Chapter 4

Break the Wall
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Where's Jihoon?" S. Coups asked the next day. All of them look at each other and shooked their heads. Jeonghan said, "Let me see where is he."

Jeonghan takes his wand and said, "Find Jihoon."

Then, a cloud is formed and a figure appeared. He looks at it and facepalms before making the cloud disappear. Hoshi asked, "What did you see?"

"He is sleeping with Chae-ryung," Jeonghan replied. S. Coups sighs and said, "I'll get him."

Meanwhile, Woozi and Chae-ryung are still asleep. S. Coups enters Chae-ryung's room by the window and shooked his head. S. Coups sighs and walks to the bed quietly. He pokes Woozi's cheek with his wand and said, "Rise and shine, Jihoon."

Instead of Woozi waking up, Chae-ryung open her eyes. She rubs her eyes and saw S. Coups. She sits properly and said, "We didn't do anything, S. Coups oppa."

S. Coups nods and said, "Hurry up and take your bath."

"Yah! I told you that you don't touch the button!" Jonghyun grabs a boy's collar and pushes his to the locker. The boy looks down and he is a nerd. He said, "I'm sorry."

Jonghyun clench his teeth and - "Put your hands away from the boy, Jonghyun hyung!"

Jonghyun looks at Minho, mad. He let go the boy's collar and moves his hand to his pants. He takes out a gun and aims it to Minho. Minho is shocked and said, "Hyung..."

"Shut the fish up or else hell is waiting for you!" Jonghyun yells at Minho. Chae-ryung, Gugudan and Seventeen saw that and Minho said, "Shoot me if you dare."

Chae-ryung's eyes widened and so as the others. Seo-jun said, "Drop the gun, Jonghyun."

Taemin walks to Seo-jun and aims a knife at his neck. Hoshi said, "Calm down. Let's talk about this."

There's nothing to talk about!" Taemin shouted. Vernon casts a spell to Taemin and said, "Drop the knife."

Taemin drops the knife and blinks a few times. He looks at the ground and gasps. He asked, "What happened?"

Minho shouted, "SHOOT ME JONGHYUN!"

Jonghyun pulls the trigger and Chae-ryung runs to Minho. She pushes him away and the bullet goes into Chae-ryung's left arm. She falls to the ground and Wonwoo tries to stop Jonghyun from doing anything. Woozi runs to her and looks at her arm. He said, "We have to go to the nurse's office."

Chae-ryung stands and holds her bleeding arm. Haebin and Nayoung help her to go to the nurse's office. In a few steps, another bullet pierces her right leg. She nearly fall and Nayoung catches her. Chae-ryung sits a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter