:1: "Things happen."

We Got Married?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~Warning: Some cursing and inappropriate language due to intoxication~

 

“I would like you to do an interview tomorrow. Since we announced that you will be promoting much more for this comeback, we’ll start it off with a simple interview.” Yang Hyun-Suk told BLACKPINK.

 

Oh, yes. BLACKPINK just dropped two new songs. That means lots of promoting, lots of live shows, and a terrible lack of sleep.

 

“Who is conducting the interview?” Jennie asked.

 

“Actually it’s Moonshot.”

 

“Moonshot?” The four girls asked in unison.

 

YG nodded, “You’ll be attending their event party and promoting your songs at the same time.”

 

BLACKPINK advertises for Moonshot, so it’s expected that they attend their events until their contract runs out.

 

“Will we be the only idols there?” Rosé asked.

 

Yeah she understands that they’re endorsed by Moonshot, but hopefully they’re not the only younger ones there.

 

“No, there will be multiple idol groups. But you’ll be too busy conducting the interview.” YG replied.

 

The four girls left, excited to attend a party but dreading the interview.

 

They’re still rookies, so interviews are still a weary subject.

 

“It probably won’t be a long interview, right? I want to party…” Lisa said.

 

“Probably not. I mean, at least we get to be a little wild, right?” Jisoo added.

 

“Not too wild though, remember what happened to Seungri sunbae?” Jennie asked.

 

“Ooh, bad stuff.” Rosé muttered.

 

Jisoo frowned, “Yah, we won’t be like that! We would just have a few drinks, Jendeuk.”

 

“Well, the last time we went out to ‘have a few drinks’, we woke up the next morning in Lisa’s room with only pants on.” Jennie replied.

 

“I forgot about that.” Lisa said, reminiscing.

 

“Let’s just focus on the interview, if it goes well then we’ll make a plan.”

 

“Then let’s make this the best interview yet!” Jisoo exclaimed.

 

“We’ve only had, like, two interviews, so it’s easy to make this one good.” Roseanne said.

 

Wow, they really want to party, don’t they.

 

 

“A party? I’m in.” Taehyung grinned, hearing the news.

 

The boys will be attending and performing at the Moonshot event party, even though they don’t have a contract with them.

 

“This is gonna be WILD.” Hoseok said, excited as well.

 

“Are you sure there’s nothing else? There’s always a twist with this stuff.” Yoongi asked.

 

“Nope, I was surprised by it also. Let’s just enjoy it while we have the chance.” Namjoon replied.

 

“Maybe some girls will be there.” Hoseok shrugged.

 

“Probably, but we need to behave. We don’t want a huge scandal.”

 

Jungkook was busy looking through papers, making sure he did his homework for the day.

 

He’s still in college.

 

Yes, he has the week off, but he wanted to finish everything so he gets a break.

 

Well, he gets a break from school, but not from work.

 

“Will we have time to just chill?” Jungkook asked.

 

Namjoon nodded, “Of course.”

 

“Yah, Kookie, stop being so dull. You should party it up when you have the chance!” Taehyung said.

 

“We better not get too wild though. We have a performance tomorrow!” Jimin told his hyung.

 

“, I forgot about that.”

 

“We should all make an agreement not to get too crazy.” Jin suggested.

 

“Good idea,” Namjoon replied, “how about the first person that gets drunk tomorrow has to buy us dinner for a week?”

 

“Agh, no! That’s not fair!” Taehyung complained.

 

“See? It stops us from getting drunk!”

 

“Damn, you’re good, hyung.” Jimin mumbled.

 

 

So Namjoon may have lied to Jungkook about having chill-time.

 

Before their performance, a bunch of news stations were asking about Moonshot, and they had to make a lot of bull up on the spot.

 

Meanwhile, BLACKPINK was doing fine, interviewing and laughing as well.

 

The guy who interviewed them was cute, so that’s all that mattered.

 

“A lot of fans are praising you guys for having such a unique style. Are you going to continue experimenting with music?” He asked.

 

Jennie smirked, “Well, the fans like it, so we definitely will.”

 

“At first doing a country-like song was intimidating,” Jisoo added, “but after doing it, it felt great to try a new style.”

 

The guy clearly had eyes for Jisoo, so the competition was over.

 

After their surprisingly easy interview, the girls could just walk around and have a few drinks.

 

They have the next day off, so it doesn’t matter if they get hilariously drunk.

 

But they need to remember that some news stations are here, so they can’t be obvious!

 

“And now everyone, here is BTS performing their new songs!” An announcer said.

 

“Oh, BTS is here? I didn’t know they had a contract with Moonshot as well.” Lisa said.

 

“Yeah, I didn’t know that either,” Rosé replied, watching the seven boys get up on stage.

 

They’re really cute.

 

“Someday I hope that we can come across them at a music show or something. They seem really chill,” Jennie took a sip of her drink, “they’re supposed to be really funny as well.”

 

“Hey unnie, Jin really looks like you!” Lisa laughed.

 

“Yah, stop, I’ve already gotten enough about that.” Jisoo rolled her eyes.

 

“Holy , you do kind of look alike!” Jennie joined in on the teasing.

 

“Rosie, help me!” Jisoo pleaded.

 

“I can’t help if I agree with them!”

 

“Let’s just enjoy the music, stop teasing me!” Jisoo said.

 

“Alright, alright,” Jennie calmed down, “but it’s still funny.”

 

 

“Let’s get this over with.” Yoongi said jokingly.

 

The music began, and so did the boys’ performance.

 

Like usual, they spectacular. Everyone clapped for them in the end, and a DJ played some upbeat music.

 

It went by quick, which is nice.

 

To be honest, I just didn’t want to describe every performance.

 

The seven guys got off the stage, and changed out of their somewhat sweaty outfits.

 

“Have you guys seen any other idol’s yet?” Jimin asked.

 

“I think I saw some new rookie boy group, why?” Namjoon replied.

 

He shrugged, “Just wondering.”

 

“I saw BLACKPINK.” Seokjin told them.

 

“Really?” A few of them asked in unison.

 

Seokjin nodded, “Yeah, they were watching our performance.”

 

“Damn, they’re cool. How are they so badass already? They’re rookies!” Yoongi said.

 

“They’re from YG.” Jungkook responded.

 

“That’s definitely the main reason.” Taehyung added.

 

BTS found an empty table and ordered themselves some alcohol.

 

“Now let’s not get too crazy, okay?” Namjoon told them.

 

“No promises~” Hoseok said teasingly.

 

Six of the guys got their drinks, so apparently the bartender forgot one of them.

 

“Did you order something, Kookie?” Yoongi asked his dongsaeng.

 

Jungkook sighed, “Yeah… did they seriously miss me?”

 

“Maybe they thought you were underage.” Jimin snickered.

 

“I guess I’ll go up to the bar. I’ll be right back.”

 

 

“Holy , they’re two booths away from us.” Lisa grinned.

 

“Yah, you look like a crazed fan right now.” Jisoo replied.

 

“I didn’t know you were that big of a fan, Lisa.” Rosé said, surprised.

 

“Well, not really, but famous idols are near us! Isn’t it cool?”

 

“We’re famous also.” Jennie laughed.

 

“Ah, whatever. You three don’t understand.”

 

The girls were on their second drink, so they needed to start being careful.

 

“We’re staying in a hotel tonight, right? I don’t want anyone seeing us drunk.” Jisoo asked Jennie.

 

She nodded, “Thank god YG got us some rooms because we would be doomed.”

 

“I really wanna get wasted.”

 

The three looked at their unnie, surprised.

 

“What?” Lisa asked.

 

“I mean, now that we’re debuted, we never have chances like this!” Jisoo explained.

 

“It’s true,” Jennie took a sip of her drink, “I guess I’ll just go for it.”

 

Isn’t she the one that said that they should stay sober?

 

“Isn’t getting wasted something you don’t plan?” Roseanne asked.

 

“Yeah, Chaeyoung is right!” Lisa added.

 

“Well we’re planning it tonight!” Jisoo replied.

 

Rosé sighed, then the four clinked their glasses.

 

And so it begins.

 

 

BTS was already terribly drunk.

 

This was a first for Jungkook, so the whole experience is making him blurry eyed and confused.

 

But he likes it.

 

Yeah, he won’t remember anything tomorrow, but you only live once, right?

 

“Yah, Kookie, get me another drink.” Yoongi slurred his words.

 

“Get it yourself!”

 

“Get me one too!” Taehyung said.

 

“We all already had around six, they’re done giving us them!... I think.” Jungkook replied.

 

He seems sober right now, but he’s really not.

 

He’s just trying to act like it.

 

Jimin and Hoseok were currently dancing on the dance floor, clearly too crazy to be sober.

 

Namjoon and Seokjin were laughing about nothing, so Namjoon didn’t even listen to himself about not getting too wild.

 

“Whoa, look at those chicks.” Taehyung said, pointing to a group of girls.

 

“Damn.” Yoongi smirked.

 

“They’re hot.” Jungkook commented.

 

Taehyung laughed, “I’m gonna bang one of them tonight!”

 

“You can’t plan that sort of thing!” Jungkook replied jokingly.

 

“Go for it!” Yoongi encouraged Taehyung.

 

Jungkook walked away from them, sitting at a booth.

 

He doesn’t wanna see something that his friends will regret.

 

He went through his phone, checking Twitter and other SNS sites, seeing people’s reaction to their (somewhat) new music video.

 

The response has been great, but you never know. Opinions can change quickly.

 

He looked to the dance floor, to see Jimin ing in the direction of Hoseok, who was definitely about to lose balance.

 

It’s good that he doesn’t get like that when he’s drunk.

 

 

“Dayum… those dudes are HOT.” Jisoo grinned.

 

BLACKPINK all stared at the seven boys, clearly not knowing that they’re BTS.

 

“I call the one with the brown hair.” Roseanne said, the laughed.

 

“How can you even tell which one has brown hair? It’s dark in here!” Lisa replied.

 

“I really need some .” Jennie sighed.

 

“Same.” The three girls replied in unison.

 

“You’d think that being idols would get us some more , but noooooooo…. We can’t date.” She continued.

 

Rosé watched three of the guys, noticing that they were looking in their direction.

 

“Yah, they’re looking at us!” She said.

 

“Maybe our journey to get will end soon!” Lisa smiled.

 

The four girls cheered, proud of themselves.

 

Yes, they are very wasted.

 

The group took some selfies for no apparent reason, and took some videos so they could watch them the next day.

 

“We are SO gonna regret this tomorrow.” Jennie said.

 

“Girls, I’m gonna go for it.” Rosé said in English.

 

“Wait, what? Is this just the alcohol talking?” Jisoo asked.

 

“Probably. But don’t worry, I ain’t gonna hop on a . I just want some make-out time.”

 

“I like drunken Rosie.” Lisa cheered.

 

Roseanne confidently walked over to the two boys, flipping her hair to get their attention.

 

“Holy , one of them is coming towards us.” Yoongi said.

 

“Act cool!” Taehyung whispered.

 

And she walked right past them.

 

“.” Yoongi mumbled.

 

“Hey.” She said, standing in front of him.

 

Jungkook looked up from his phone, seeing a light auburn haired woman waiting his response.

 

Should he get out of the booth?

 

Does he let her join him?

 

“H-Hey.” He replied.

 

“You’re really cute.”

 

“So are you.”

 

“Wanna make-out?” She asked confidently.

 

Wow, apparently Rosé is not aware that this is a TERRIBLE idea.

 

There are a lot of people here who can share pictures of her with this guy!

 

Jungkook was silent for a moment, then stood up.

 

“Sure.”

 

He pulled her to the storage closet where nobody would bother them.

 

Rosé leaned back against the wall, smirking.

 

Jungkook was never one to do this type of stuff; girls usually intimidate him, even though he’s dated one.

 

But the alcohol was clearly getting to him, and his common-sense continued to disappear with every drink.

 

Let’s just say he had A LOT. So goodbye Jungkook’s conscience.

 

He walked up to her, seeing her tired, yet excited eyes.

 

Jungkook couldn’t recognize this girl; she looked very familiar, but his foggy memory wasn’t letting him figure out who she is.

 

He brought her close, their lips meeting with urgency.

 

Their kisses were sloppy but passionate, both of them fighting for dominance.

 

His hands slithered down to her waist, her arms rested around h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter