:13: "We're screwed."

We Got Married?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Only Yoongi and Jimin were currently in the BTS dorm. Taehyung was currently promoting his new drama, Jin was grocery shopping with Hoseok, and Jungkook was in the studio with Namjoon.

 

It’s been two days since So-eun backed out of accusing Jungkook and Chaeyoung. Jungkook told the other BTS members about what happened, and they were all surprised. They never would have guessed that his ex would stop trying, especially since she’s stolen his money before.

 

Anyways, Yoongi and Jimin were watching some variety shows, not having anything to do.

 

You’re probably wondering why I’m focusing in on these two. I can hear you now: “Ummm sorry rourou, but this is a Rosé x Jungkook story?” I have reasons, trust me.

 

There was a knock on the door, but neither of the two boys moved. Yoongi nudged Jimin, who sighed, getting up from his comfortable seat.

 

“Who is it?” Jimin asked, glancing at the television.

 

“Jennie.”

 

Yoongi sat up, surprised, “Let her in.”

 

So, Jimin did. Jennie was surprised to see only two members inhabiting the dorm, but it didn’t matter.

 

She’s debated telling BTS about what Rosé did, and she’s come to the consensus that she should. Roseanne told her that Jungkook felt like So-eun got forced to back out, so Jennie doesn’t want BTS supporting Jungkook’s thinking.

 

“What’s up?” Yoongi asked, now walking towards Jennie.

 

She looked back and forth between Jimin and Yoongi, “Are you the only two here?”

 

They nodded, Jimin wanting to go watch television, “Is it an important issue?”

 

“Yeah, it really is. It’s about Jungkook and Chaeyoung.” Jennie replied.

 

“Are they hooking up?” Yoongi asked.

 

“No, they’re not. I’m guessing you’ve heard about the So-eun incident?”

 

“Ooh, yeah, Jungkook isn’t too happy about that.” Jimin said.

 

“Well, that’s why I needed to talk to you… I was hoping that everyone except Jungkook was going to be here.”

 

“We can just tell them later.” Yoongi responded.

 

“Alright, so, uh, what was Jungkook’s take on everything?” Jennie asked.

 

“He said that he thought So-eun was told not to go through with testifying. We told him that he should be happy he isn’t being scammed again, but he can’t shake the feeling that So-eun didn’t decide to back out on her own.”

 

Jennie frowned, “I thought he talked to Rosé though.”

 

“Jungkook did a few nights ago, but he said that he’s still unsure. He does see Rosé’s perspective on it, but he said that Rosé doesn’t know So-eun like he does.” Jimin replied.

 

“Ugh, this isn’t good.” Jennie mumbled.

 

“What’s wrong?” Yoongi asked.

 

“So, um, So-eun may have gotten some help with her decision to back out.”

 

Jimin and Yoongi stood there, probably thinking that Jennie went to go talk to So-eun.

 

“You talked to her?” Yoongi asked. I called it.

 

“No, I don’t even want to be involved in that situation. She seems like a crazy hoe.”

 

“Who talked to her?”

 

Jennie bit her lip, knowing that the boy’s reaction won’t be pretty, “Rosé did.”

 

Silence.

 

“WHAT?” Jimin asked, almost yelling.

 

“Rosé did? How did she get So-eun’s address?” Yoongi added.

 

“She got it from her lawyer.”

 

“I knew that lawyer was an idiot.” Yoongi mumbled.

 

Don’t hate on Lawrence! He’s a cool dude.

 

“Look, you two probably think that Rosé threatened So-eun, but I’m here to tell you exactly what she said. But I need you to promise me that you will tell the other guys exactly what I’m about to say.” Jennie told them seriously.

 

“…Can we just record you saying it? I’m forgetful.” Jimin said.

 

“Yeah, sure.”

 

So, Jennie told Jimin and Yoongi exactly what Rosé told BLACKPINK a few days back. She left out no details, including how Rosé dissed So-eun multiple times (I’m still shook from her savagery), how So-eun tried to defend her love for Jungkook, and when Rosé left So-eun completely demolished.

 

“Whoa, I didn’t know Rosé was that brave.” Jimin replied.

 

“Yeah… I’m not as angry as I thought I’d be. If Rosé straight-up threatened So-eun, it’d be a different story.” Yoongi added.

 

“Just don’t tell Jungkook about this, alright? Chaeyoung doesn’t want him to know because she knows he’ll get pissy about it.” Jennie said.

 

“That’s understandable.”

 

“So you’ll get the others to tell them about this, right?” She asked.

 

“Right.” The two replied.

 

“If Jungkook finds out, I’m going to be hella angry. And neither of you,” Jennie said, then pointed to Yoongi, “especially you, don’t want that to happen.”

 

Yoongi’s eyes widened, “Oh, a-alright.”

 

“You can trust us!” Jimin smiled.

 

“Good. I’ll talk to you guys later.” Jennie waved, then left.

 

“…What do you think she’d do if Jungkook found out?” Jimin asked.

 

Yoongi shrugged, “She’d probably torture us through psychological-type .”

 

Jennie has the capability to do that… she can be really spooky if she wants to be.

 

 

“Ugh, how long have we been here?” Jisoo asked, playing with a pencil.

 

“Four hours.” Jennie replied.

 

BLACKPINK was currently working on their new music. As always, two songs will be released. They’ve been going to the studio nonstop trying to finish everything up, but it’s a lot of work.

 

“Lisa, I need you to go back in and do your verse over. Your pronunciation is off.” Teddy said, and Lisa sighed.

 

Is this Teddy’s first appearance? It’s probably his last also.

 

As Lisa rapped, the three other members talked about random stuff.

 

“So has Jungkook found out about what you did yet?” Jisoo asked Rosé.

 

“No… and hopefully he doesn’t find out at all. I don’t want him to get angry with me.”

 

“I’ve never seen Jungkook as the angry-type. Maybe he’ll just give you the silent treatment.” Jennie replied.

 

“That’s just as bad.” Rosé stated.

 

Oh, right! Roseanne realized that she is definitely into Jungkook last chapter!

 

Since that realization, Rosé has tried to remain just as friendly with Jungkook, but she’s now always nervous that she’s going to give it away. It’s easy to hide it through text, but when they call one another Roseanne can’t help but get shy when Jungkook says kind words to her.

 

When they last saw one another, they were just checking in with Lawrence about the divorce hearing. Rosé couldn’t stop glancing at Jungkook, noticing how his eyes squint a little when he’s focused, and he smiles gently when he nods.

 

Yeah, she’s in a little too deep. Roseanne is the type of person who studies her significant other (even though they’re just friends). She tries to figure out what makes them angry and happy so she knows how to please them the correct way.

 

Although Rosé has fully recognized her true feelings for Jungkook, she’s still upset with herself. She wasn’t supposed to fall for him! It’s only been, what, two months since they first met? How could she let herself crush on him so quickly!

 

She could have at least waited until after the divorce.

 

Anyways, BLACKPINK finished up their recording session for the day. The only reason why they stopped is because it was reaching midnight, and the girls have a photoshoot the next day.

 

~JK: Are you up?~

 

~R: Yeah, why?~

 

~JK: I want to talk~

 

~R: About…?~

 

~JK: It’s about So-eun~

 

OHHHH . Did Jungkook find out that Rosé talked to So-eun? Did Jimin snitch? Was it Yoongi?

 

~R: Oh, alright. Wanna meet at the park?~

 

~JK: It’s freezing out.~

 

~R: So?~

 

~JK: Fine.~

 

“Is that Jungkook?” Jennie asked.

 

“Yeah, he wants to talk about So-eun.”

 

“, do you think he found out about you talking to her?” Lisa responded.

 

“I sure hope not. Wish me luck.” Rosé said, then left.

 

She’s praying that Jungkook still doesn’t know what happened. All good things come to an end, but Rosé is hoping that her situation is an exception.

 

Roseanne’s noticed how Jungkook has been quieter lately. Sure it’s only been, like, five days, but it’s obvious that he’s still unsure about the So-eun scenario.

 

After they met with Lawrence a few days back, it seemed like Jungkook didn’t want to talk to Rosé. He kept glancing away from her and giving her short answers; clearly his mind was somewhere else.

 

She understands that So-eun backing out seems unnatural to him, but he has to move on. What good will it do trying to figure out if it was her decision or not? If he’s successful, it’s going to result in him getting angry at Roseanne.

 

Once she arrived at the park, she immediately saw Jungkook standing by a bench, wearing a huge winter coat.

 

“Hey.” She smiled, happy to see him.

 

“Hey, uh, sorry about bothering you so late at night.” Jungkook replied.

 

“It’s alright. So what’s up?”

 

He looks so cute in that jacket. His cheeks were red from the cold, and clearly he is not a winter person.

 

“So, uh, I talked to So-eun today.” He stated.

 

WHAT?

 

“WHAT?!” Rosé asked, shocked.

 

Wait, I didn’t even write about it! How did it happen if I didn’t write it?

 

“I mean, it was just through the phone, but still.” Jungkook replied.

 

Alright, I guess that’s a little better.

 

“W-What did she say?”

 

Jungkook chuckled awkwardly, “Well, um, I kind of just thanked her again for backing out, but then I asked why she really did it.”

 

“She said it was because she loved you, right?” Roseanne asked.

 

“Yeah, and then she said how she’s really regretful about what she did before also. I didn’t accept her apology obviously, but I asked her who she talked to about testifying.”

 

“And…?”

 

“So-eun said it was someone unexpected, but she was glad they showed up to talk to her. She said that they told her to think about all of the times we shared, and how happy I was then or something. She explained how the person said to imagine my reaction, and to think about how this will affect her in the future.” He explained.

 

“Did she ever say who it was?” Rosé responded, praying So-eun didn’t mention her name.

 

Jungkook sighed, “No, she didn’t. But I’m surprised the person didn’t use any force to stop her. So-eun told me the person seemed to really care about what would have happened, and that they really wanted to have So-eun think about the cost of her actions.”

 

“That person sounds,”

 

“Fake.”

 

“I was going to say kind, but alright.” Rosé mumbled.

 

Does he still think that So-eun is lying?

 

“I just think that there’s something off with her story. I have no idea who would even go to her house let alone know about So-eun’s plan. It sounds like the whole scenario is too perfect.” Jungkook told her.

 

Rosé watched him, seeing how apprehensive he was. Why is he so caught up in this? He should be happy!

 

“…Are you trying to convince yourself right now?” Roseanne asked, figuring out why he’s being so fidgety.

 

Jungkook looked at Rosé, confused, “What do you mean? I’m not.”

 

“You seem to be. It’s like you want So-eun’s story to be fake so the situation can get even more terrible.”

 

“Why would I do that?” He asked, defending himself.

 

Rosé was silent for a moment, trying to use her detective skills to figure out what’s wrong with Jungkook.

 

Maybe she should just tell him. That will be solid evidence against Jungkook, so he can finally shut up about this. But he’s in a weird state right now, so he may get pissy about it.

 

“Because you’re used to getting the short end of the stick.” She told him.

 

“What does that even mean?”

 

“You’re used to suffering the bad effects of a situation. You think that there can’t possibly be a way that you got a positive result, so you’re trying to make it seem like there’s something bad about what happened.”

 

Jungkook sighed, “I would never try to make something worse.”

 

“Then I guess you’re not noticing that you are. You can’t believe that So-eun backed out with good intentions, because you expected that some ty thing would happen to you again, right?”

 

“I guess…” He muttered.

 

“Jungkook, just be glad that something turned out in your favor. It rarely happens, especially for people like us.” Rosé said with a soft voice.

 

“Yeah, I know,” Jungkook mumbled, then looked to the ground, “I keep bringing my problems to you.”

 

“It’s fine. I like helping people as much as I can.” Rosé smiled.

 

Jungkook looked at Roseanne, who was waiting for him to say something. Her eyes shimmered, her orange hair in a simple ponytail. He saw how her nose scrunched a bit when she smiled, which was really cute to him.

 

Yeah, he’s still confused with everything. It’s annoying because he’s too preoccupied with the So-eun issue.

 

He knows that Rosé is right, but something is holding him back from admitting it. To be honest, Jungkook has no idea why Roseanne likes being with him. He can be quite a downer sometimes.

 

“Jungkook, you’re spacing out again.” Rosé said, waving her hand in front of his face.

 

He flinched, “Oh, sorry.”

 

“What were you thinking about?”

 

“Everything.”

 

Rosé giggled, then scanned her surroundings. She’s never been to the park this late, and it’s actually quite peaceful. It makes it better that Jungkook is with her.

 

What was confusing was that there were more and more cars slowly driving by. When she first got there, no cars passed by. Now… there’s a lot.

 

Is there an event happening? It’s past midnight!

 

“Jungkook, is the amount of cars concerning you or is it just me?” Roseanne asked.

 

He looked to the road, then shrugged, “I don’t think there’s anything wrong.”

 

Rosé stared at the cars for a few more moments, noticing how a lot of them were parking, “Are you sure it’s not weird?”

 

“I think its fine. There’s a bar across the roa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter