Chapter 8

Break the Wall
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chae-ryung walks out from her bedroom with a white T-shirt and black shorts. She run downstairs and her parents are carrying their luggages. She asked, "Where are you going?"

Chae-ryung's father replied, "We're leaving to the US. It's just a week. Okay?"

Chae-ryung nods and her parents hug her before leaving the house. She sighs and sits at a chair. Haebin walks out from the bathroom and said, "You look gloomy."

"My parents left to the US," Chae-ryung replied. Chanyeol and Baekhyun walk into the house and sit at the sofa. Chae-ryung asked, "How are you feeling now?"

"I'm fine," Chanyeol replied. Then, one of the maids walks to Chae-ryung. She bows and Chae-ryung asked, "What is it?"

"Someone wants to see you." Chae-ryung asked, "Is it from next door?"

"No." Chae-ryung stands and walks to the door. She opens the door and walk backwards. She takes her father's sword as she step back. It is a serial killer and he even had a chainsaw. Chae-ryung's blood had drained and she stumbles a little. She asked, "W... what do y... you want?"

The serial killer gives a tape and walks off. Chae-ryung quickly closes the door and sighs in relief. She walks back to the living room and scratches her head in confusion. Haebin asked, "Why do you look so... pale?"

Chae-ryung puts the tape at the radio and turns it on. She turns in the volume and the four of them hear what is inside that tape.

"Is it on?" That is Soo Hyuk's voice.

"Yes," Min-jae replied. Soo Hyuk clears his throat and starts laughing like a crazy man. Sounds of his hands slammed hard at a table is heard and said, "Go Chae-ryung. You are one interesting girl I must say. I am here just to warn all of you to not ruin my absolute plan. If not, you will die. All of you. Understand? Maybe my girlfriend will put you in jail and all of you will slowly dying from time to time. You want that? Do it."

"GO CHAE-RYUNG DON'T YOU DARE LAY YOUR FINGER TO MY JIHOON!" That is Yoo-jung's angry voice. Min-jae said, "I send you a warning. Bye."

Chae-ryung takes out the tape and said, "We have to disobey them no matter what."

"But Yoo-jung will drag us to jail!" Haebin exclaimed. Baekhyun asked, "Why are you so worried? Like she's going to drag us there."

Midnight. Chae-ryung is sleeping peacefully. Her window lock snaps open and a gust of wind blows into Chae-ryung's room. Chae-ryung wraps herself with her blanket and she is shivering. A figure walks into Chae-ryung's room and approaches to her bed. Chae-ryung moves her hands to the lam

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter