Chapter 16

Break the Wall
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Who are fighting next door?" Chae-ryung asked. Taemin replied, "Seventeen."

"What?" Chae-ryung is shocked. She storms out and the others follow her. Chae-ryung jumps above the fence and stomps to the door. She knocks the door rapidly and shouts, "OPEN THIS DOOR!"

Sounds of glass shattering and furniture being moved or something can be heard. Chae-ryung walk backwards, before running and kicks the door down. She transforms into a werewolf and runs to Woozi. She bumps into Seungkwan with force, causing him to fall. She stands in front of Woozi and DK and growls as the other Seventeen members approach them. She howls and said, "Fight me if you dare."

"You are no match for us," S. Coups said. Looks like Seventeen is being possesed and brainwashed. Woozi said, "It's dangerous, Chae-ryung."

Chae-ryung growls as Jun steps closer. She bites his hand and Woozi takes a baseball bat. They fight and Woozi hits them hard. DK runs out from the house and go to Chae-ryung's house. Chae-ryung uses her claws and slashes Vernon's hand. She bites and kicks them, even though she doesn't want to. Woozi gets on Chae-ryung and they leave the house. They run back to Chae-ryung's yard and stops. Woozi gets off from Chae-ryung and Hyungwon asked, "What happened?"

"Seventeen has been brainwashed by Soo Hyuk and was given orders to kill me, Chae-ryung and the other Strixes. DK, are you alright?" DK nods and Chae-ryung changes back to normal. She takes out a blade and cuts DK's sleeve. She sighs and said, "We need to go to the hospital."

"It is not that deep," DK replied. Niel arrives and said, "We have to go."

"Why?" Woozi asked.

"Run. Soo Hyuk..." The other friends freeze for a moment before their eyes light up in red. They get ready their fists and Haebin said, "We have to go now."

Chae-ryung takes out a sword she managed to take and aims it in front. She said, "Woozi, bring our friends somewhere safe."

Woozi nods and guides DK, Haebin and Chanyeol away form Chae-ryung's house. Chae-ryung steps back and said, "Don't make me kill you."

"Oh, you won't," Baekhyun said. Possesed Baekhyun said. Chae-ryung uses her witch powers to turn them back to normal. Her eyes suddenly becomes watery and said, "This stings."

Chae-ryung said, "Pagóste ta kaká stratiótes! (Freeze the evil soldiers!)" Her friends becomes frozen and Chae-ryung sprints out from her house. She turns into a real witch and flies to the hiding spot Woozi choose. She lands somewhere in the middle of the forests and said, "Vreíte tous fílous mou pou eínai krymména se aftó to dásos. (Find my friends who are hidden in this woods.)"

Candlestick shapes starts to light up in bright green at some particular trees. The trees create a beautiful arch and thr muddy pathway turns into solid g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter