:18: "Congratulations."

We Got Married?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“How is this outfit a disguise?” Jungkook asked, looking in the mirror.

 

Rosé went shopping without Jungkook a few hours ago, and picked out this ~amazing~ outfit for Jungkook. It consisted of a white, nice-fitting button-up shirt, blue and black swim trunks, and sunglasses.

 

“I mean, I’ve never seen you wear this before, so I thought it was a good choice.”

 

“I’ve never worn anything like this… but I’m still recognizable.”

 

“Put this on.” Rosé said, giving him a hat.

 

“…This still doesn’t do anything.” Jungkook replied.

 

“Part your hair differently.”

 

Jungkook sighed, and then did what Rosé requested. I mean, he did look different than usual, but it was still obvious that it was Jungkook.

 

“Well if you walk around with your shirt off, no one will know that it’s you.” Rosé said sarcastically.

 

“Yah, are you teasing me?” He asked.

 

“Maybe.” She grinned.

 

Rosé was currently just wearing a cute romper and flip-flops, finding Jungkook’s outfit fashionable but hilarious. He would never wear something like that, but it does look nice on him.

 

Watching him adjust his outfit, Roseanne thought about asking him who called earlier. But if it was really important, Jungkook would have told her… right?

 

Jungkook glanced, noticing Rosé’s strange expression, “Are you alright?”

 

“Yeah, I’m fine… can we go now? I have a whole trip planned!”

 

Jungkook chuckled, “Alright, alright. I think I’m ready.”

 

“Good! This is going to be great!”

 

As you can probably already tell, Rosé is really excited to show Jungkook her favorite places. It’s going to be nice to spend some quality time with Jungkook without any interruptions or issues.

 

“Shouldn’t you do something with your hair? People will recognize you.” Jungkook stated.

 

“Nah, it’s alright if they recognize me. The fans know I’m coming here… you’re the one that should do something.”

 

“What would I do?”

 

“Use temporary hair dye to make it black… or blond.”

 

“I am not making my hair blonde.” Jungkook told her.

 

Rosé laughed, “I’m just kidding! But you should make it darker.”

 

“Alright, didn’t you say you brought that hairspray stuff?”

 

“Yeah, here you go.” Rosé replied, tossing him the can.

 

“I’ll be right back.” Jungkook went into the bathroom to do his hair, while Rosé sat in a chair, going on her phone.

 

~JN: How has it been so far???~

 

~R: Fun! I mean, today is our only full day, but so far it’s been great.~

 

~L: Did you get to tap that ?~

 

~R: Oh my god Lisa.~

 

~JI: I bet she did. Go Pasta!~

 

~R: No, Jungkook and I have not banged yet.~

 

~L: Emphasis on “yet”.~

 

Jungkook walked back into the room, tossing the can back to Rosé. His hair was now looking like his natural hair color, but it will only last until he washes it out.

 

“Alright, let’s go!” Rosé smiled, grabbing his hand.

 

“So what are we going to tell the fans when they recognize you?” Jungkook asked as the two hopped into a taxi.

 

“You’re my cousin.”

 

“Haven’t we used this excuse before?”

 

Yes, they have. Remember the first “scandal” they had?

 

Well, it worked the first time, so maybe it’ll work this time as well.

 

Rosé and Jungkook got off at their stop, and it was… a market.

 

“This is a market.” Jungkook said, confused.

 

“I know it is, but it’s really cool! I mean, it’s like a regular market, but I used to come here all the time and get stuff for free by using my cuteness.”

 

Jungkook chuckled, “I’m not surprised.”

 

Rosé held onto his arm, pointing at the various foods that they could buy. But did they? No.

 

As Roseanne would start explaining random fun facts about her childhood, Jungkook would look at her, smiling at how she’s so excited to show him around. She would squeeze his arm when there would be a food that he should try, which he would either like it or pretend to.

 

Jungkook glanced behind him, noticing how a few people have been following them for the past few minutes.

 

“Chaeyoung, I think some people recognized you.” He whispered. Roseanne looked over her shoulder, seeing how the people then waved to her.

 

Letting go of his arm, Rosé stopped and greeted the fans, who were overjoyed by the fact that Roseanne was talking to them. They asked Jungkook to take a picture of them and Rosé, which meant that the disguise was somehow working. For some reason they didn’t question why Rosé was walking with a man, but whatever.

 

After a bit the couple continued to walk around, now passing by a few shops.

 

“Would you like a souvenir?” Roseanne asked, pointing at a store.

 

“No, I’m good. As long as we take pictures and stuff I don’t need to buy anything.”

 

Rosé took out her phone, opening the V Live app. Jungkook asked what she was doing, and she replied saying that she’s letting the fans know that she’s exploring Australia with her cousins.

 

“You’re going to cause a mob.” Jungkook said sarcastically.

 

“Probably, but at least they know my cover-up story.”

 

The two continued to walk, remaining unnoticed for the time being. Rosé stopped in her tracks once she spotted their next stop on the tour.

 

“What is this place? Ice-u Cream?” Jungkook said, trying to pronounce the name.

 

“Yeah, I used to come here all the time when I was little! I hope they didn’t get rid of my favorite flavor.” Rosé replied, starting to walk in.

 

The two stood in line, Jungkook getting nervous about ordering his ice cream.

 

“What are the flavors?” He asked, whispering.

 

Rosé translated all of the flavors, then told him that she can order it for him. Thank god.

 

“I mean, unless you want to try out your English skills.” Rosé said.

 

“No thanks, I’m good for now.”

 

Jungkook heard some murmuring from behind them while Rosé was ordering, and noticed how,

 

“…Chaeyoung?” Jungkook asked, poking her shoulder.

 

“And then he’ll have the mocha twist.” Rosé ordered in English. She turned to him, “What?”

 

“Look.” He pointed.

 

Rosé looked in the direction he gestured in, and her eyes widened. There were tons of fans waiting outside the ice cream place, all of them with cameras or their phones. They all waved to Rosé once she spotted them, and she smiled back.

 

“I wasn’t expecting that many.” She muttered.

 

“Saesangs can be wild… I don’t think all of them are saesangs though.” Jungkook replied.

 

“Good,” Rosé took their ice cream cones, “shall we eat?”

 

“Aren’t you going to greet them?” He asked.

 

“Well I gotta eat first, babe.”

 

Jungkook smirked, “Babe?”

 

“It rolls off the tongue nicely.” Rosé said casually. How cute.

 

As the two ate their delicious ice cream, Jungkook would glance at the fans waiting outside, nervous that they’ll recognize him. His disguise isn’t that good, but hey, it works… kind of.

 

Rosé giggled, “You look cute when you’re nervous.”

 

“Thanks, but being nervous is a bad thing.” Jungkook replied.

 

“They won’t recognize you, I promise.”

 

“If they do, you owe me.”

 

She smirked, “Do you want to bet on it?”

 

“Sure.”

 

Rosé was silent for a moment, thinking about a good bet, “If it turns out that you tragically get recognized, I’ll do anything you want. If you don’t, then you do anything I want.”

 

“That’s kind of suggestive.” Jungkook replied, interested.

 

“That’s the point.”

 

Ooh la la, Rosé is being spicy!

 

“Alright, it’s a bet. Honestly the only bad thing that can come from this is a scandal.”

 

When the two finished their cream of ice (that doesn’t sound right), they decided to leave the place and greet the fans. Well, it would just be Rosé greeting them.

 

Rosé was the first one out, and a lot of the fans were waving and saying hi. Rosé greeted back, smiling and signing stuff for them. Most of them wanted to take selfies, so it’s gonna take a while until she and Jungkook can do anything else.

 

Jungkook took a lot of the photos for the fans, which meant that the disguise was somehow working. That’s pretty surprising. But it’s nice that there’s a chapter with no conflict-like stuff.

 

“What’s it like being Rosé’s cousin?” A fan asked him.

 

Ooh, he should make his voice different. Make it lower! Making it higher would sound stupid.

 

“Oh, uh, it’s great! We’re very close, so it’s, um, nice to see her again.” Jungkook replied.

 

“What are you two doing for the day?”

 

“Just exploring.”

 

Rosé handed Jungkook a phone, which meant that another picture was about to be taken.

 

“How are we going to get out of this?” Jungkook whispered.

 

“I guess I have to see everyone? We don’t have an escape vehicle.”

 

“Damn.”

 

She laughed, “It’s not that bad!”

 

“I know, but I wanted to hang out some more. Australia is fun.”

 

Rosé continued to take pictures with fans and sign their posters, while Jungkook watched, wanting to explore more.

 

But this soon didn’t annoy him, because watching Rosé interact with her fans was actually really cute. The way that she smiled at them and talked kindly really showed how grateful she is and how much she loves them.

 

Some fans talked to “Rosé’s cousin” about BLACKPINK and other things; it was nice to have fans talk to him casually, even though it was only because they couldn’t recognize him. I guess her disguise worked after all.

 

The little fan session ended, and our fave couple took off to continue the tour. Honestly the rest of it was just “Hey, it’s a beach but I don’t feel like going to it” and “here’s some food but we just had ice cream”.

 

Jungkook still enjoyed it because he got to see Rosé in her element; she was much more comfortable and happier, even though this was her usual personality. But what made this different was that she seemed to have more freedom. This was obvious since she’s not in Korea, but it was fun to see her so adventurous.

 

Nightfall arrived, so the couple went back to Rosé’s house. Her parents were already asleep, but Jungkook and Rosé went to their individual rooms anyways. Tomorrow they go back to Korea, and Jungkook has

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter