Chapter 10

Break the Wall
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Oh my gosh! Is it true?"

"They are close."

"Impossible!"

"This sounds crazy!"

Chae-ryung and Woozi walk into the classroom the next day, The students are whispering to one another, in their societies. Joshua drags the two of them at the back and they sit. Chae-ryung asked, "Why are they acting weird?"

"The news come out," The8 replied. Seo-jun shows the news and they read it. Woozi scoffs and said, "We're not dating all right."

"Then what about when you called Chae-ryung... um... GIRLFRIEND~? Huh? Huh?" Wonwoo teased. Chae-ryung is disappointed a bit when that comes out from Woozi's mouth. She can't control her emotions anymore. Without thinking twice, she slaps Woozi at the cheek and stands. Everyone look at them and Chae-ryung walks out from class.

"Ouch! That was painful," Vernon said. Woozi stands and leaves the classroom. Mi-ran asked, "Did Chae-ryung got mad when Woozi said that they weren't dating?"

"Or are they in love?" Baekhyun asked. Chanyeol said, "I don't know but we need to find who is spreading this news."

"Fast," DK said.

"Go Chae-ryung, stop! Please, listen to me!" Woozi is chasing Chae-ryung at the hallway. Chae-ryung ignores him and continues walking. Woozi grabs Chae-ryung's wrist and pulls her close. They bump into each other and Chae-ryung struggles to get herself free. She shouts, "Let me go!"

"Have you post the news?" Woozi quickly drags Chae-ryung into a small room and closes the door. They hear two people are talking outside.

"I already post the news." That sounds like Min-jae. Another person claps and laughs.

"Good. I can't wait to see what my Jihoon's going to do." Chae-ryung is boiling up in anger. It is Yoo-jung the witch, that is what she referred her as. She wishes to get out from the room and punch her square at the face.

"Well, Soo Hyuk said that we need to tell the girl that he needs to see her."

"Why does he want to see that loser?"

"Maybe he is going to brainwash her. Aish... you know the girl is a hybrid. Soo Hyuk will absorb her powers and she will be powerless."

"Powerless? That is a good plan. She can't heal if her powers are gone." The two laugh and leave the h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter