Chapter 15

Break the Wall
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chae-ryung walks into her house and sighs heavily. She walks to her favourite couch and sits there. Baekhyun sits at another couch and asked, "Why do you look so down?"

Chae-ryung looks at Baekhyun and shooked her head. She replied, "Nothing."

"You met Grim Reaper, huh?" Chae-ryung looks behind and yelps as she saw Haebin. Haebin smiles and Chae-ryung asked, "H... how do you know?"

"She can see ghosts, goblins, angels and even Grim Reaper even without her powers," Chanyeol replied. Minho walks out from Chae-ryung's room and Chae-ryung asked, "What were you doing in my room?"

Minho walks down with a soccer ball and replied, "Looks like you're a football fan."

"I prefer archery," Chae-ryung replied. Jimin walks downstairs and said, "You've got a whole collection of bows and arrows."

Chae-ryung nods and Suga walks inti the house, followed by Jin. Lay also comes in by surprise. He sits at a couch and lies down. He said, "Life is boring."

"We brought him here after he had a whole day fighting with the bullies," Jin replied. Chae-ryung looks at Lay and sits next to him. She sa Lay's right palm is bleeding and said, "That looks bad."

"Obviously because he used a knife, okay?" Suga explained. Chae-ryung stares at Lay and they made eye contact. Chae-ryung's eyes turns red and the red colour refllects at Lay's eyes. He suddenly pukes out black mist and his eyes changes into green as soon as Chae-ryung's eyes turns into green. Everyone in the room gasp and observes the black mist. The mist changes into a star-shape and then, becomes a black dragon. He remembers from the first day he met EXO until the day he was brainwashed. He blinks a few times, followed by Chae-ryung. They look up and saw the black dragon mist. The mist flies around and light comes out. The black mist changes into a red crystal ball and lands at Lay's hands. Lay asked, "Why am I here? Where am I?"

"Haebin, give me the first aid kit," Chae-ryung said. Haebin nods and walk to take the first aid kit. Chanyeol replied, "You were brainwashed by Soo Hyuk."

Lay sighs and said, "Oh. I remembered something."

"What is it?" Baekhyun replied.

"Yoo-jung wants to cheat during examinations and wants to accuse that Chae-ryung is the one who cheated during the examinations."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter