets anyone. He kind of just walks up to them and makes conversation.

 

“He’s really intimidating.” Hoseok said, watching BLACKPINK’s boss.

 

“I know; you never get used to it.” Jisoo replied.

 

“Where are the drinks? I’m parched.” Yoongi asked, and Jennie showed him the way.

 

Everyone did their own thing, whether it was hanging out with their “date” or meeting their role models.

 

Jungkook really wanted to introduce himself to G-Dragon, but he was too nervous.

 

Everyone is like that when they have the opportunity to meet their role model though, it isn’t just him. G-Dragon was talking to Taeyang, so it seemed like the wrong time to walk up to him.

 

“You’re really bad at lurking.” Rosé said, handing him a glass.

 

“I know.” He frowned.

 

“Just walk up to him! He’s a nice guy.”

 

“I bet he is, but, I don’t know. I feel like I’m not on that level yet.”

 

“What level? Do you mean fame-wise?” She asked.

 

“Yeah. He’s been in the industry for ten years, and I’ve only been an idol for three. I don’t think it’s time.”

 

“Jungkook,” she said, then stood in front of him, staring into his eyes, “you won a freaking daesang. I think you’re ready if the whole ‘fame’ thing is holding you back. I think you’re being like this because he means so much to you.”

 

He sighed, “What if I make a fool out of myself?”

 

“You won’t! I promise.”

 

“Can I wait a little bit?”

 

“Totally.” She smiled.

 

It was nine thirty (21:30), so they had plenty of time until midnight.

 

Usually at YG’s New Year’s Eve Bash kisses are given. Whether it be T.O.P kissing Daesung’s cheek as a joke, or Hanbin full-on making out with a trainee, it’s a nice little tradition. Yeah Roseanne has done it, but one year was with Lisa and the other Mino from WINNER. Both of them were out of friendship.

 

She’ll probably do the same thing as last year and kiss Lisa’s cheek. But by the looks of it, Lisa may be the next Hanbin. Definitely not… Jennie is going to pull a Hanbin and make-out. Anyways, Rosé thinks that Lisa may already have a kiss-buddy.

 

Wait, now that she thinks of it… will she have to kiss Jungkook? Hell no! That is not a good i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter