:4: "Nice vocabulary."

We Got Married?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“And the award goes to… BLACKPINK!” B.I announced, resulting in thundering applause.

 

It’s the night of the Melon Music Awards, and BLACKPINK just won the Best New Artist Award.

 

Good for them!

 

“You’re doing the speech.” Jennie whispered to Rosé as they got up on stage.

 

AHHHHH NO.

 

Lisa took the award, smiling, and it was now time for Rosé to say her acceptance speech.

 

The problem is that she thought Jennie was going to say it, so good luck.

 

Jungkook watched Rosé get up in front of the mic, surprised that she’s doing the acceptance speech. Just a few nights ago she was talking about how she hoped that she’ll never have to do one, but oops.

 

“Uhhhhh, well,” she tried to speak, obviously nervous.

 

Oh, she was right about saying uhhhhhhhh a lot.

 

Jungkook tried not to laugh, seeing how she was completely right about her nervous tick.

 

“Yah, don’t laugh at her! We used to be like that!” Namjoon nudged his friend.

 

“Sorry.”

 

She made up a speech on the spot, ending it with, “we are extremely thankful to our fans. With the acceptance of this award, we will constantly evolve to show a cool aspect of BLACKPINK to the public.”

 

Jungkook clapped, then watch the four leave the stage. It’s still weird that he’s married to her. But that’s something that you don’t get used to, especially when it’s by mistake.

 

A little after BLACKPINK sat back in their seats, and they weren’t too far from BTS.

 

Rosé looked over to Jungkook, who was waiting for her to make eye contact with him.

 

He gave her a thumbs-up, but he did it so the other members wouldn’t notice.

 

She smiled, then looked back to the stage, trying not to blush.

 

“Are you alright?” Lisa asked her, seeing Rosé’s blushing face.

 

“I’m fine.”

 

Later it was time for BTS to perform, and WHOA no one was expecting a performance like that.

 

It was filled with fire, amazing dancing, and a lot of people. Rosé watched in awe, still not used to seeing Jungkook’s stage presence. He seemed so much more confident as he danced; she could never be as good of a dancer as he is.

 

“This is WILD.” Jisoo said, amazed.

 

“I know, look at them go!” Lisa exclaimed.

 

All of the idols around them are as shook as they are, and everyone was feeling hyped after it ended.

 

BTS walked off stage, sweating but proud.

 

“That was one of our best performances.” Namjoon said.

 

“Definitely! Everyone went crazy!” Jimin replied.

 

Jungkook dabbed his face with a small towel, watching what’s currently happening on the television near him.

 

Soon they’ll announce the winner for Album of the Year, and he’s praying that they win.

 

Yes they’re against EXO, yes they may not win, but you never know.

 

He still doesn’t know what he’s going to do if they win; he’s been thinking about that ever since Rosé asked him.

 

At least she’ll cry for him if he doesn’t.

 

When the end of the show was near, the daesang awards started to be announced.

 

Rosé and Jungkook would glance at each other as each winner was being called, both of them hopeful for a good outcome.

 

“Next is the album of the year award!” The announcer stated, and the audience clapped along.

 

BTS watched, not knowing how it’s going to go. All of them have low expectations, so anything will be a surprise.

 

“And it goes to… BTS!”

 

…What?

 

Jungkook sat there, shocked, glancing back and forth between Jimin and Taehyung.

 

“C’mon!” Namjoon said happily.

 

The seven went up on stage, Jungkook still in disbelief. He looked back to BLACKPINK, and the four of them were clapping, but Rosé was smiling the brightest.

 

It seems that Jungkook was the only one that was nowhere close to crying. He was right all along.

 

Namjoon gave the acceptance speech, all of them clearly emotional (minus Jungkook who was grinning), then the seven went backstage.

 

“I wasn’t expecting that.” Jennie said.

 

“I know!” Rosé exclaimed.

 

“Whoa, Rosie, you’re really giddy right now.”

 

“…I am?” She asked.

 

“Yeah.” The three replied in unison.

 

Oops.

 

Rosé took a deep breath, “Sorry. I get excited for others, I guess.”

 

The awards show came to a close, and all of the artists walked out. BLACKPINK was only closely behind BTS, who was talking to a cameraman. They’re probably filming something.

 

Rosé watched Jungkook talk to Hoseok and then the camera, smiling. She didn’t cry for him, but she was happy.

 

“It was so cold in there! I’m glad we’re out.” Lisa said.

 

“Yeah, it was. But hey, we won something!” Jisoo replied.

 

“Hopefully we actually do get to attend the MAMAs. My manager told me that YG is planning to not have us go.” Jennie told them.

 

“What? Really? But we’re supposed to practice for it Sunday.” Rosé said, surprised.

 

“Yeah, we still have practice, but we won’t know for sure until around Wednesday.”

 

Damn, why wouldn’t they go? Schedule conflicts? But who has schedule conflicts on MAMA day?

 

It was around midnight, and BTS just finished their V App stream.

 

The seven of them started to collect their things, wanting to get back to the dorm.

 

“Where are we going to put this?” Seokjin asked, holding the award.

 

“Probably in a place right where we can see it. Maybe the mantle above the fireplace?” Namjoon replied.

 

Jungkook took out his phone, wanting to text Rosé. In two days they’re not going to be married anymore, but that doesn’t mean they can’t remain as friends.

 

They’re not as awkward as they used to be, but sometimes Jungkook doesn’t know what to talk about.

 

~JK: Did you cry?~

 

~R: Sadly I did not. I was clapping furiously though. My members thought I was going mad or something.~

 

~JK: Maybe next time.~

 

~R: Maybe! But you won it! Hooray! I told you it will work out! You were right about being the only one not crying.~

 

~JK: I know, the guys were crying terribly backstage.~

 

~R: They have a reason to!~

 

“Oh god, not this again.” Taehyung mumbled, seeing Jungkook texting again.

 

“What?” Jungkook asked.

 

“You’re texting the mysterious person again! Who is it?”

 

“It’s no one important.”

 

“You said that last time.” Jimin said.

 

“Because it’s true.”

 

He really hates lying to them.

 

“Give us another hint.” Yoongi told him.

 

“But not a general one like the one you gave us last time!” Hoseok added.

 

Jungkook sighed, “Fine,” he pondered for a good hint that won’t give away anything, “they’re my age.”

 

“Yah, I just said not a general one!”

 

“I said my age specifically. If I said they’re around my age it would be general.”

 

“He’s right.” Namjoon said.

 

Jungkook’s phone buzzed again, and his six hyungs watched him, wanting to see his reaction.

 

~R: Remember to meet at the chapel again in two days!~

 

“Did you see a smile or anything?” Seokjin asked Yoongi, who shook his head no.

 

“Damn, you’re good.” Taehyung mumbled.

 

~JK: See you then.~

 

Jungkook shut his phone off, and saw how his friends were still glaring at him.

 

“I told you it’s no one important.” He said.

 

 

“I can’t believe we still have to practice for the MAMAs even though we’re probably not going.” Jisoo yawned.

 

The girls have been practicing for two hours, not knowing what the concept of the performance will be.

 

It’s not even official that they’re going, but Yang Hyun-Suk still wants them to practice their vocals and dancing.

 

“What if we get to pick the concept?” Lisa asked excitedly.

 

“That will probably never happen.” Jennie replied.

 

“Ooh, what if, like, fire just burst from everywhere at some point, and then we appear! And we do a mashup of all of our songs!” Rosé said.

 

“That would be so cool!” Lisa exclaimed.

 

“Girls, this will never happen.” Jennie repeated.

 

It was midnight, and the girls were exhausted.

 

It’s worse because they have no idea why they’re even practicing. They need a motive in order to work hard.

 

They all knew that they’re most likely not attending the MAMAs, and they’re all pretty upset by it.

 

Even if they don’t win the rookie award, it still would have been nice to attend and perform.

 

BLACKPINK sat in a circle, talking about nonsense and singing along to the radio.

 

“So what are we going to do the day of the MAMAs anyways?” Jisoo asked.

 

“Sleep?” Lisa replied.

 

“I don’t remember having anything planned for that day.” Jennie said.

 

“Maybe we could secretly attend.” Rosé suggested, clearly too tired to realize that her plan is stupid.

 

“Yeah, okay.” Jisoo responded sarcastically.

 

“We should probably take showers.” Jennie said as she lay down on the dance floor.

 

“I’m too tired~” Lisa complained.

 

Rosé should really take a shower. She’s seeing Jungkook in thirty minutes, and she doesn’t want to smell like sweat.

 

“I’m gonna go take one. I’ll be right back.” She told her friends.

 

Thank god she did, that would have been disgusting.

 

Rosé hopped in the shower, quickly cleaning her exhausted body. Her phone kept buzzing, making her nervous.

 

Whenever her phone blows up, it means that either something terrible is happening, or she just set a bunch of reminders for herself.

 

Thank goodness it was just reminders.

 

She should start making her way to the chapel; she only has ten minutes until she has to meet up with Jungkook.

 

“I’m going to go get some food from the convenience store. I’ll meet you at the dorm,” she told her friends, hoping that they don’t question her.

 

“Have fun.” Jisoo replied, starting to fall asleep on the ground.

 

Rosé left, not wanting to arrive late to the appointment.

 

It’s stupid how they have to set up an appointment with a minister, but this has to be done.

 

Thankfully a stressful piece of her life will be over soon.

 

She opened her bag, taking out her disguise from last time; she didn’t know if she needed it or not, but once she saw Jungkook wearing his, she quickly put it on.

 

“Hey.” Rosé said, walking up to him.

 

“Hi, are you ready?”

 

“Ready as I’ll ever be.”

 

The two walked in, and they were greeted by the receptionist from a few days ago.

 

“It’s you two again.” She mumbled.

 

“We’re here to,” Jungkook started to say.

 

“See the minister? I know. He’s at the end of the hallway to the left.”

 

Rosé and Jungkook walked side by side, exchanging a few glances.

 

“How was your practice?” He asked, trying to make conversation.

 

“Tiring. I don’t even know if we’re attending the MAMAs, but YG wanted us to practice our vocals anyways.”

 

“You might not go?”

 

“I don’t think we are. Apparently there’s scheduling conflicts.”

 

“Don’t they tell you the date of the MAMAs three months before?”

 

“Yeah,” Rosé sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter