:17: "That's big."

We Got Married?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Happy Lunar New Year!” Jisoo exclaimed, raising her glass.

 

“Unnie, Lunar New Year is in three days.” Jennie replied.

 

“I know, but we’re all going to be separated then! Why can’t we celebrate it now?”

 

“That’s true.” Rosé commented.

 

“Well only Rosie and Lisa are leaving Korea, not me!” Jennie said.

 

So, Lunar New Year is in three days. Roseanne will be going to Australia to spend time with her family, so the girls apparently are celebrating it right now. Well, only Jisoo wants to celebrate it.

 

“I’ll be back two days after the new year; I won’t be gone long!” Lisa told Jisoo.

 

“Same with me.” Rosé added.

 

“Yeah, but it’s the first time in a while where we were apart from each other! I’ll miss you all.” Jisoo frowned.

 

“Rosie, what are you going to tell your parents about Jungkook?” Jennie asked.

 

Rosé shrugged, “I don’t know yet. We’re not really dating, so there isn’t much to tell.”

 

“Well you could tell them that you fancy one another.” Lisa grinned.

 

“I’ll see where the conversation goes.”

 

“What is Jungkook doing for Lunar New Year?” Jisoo asked.

 

“He’s spending time with his family as well. BTS gets a week break.”

 

“So what are you going to do with your family? Do Australian things like surfing?” Jennie asked with a sarcastic tone.

 

Rosé laughed, “Nah, my parents said that they just wanted to check up and talk about how life was going. And they wanted to have a nice conversation with me,” she started to say, then trailed off.

 

“What?”

 

“My parents want to formally meet Jungkook.”

 

“Whoa, that’s big.” Lisa said.

 

“Why?” Jisoo asked.

 

Roseanne shrugged, “I have no idea! He’s going to be with his family for lunar New Year, and also why would he come all the way to Australia just for that?”

 

“Maybe they have a good reason behind it.” Jennie replied.

 

“Maybe…”

 

“Do his parents know about everything that’s going on?”

 

Rosé nodded, “Yes, but I’m not sure how they feel about it.”

 

 

“Do her parents know about everything that’s going on?” Hoseok asked Jungkook.

 

“Yeah, but I’m, uh, not sure how they feel about it.” Jungkook replied.

 

Hell yes he knows how they feel about it! Her father gave him a family necklace to give to Roseanne! But he’s the only one that knows it.

 

For the past few days, Jungkook has felt a little off. He has something to do soon, and he’s not looking forward to it. What is it, you ask? You’ll see~!

 

“So what are you and your family doing together?” Yoongi asked.

 

Jungkook shrugged, “They said that they just wanted to spend time with me and,” he started mumbling the rest, which made the members confused.

 

“You and what?” Namjoon said.

 

“…Me and Chaeyoung.”

 

“Really?” The members replied in unison.

 

“Have you told Rosé that?” Seokjin asked.

 

Jungkook shook his head, “Not yet. My parents were really set on it also, but I know Rosé is going to Australia in two days.”

 

Well, it seems like the Jeon and Park parents really want to meet Roseanne and Jungkook. I wonder how this is going to work out.

 

~JK: Hello ^^~

 

~R: Heyyy!~

 

~JK: I have a very strange question to ask you.~

 

~R: Wow, what a coincidence! I have one to ask you as well! You can go first though.~

 

~JK: Alright, so you know how I’m spending time with my family for Lunar New Year, right?~

 

~R: Yeah~

 

~JK: Well, they told me that that may or may not want to meet you as well~

 

~R: Wait, seriously?~

 

~JK: Yes. I know you’re going to Australia though, so I can just tell them no.~

 

~R: Nonono I’d love to meet them! That would be fun!~

 

~JK: But you’re going to Australia???~

 

~R: Well how about I go with you tomorrow?~

 

~JK: Tomorrow?~

 

~R: Yeah!~

 

~JK: I can ask.~

 

~R: Great! Now I have a question to ask you.~

 

~JK: Go for it.~

 

~R: It’s the same exact question you asked.~

 

~JK: Your parents want to meet me?~

 

~R: Yup.~

 

~JK: In Australia?~

 

~R: Sí~

 

~JK: I mean, I think that would be fun, but Australia.~

 

~R: I understand that.~

 

~JK: Wait, I got an idea.~

 

Jungkook stopped texting Roseanne, and decided to call his mother. The conversation consisted of making plans for the Lunar New Year, and asking if Rosé could come tomorrow and he would go to Australia with her as well. Obviously his mother was fine with it.

 

Wow, look at this! Jungkook and Rosé are meeting the parents!

 

~JK: Tomorrow we’re going to my house in Busan, and then I’m coming with you to Australia.~

 

~R: Yay! This is going to be so much fun! I can show you around and bring you to the beach ^^~

 

~JK: And in Busan I can… show you my family?~

 

~R: Lol that’s good enough for me!~

 

~JK: Should we tell our bosses about this?~

 

~R: Nahhhh we’re good.~

 

~JK: But people will see us in the airports and stuff.~

 

~R: Nope, YG said I’m doing a secret flight. But IN Australia I can disguise you ;)~

 

~JK: I’ve tried to disguise myself many times before and it has NEVER worked.~

 

~R: But my disguise will! That’s a promise.~

 

~JK: I’m trusting you!~

 

“So you’re actually meeting his parents?” Lisa asked later that day.

 

Rosé nodded, “Yeah, I’m nervous but excited. It’s nice that they want to meet me.”

 

“I guess you and Jungkook will be having a wild time in Australia as well?” Jennie said.

 

“Oh of course.”

 

“Will you tap that?” Jisoo asked, smirking.

 

“A lot of it.”

 

Is this all the BLACKPINK members think about? DISGUSTING… but funny.

 

“Aren’t you worried that people will see you?” Jennie asked.

 

Rosé shrugged, “Kind of. But I have a brilliant disguise.”

 

“And what is that disguise?”

 

“Making him look like a native to Australia.” Rosé told them.

 

“You better send me pictures!” Lisa replied, laughing.

 

“I definitely will!”

 

“Rosie, there isn’t anything weird about how people in Australia dress.” Jennie said.

 

“I know, but I can try to make him blend in.”

 

That’s probably not going to work.

 

 

Jungkook and Rosé were currently seated inside his car, parked in the Jeon family’s driveway.

 

“We can turn back now if you want. We still have time.” Jungkook told her.

 

She hit his arm playfully, “Yah, what’s that supposed to mean? They’re your parents!”

 

“I’m just kidding! But there are some things you should know.”

 

“What are they?”

 

“Well, my parents are obviously very nice, but they have their own tactics for finding out information about someone.”

 

“Like what?” She asked.

 

“My father is very direct about it, but he says it with a kind tone like it isn’t an important question. My mother on the other hand smothers you with compliments and then sneaks in the questions. So just try to not get carried away and not see what they’re doing.” Jungkook explained.

 

Roseanne nodded, “Alright, I’ll try not to.”

 

To be honest, Rosé was really nervous, but it was more of a nervous excited. She doesn’t know why, but does it matter?

 

“Should we tell them that we’re kind of an item now?” Rosé asked.

 

“We won’t have to. They’re very observant.” He replied, ringing the doorbell.

 

About a minute later the door swung open, and the couple was greeted by a woman probably in her forties.

 

“Ah, Jungkook!” She smiled, hugging her son. Mid-hug, she glanced at Rosé, “you can join in!”

 

So, they all hugged together. How cute.

 

Jungkook’s mother led them inside, “I can take your jackets. Jungkook, your father is in his study.”

 

“Alright, thanks omma.” Jungkook smiled, happy to see his mother again.

 

“Rosé, would you like to help me finish up dinner?” His mother asked.

 

“Sure! You can also call me Chaeyoung.” Rosé replied.

 

“Aw, what a nice name! Follow me.”

 

Roseanne waved the Jungkook, then followed his mother into the kitchen.

 

Jungkook stood in the doorway of his father’s office, seeing how he was busy working on something.

 

“Hi.” Jungkook stated.

 

His father looked up from his computer, then smiled brightly, “Ah, there he is!”

 

The two embraced, his father giving him a pat on the back. Jungkook chuckled, “It’s two days before the New Year and you’re still working?”

 

“I’m just finishing up some things,” he glanced over Jungkook, “wasn’t your wife supposed to come here?”

 

“She’s technically not my wife.” Jungkook replied lightheartedly.

 

His father laughed, “Well of course she is! You two got married! Soon she won’t be your wife, but for now she is!”

 

“I know, I know. She’s with omma right now helping with dinner.”

 

“Oh, then we better leave them. Your mother is very set on finding out things about her.”

 

Jungkook groaned, “Really? I thought she would at least wait a bit!”

 

“You know how your mother is!” His father replied, “Now let’s talk about bowling, shall we?”

 

“I thought you’d never ask!”

 

 

“You know how to cut cucumbers, yes?” Jungkook’s mother asked.

 

Rosé nodded, “My parents taught me the basics of cooking, so I can cut, dice, and other regular things. I just can’t make something extravagant.”

 

His mother laughed, “Well that’s quite alright; we’re having something simple to eat!”

 

Chaeyoung started chopping away, glancing at Jungkook’s mother. She’s surprised that she hasn’t asked any questions yet, but maybe it’s a part of her tactic?

 

“Jungkook has told me a lot about you, Chaeyoung.” His mother told Rosé, stirring something in a pot.

 

“Oh, really? I hope they’re good things.”

 

“Of course they are! When he first told me and his father about your, um, situation, we were so surprised by his actions. But he’s told us on numerous occasions that you’ve been nothing but helpful throughout the whole process, and he respects you very much.”

 

“Well, it wasn’t just me helping out. Jungkook’s a very kind person; you raised him well! I’ve never met someone so sincere.”

 

His mother smiled, “Thank you dear.”

 

Roseanne finished chopping the food, so she poured it into the pot that was on the stove.

 

“Jungkook told me that you’re from Australia, am I correct?” She asked.

 

Rosé nodded, “Yes I am! I moved here a little over four years ago to be a part of YG Entertainment though.”

 

“Ah, I see. So you and Jungkook are going to Australia tomorrow to visit your family?”

 

“Correct.”

 

It was silent again, but it wasn’t the kind that was because neither of them wanted to speak, the both of them just continued cooking.

 

“Chaeyoung, you’re very good at preparing the meals!”

 

“Thank you!” Chaeyoung smiled.

 

“And you’re also very pretty! You have the looks of those actresses on the television.”

 

“Aw, t-thank you, I don’t consider myself on their level though.”

 

So far it hasn’t been too bad, but let’s see how their meal goes, yes?

 

“The food is ready!” Jungkook’s mother yelled.

 

Chaeyoung was already seated at the table, waiting

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter