:15: "This is gold."

We Got Married?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

~R: So why are you blackmailing Suga again?~

 

~JK: Well, we can’t hang out, so I have nothing else better to do. BigHit is making me stay out of some more fanmeetings, so it’s best to freak Yoongi hyung out right before he leaves.~

 

~R: You’re so evil.~

 

Did you think that the blackmail thing wasn’t going to be important?

 

It’s really not, but Jungkook literally has nothing to do.

 

~JK: I don’t understand why Americans use baseball terms for intimacy though.~

 

~R: No one does. It just randomly became a thing and everyone uses it.~

 

“Yah, Jungkook, are you done using my phone?” Taehyung said, standing over the maknae.

 

Jungkook sighed, “Alright, you can have it back… sorry.”

 

He’s been using Taehyung’s phone to text Rosé recently, because she has to show Yang Hyun-Suk her phone history every week to prove they’re not talking. She set Taehyung’s number to her sister’s name, and it’s actually been working so far.

 

In almost exactly one month the divorce hearing will finally happen. No one knows how it’s going to go, and if it will even work. The media found out the date, so that means tons of people will be standing outside waiting for the verdict.

 

Don’t people have better things to do? Anyways, the night of the divorce hearing will be the second concert of BTS’s Wings Tour, so that’s hectic.

 

“So you still can’t see each other?” Namjoon asked.

 

Jungkook shook his head, “No, but we’re going to have to meet up soon for the divorce stuff.”

 

“Sometimes I forget that you two got married.” Jimin stated.

 

Taehyung took his phone from Jungkook, then looked through the texts, “I swear, if YG finds out this is my number, I’m screwed.”

 

“Yah, don’t look at my texts!” Jungkook said, trying to steal the phone back.

 

“I heard that you’re going to be at the Seoul Music Awards. Maybe we can talk then.” Taehyung started to read the texts outloud.

 

Hoseok looked over Taehyung’s shoulder, reading Rosé’s parts, “Ooh, maybe! I hope so. I really want to see you, Jungkook.”

 

“I want to see you too… Should we sneak out and get some… food? Wink wink.” Taehyung read dramatically.

 

“Jungkook, you rebel!” Hoseok laughed.

 

“Those are private messages….” Jungkook mumbled.

 

“Well you’re using my phone, so they’re mine too.” Taehyung stuck his tongue out.

 

“Guys, stop, at least he has a girl who wants to be with him.” Seokjin said.

 

 Jungkook laughed, while the others remained silent. Yoongi walked into the room, and made eye contact with Jungkook.

 

“Well, maybe I’m not the only one.” Jungkook said teasingly.

 

Everyone looked at Yoongi, and Namjoon asked Jungkook, “What do you mean by that?”

 

Yoongi glared at Jungkook, who replied, “Nothing.”

 

“Damn, you’ve really been freaking Yoongi hyung out recently, Jungkook. It’s awesome.” Jimin chuckled.

 

“He’s not freaking me out. He’s just being an because he has nothing else better to do.” Yoongi said.

 

“Is there a reason behind it besides being bored?” Hoseok asked Jungkook.

 

He shrugged, “Maybe.”

 

“Aish, stop being so sketchy!” Taehyung joked.

 

Yoongi rolled his eyes, “Anyways, I just wanted to tell Jungkook, even though he’s being an asswipe, that there’s a way that you can see Rosé in person without being sneaky.”

 

“There is?” Jungkook replied.

 

“After the ISAC there’s going to be a party for all the idols who attended, and then groups will be performing afterwards. If you get Rosé to convince YG to perform there, you’re good.”

 

“So is this just for Rosé or just all of BLACKPINK?” Jungkook asked, going back to the blackmail.

 

“All of BLACKPINK, .” Yoongi said, then walked out of the room.

 

“That’s actually a really good suggestion. Paparazzi never come to idol parties.” Seokjin stated.

 

“And Yang Hyun-Suk will never find out because there won’t be any evidence!” Jimin added.

 

“…Taehyung, I need to borrow your phone again.” Jungkook said, reaching his hand out.

 

Taehyung sighed, then handed him his phone. Jungkook began to type, then paused for a moment, staring at the screen.

 

“What’s wrong?” Taehyung asked.

 

“You have a message.”

 

“From who?”

 

Jungkook looked up at Taehyung, grinning, “Who do you think?”

 

Oh god, is he going to tease Taehyung now? He must be really bored.

 

 

Rosé handed Yang Hyun-Suk her phone records, praying he doesn’t find anything out.

 

“You and your sister have been very chatty lately.” YG said, staring at the papers.

 

She has to go to YG’s office every other day to give him her records, but the good thing is that the messages themselves don’t show; only the names do.

 

“It’s nearing her birthday, so I keep dropping hints of what I’m going to do for her.” Rosé lied.

 

“And what is that?”

 

“I was planning to fly her here myself and she could attend the Seoul Music Awards in the audience.”

 

“How kind.” Hyun-Suk mumbled, flipping through the pages.

 

Rosé watched him, trying to figure out what he was thinking. Is he catching on? Does he already know? Is she too nervous? All of the above?

 

“Um, I have a question to ask as well.” Rosé said quietly.

 

“What is it.”

 

Wow, he’s really intimidating. The world knows this already, but just imagine being in Rosé’s position. She got married while she was drunk, got into a major scandal, secretly had with Jungkook when they were not supposed to see each other, and also is secretly texting him nonstop. It’s gonna be tough to do fun things for a while.

 

“Well, I heard that after the ISAC this year, there’s going to be a party exclusively for idols. There’s going to be performances by even artists who didn’t attend… I was wondering if BLACKPINK could do that as well.” Rosé asked.

 

“Why would you want to perform at that? What is the benefit from it?”

 

Rosé shrugged, “Since our comeback will be soon and we haven’t performed that much recently, I thought it would be a good opportunity to warm up before the new songs get released.”

 

“And that’s the only reason why you want to perform at this obscure event?” Hyun-Suk asked.

 

“Yes.”

 

YG stared at her for a moment, which made Rosé want to die right there. It’s really scary when he does that, because it makes you so terrified that you tell the truth. But Roseanne has had enough practice that she doesn’t crack.

 

“Fine, I’ll have the promotion staff contact the ISAC workers.” He stated.

 

Rosé smiled, “Thank you! I promise that BLACKPINK will do a great job!”

 

She started to get up, but Hyun-Suk stopped her.

 

“Just so you know, your recent mini-scandal is starting to fizzle out. You and Jungkook will be able to meet soon for the divorce meetings by next week. But that doesn’t mean you can spend time together outside of your lawyer’s office.” YG told her.

 

“I understand.”

 

Rosé left his office filled with joy. Not only does she get to see Jungkook in two days, but she also gets to see him regularly again soon! Woo!

 

~R: Guess who convinced YG to let BLACKPINK attend the party?~

 

~JK: You? WOOOooooOOO!~

 

~R: Yes!!! I’m so excited! We have to perform but me and you are definitely going to spend time after.~

 

~JK: Oh, .~

 

~R: What?~

 

~JK: I thought you were telling me that, not Jungkook.~

 

~R: Taehyung?~

 

Oh, right, she’s texting Taehyung’s phone. It was only a matter of time until Taehyung thinks that Roseanne is texting him for no reason.

 

I should probably change the “JK” to a “V”.

 

~V: My bad, Kookie isn’t here right now. He’s doing some cover in the studio because he’s bored as hell. I’ll tell him the news though! WoooOOOOooo!~

 

He really likes to say “WoooOOooo” doesn’t he?

 

~R: Oh, okay! Thank you for letting Jungkook use your phone by the way. Soon it’ll be over.~

 

~V: Well, you two have the hots for each other, and being the amazing friend I am, I had to let him use it in the name of friendship.~

 

~R: I’m proud of your sacrifice.~

 

~V: OH OH OH also I need you to do me a favor.~

 

~R: What is it?~

 

~V: Can you tell Lisa to call me? Ever since Jungkook started blackmailing Yoongi about him getting a y y from Jennie, she’s been getting hella cautious about us hanging out. Tell her that I won’t do anything like that!~

 

Am I the only one that’s dying laughing at that message? Please tell me you’re laughing too. “y y” OH LORD only Taehyung would say that.

 

~R: Oh my god. This text. The vocabulary. The fact that you two are hanging out AND you know about the blackmail. This is gold. I’ll definitely tell her.~

 

~V: What, are you surprised I know? I’m always in the loop! But thanks!~

 

That was an… interesting conversation.

 

“So we can perform? Yay!” Lisa smiled, clapping.

 

“I’m surprised that YG gave us permission to do that, especially since your mini-scandal happened recently” Jennie said.

 

Rosé shrugged, “I don’t care; at least we get to see BTS!”

 

“Don’t you mean Jungkook?” Jisoo said sarcastically.

 

“…Maybe.”

 

“I have a few words to say to Jungkook.” Jennie mumbled, crossing her arms.

 

“What, about him blackmailing Yoongi?” Rosé asked.

 

“I never knew Jungkook could be so evil.” Lisa said dramatically.

 

“He’s just bored, Jennie, don’t get too upset. He told me that he just said snide comments, not anything bad.” Rosé told her unnie.

 

Jennie rolled her eyes, “Sure, alright. But if he shares one detail with the other members, he’s a dead man.”

 

Rosé looked at Lisa, who was looking towards the ceiling, trying not to look guilty. Lisa should be the one that’s worried.

 

“Damn, this .” Jisoo muttered, taking out her phone.

 

“What?” The girls asked.

 

“All three of you have guys to do with, and I’m alone!”

 

“Didn’t you make-out with Hoseok New Year’s Eve?” Jennie replied.

 

“Yeah, but the idiot didn’t even hit me up afterwards.”

 

“I thought you were into Jin.” Lisa stated.

 

“I was and when I tried to pull out some smooth moves on him, he didn’t do ! Why am I stuck with the weirdoes?”

 

Rosé giggled, “Unnie, just call them or something, maybe they’ll go out with you… as friends because of the dating ban.”

 

“The dating ban didn’t stop you two from doing y stuff.” Jisoo said to Jennie and Roseanne.

 

“Hah, I’m the pure one.” Lisa grinned, proud of herself.

 

“Oh, about that, V wants you to call him.” Rosé said.

 

“Taehyung opp-… he does?”

 

“Were you about to call him oppa?”

 

“No, of course not!”

 

“Oh my dear lord. Lisa’s calling V ‘oppa’, Jennie’s giving blows left and right, and Pasta is banging as much as she can… I’m forever alone.” Jisoo said overdramatically.

 

One day Jisoo will find someone.

 

“You really need to get laid.” Jennie told Jisoo,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter