Chapter 13

Break the Wall
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After school, Chae-ryung and her friends go to Chae-ryung's house. Chae-ryung sighs heavily and sits at the couch. "Why is this so stressful?" Chae-ryung complained.

"I don't know myself," Mi-ran replied.

"About what? Who is Alexa and Clarice you just talked about?" Jeonghan asked. Jimin drinks a cup of tea and everyone are wondering what did Chae-ryung was talking about the whole day. Chae-ryung sighs and replied, "I just discovered that another soul is living inside me and also Yoo-jung."

"Um... what does that mean?" Jin asked. Chae-ryung replied with a question, "Do you know the name Lua?"

"The Head Alpha. Why?" Chae-ryung shooked her head and replied, "Well..."

A maid then walks to Chae-ryung. She bows and said, "Miss, he is here."

Chae-ryung nods and said, "Let him in first. I need to change my clothes." The maid bkws and walks away. Chae-ryung said, "You guys go back first."

"Who is he?" Woozi asked. They can hear the sound of jealousy in Woozi. Chae-ryung replied, "My chingu."

A boy who is a few years older than Chae-ryung, walks to Chae-ryung and they bow. The boy smiles and said, "It's nice to see you again, Miss Go Chae-ryung."

Chae-ryung nods and said, "You too, Mr. Chae Hyungwon." They laugh and Chae-ryung asked, "What brings you here?"

Hyungwon gives a blue file to Chae-ryung and said, "That is all the costs for the new..."

"Ah! Let's talk upstairs." Hyungwon nods and they walk upstairs. The others look at them and S. Coups said, "Hyungwon's here."

"I know," Joshua said. DK said, "He is not in the stereotype."

"Why are we starting to feel uncomfortable?" Woozi asked. They all look at Woozi and Suga said, "You're the only one who is uncomfortable with that."

"See? That proves on how jealous you are, hyung," Dino teased. Woozi shooked his head and Haebin asked, "But why he is here by the way?"

"Business, I think," Seo-jun replied.

"So, this is the amount of money that is needed for the new planetarium," Hyungwon said while adjusting his round glasses. Chae-ryung nods and said, "Thank you for helping me."

"No problem. By the way, why didn't you tell me that you have guests?" Chae-ryung scratches her neck in embarrassment and replied, "I forgot."

"It's okay. Um... did I just saw Jihoon feeling jealous?"

"W... what do you m... mean?" Hyungwon chuckles and stands. He said, "Nevermind."

Chae-ryung stands and they leave the study room. They walk down and Hyungwon leaves th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter