:3: "I'll cry for you."

We Got Married?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“C’mon, we have only an hour until we have to arrive!” Jennie yelled to her friends, impatient.

 

“The stylist messed up my outfit, don’t blame me!” Jisoo ran into the room.

 

It was the night of the Asian Artist Awards, and they’re hoping to win the Best New Artist award.

 

In two nights is the Melon Music Awards, which is much more prestige, but the AAA’s are also important.

 

It’s a busy week.

 

Anyways, after the awards show tonight, Rosé and Jungkook are supposed to go to the chapel and get an annulment, so all of this will soon be over. They haven’t contacted each other since their awkward meeting five days ago, so hopefully Jungkook remembers the plan.

 

“Is everyone ready?” Jennie asked.

 

“Yeah, but can I take a nap on the way to the location?” Lisa replied.

 

“If you want to.”

 

“Yay!”

 

“Jennie, we only have twenty minutes until we have to be there. Not an hour!” Rosé said frantically.

 

“WHAT?”

 

Uh oh.

 

 

“Ugh, we arrived so early!” Taehyung complained.

 

“At least we won’t be late.” Seokjin said.

 

“I was told that we had to be here at seven.” Namjoon told his friends.

 

“You’re right, but did we really have to get here at five thirty?” Jimin asked.

 

“I thought there would be traffic.”

 

BTS was waiting to go on the red carpet; meanwhile Jungkook kept scanning the area, checking to see if BLACKPINK hasn’t arrived yet.

 

He doesn’t want to have another interaction with them before the annulment.

 

Thank goodness this will be over soon.

 

He doesn’t want to sound mean or anything, but this was just one huge mistake and he wants everything to go back to normal.

 

His life isn’t normal at all, but after the annulment things will be back to its regular weirdness.

 

Shortly after, BTS went onto the red carpet, then entered for the awards show.

 

They weren’t the first to arrive, but there was still about a half an hour until it started.

 

Meanwhile BLACKPINK just arrived, and they hurried to the red carpet.

 

They were seated a few rows behind BTS, so there was no chance of another conversation between the two groups.

 

That night the two groups performed their songs, and also won some awards.

 

Look, I’m not going to explain the awards show if there’s no reason to. It isn’t that important to the story.

 

Afterwards everyone could go, and BLACKPINK was hyped.

 

“We won!” Lisa cheered, holding the rookie award.

 

“I can’t believe it. Holy , what if we win the best new artist award in two days?”Jisoo asked.

 

“That would be awesome. But I don’t want to get too hopeful.” Jennie replied.

 

“The night would have been better if our microphones weren’t so messed up.” Rosé said.

 

“Ugh, don’t remind me. I was so nervous because of that.” Lisa mumbled.

 

“BTS were really good though. Why couldn’t their mics mess up?” Jisoo said jokingly.

 

Oh god, BTS was brought up.

 

, Rosé has to go see Jungkook!

 

What should she say for a lie?

 

“Oh nooooo.” Rosé said, trying to act.

 

“What is it?” Jennie asked.

 

“I left my phone at the awards show!”

 

“, let’s go get it back!”

 

“No, i-it’s fine. I’ll just get it myself. You three can just go to the dorm without me.” Rosie told them.

 

“Are you sure?” Lisa replied.

 

“Totally. I’ll see you soon!” Rosé said, then ran away.

 

Alright, the lie wasn’t that bad, but it was kind of cliché.

 

It’s surprising that the girls didn’t insist on going with her, but it’s probably because they were all wiped out from consecutive performances.

 

Roseanne looked up the address of the chapel on her phone, but realized that she needed a disguise.

 

. Where’s a cheap clothing store?

 

She ran into the nearest store, and bought a beanie, hoodie, and facemask.

 

It isn’t that good of a disguise, but it does cover her bright hair.

 

After that she went back to finding the chapel, seeing how there weren’t many people walking the streets at such a late time.

 

It was almost midnight, so that explains it.

 

As she approached the location, she noticed a figure standing outside of it. They were wearing basically the same get-up she was, so it was most definitely Jungkook.

 

“Hey.” She said, hoping it was actually him.

 

He turned, staring at her for a second, “Oh, hey.”

 

Wow, he seriously didn’t recognize her?

 

“Congratulations on the awards tonight. And your good performance.” Rosie said, taking off her facemask.

 

“Thanks, you too.”

 

Ugh, this is SO awkward.

 

The two stood there, waiting for the other to walk in.

 

“So, uh, are you ready? For the annulment?” Jungkook asked.

 

“Yeah, totally. I mean, we were drunk when we did this.”

 

“And that.”

 

“What do you mean?”

 

Was that his attempt at making a joke about ?

 

That was so cringey.

 

“Oh, I meant, uh, never mind.” Jungkook muttered, embarrassed.

 

“You mean ?”

 

“Yeah.”

 

“Ah, I get it now. That’s a good one now that I understand it.” Rosé said, then gave a small pity laugh. She suddenly pointed at him, “Hey, it’s gone!”

 

“What?” He asked, putting his hand on his neck.

 

“The scratch mark.”

 

Oh, that scratch mark *wink* *wink*.

 

“Oh, it is?”

 

Rosé nodded, “if only this could go away,” then rubbed the side of her neck.

 

“Sorry.” He apologized.

 

“Why are you apologizing? We were drunk.”

 

He shrugged, “I caused it.”

 

“Well I caused the scratch mark on your neck and I only apologized once. You’ve apologized to me several times for no reason.”

 

“So-oops.”

 

Rosé laughed, “See? You were about to say it again!”

 

“I didn’t know I say it that much… it must be some kind of nervous tick.”

 

“It probably is. When I’m nervous I just say ‘uhhhhhh’ until I say something else. Hopefully I won’t be designated to giving an acceptance speech for an award, because you’d just hear a ton of that.”

 

Jungkook smiled, “Yeah, I don’t really give acceptance speeches also. Namjoon is usually in charge of that.”

 

“Aren’t you guys nominated for a daesang award for the MMA’s? What happens if you win it?” She asked.

 

“How’d you know that?”

 

“I always check who’s nominated for every category.”

 

“Oh, uh, well… I don’t know. I’m just surprised we’re nominated. I don’t think we’ll win it though, we’re against EXO, who’s much more popular and successful.” Jungkook replied.

 

“Well, what if you do win it?”

 

Jungkook stood there, thinking about what would happen, “I don’t know.”

 

“Would you cry?”

 

“Probably not. I’m not much of a crier.”

 

“You would be really happy though, right?”

 

“Yeah, I would be. That’s one of BTS’s goals anyways. We’ve always wanted to win a daesang award. It’d probably be one of the best days of my life.”

 

Rosé smiled, “I wouldn’t be surprised if you won, honestly.”

 

“Really?”

 

“Yeah! I hope to win a daesang award one day as well. But that’s going to be far into the future.”

 

“You’ll win one.”

 

The two stared at one another, neither of them realizing that they’re supposed to be getting an annulment, not bond with each other.

 

Jungkook’s phone suddenly buzzed, and it turns out that Hoseok sent him a text.

 

~JH: Kookie-ah, where are you? You said that you were just going to buy some food and come back to the dorm! It’s been thirty minutes!~

 

“Who is it?” Rosie asked.

 

“Hoseok. I told BTS that I was gonna grab some fast-food then come back, but it turns out that my lie isn’t working that well.”

 

“Oh, so then we should move quickly then.”

 

The two walked into the chapel, and they were greeted by a woman at the counter.

 

“Ah, it’s you two again. I’m not surprised you came back.” She said.

 

Rude.

 

“You were here when we,” Rosie started to ask.

 

“When you two were drunk and got married thinking this place was fake? Yes, I wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter