Chapter 6

Break the Wall
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chae-ryung walks out from the school ground and screams. Her mind is going crazy right now. She punches in front and a tree topples over due to an unusual collision. She walks back and forth and asked herself, "What am I supposed to do? Stereotypes... um... how am I supposed to get rid of this stupid stereotype culture?!"

"Do you have a plan?" Chae-ryung looks behind and saw Woozi. She looks away and walks to a shady tree. She sits under the tree and Woozi sits with her. The other Seventeen members walk to them and sit with them. Chae-ryung asked, "Why is stereotype even exist? It makes me frustrated."

"I know," Mingyu replied. S. Coups then receives a message. He takes out his phoen and reads the message. He sighs and said, "Gugudan members are already involve with this except Haebin. She is running away from them."

Seungkwan stands and said, 'I'll help Haebin. Stay here." He runs back to the school and The8 and Jeonghan decides to follow. Vernon said, "This is too much. Yoo-jung's power is too high."

"I know," Chae-ryung said. Not long, Haebin runs to them with Seo-jun and Mi-ran. They breathe heavily and Mi-ran said, "Seungkwan, The8 and Jeonghan... they're into the culture now."

S. Coups stands and asked, "WHAT?!"

Suga, Jin and Jimin walk to them and Jimin said, "Soo hyuk casted a spell to Jeonghan, The8 and Seungkwan. It is the same spell that the previous mastermind used."

"There's something worse," Jin said. Woozi try to sense anything and Chae-ryung gasps. She said, "Yoo-jung is controlling the Strixes' powers and so as the others."

"Except yours because your abilities are very strong," Suga replied. DK said, "That's why I can't sense any bad energy."

"We have to do something," Hoshi said. Minho runs to them and said, "Their powers are too strong."

Chae-ryung tries to think. She fingersnaps and said, "Come to my house. We can plan to abolish this ridiculous stereotypes."

"That's a good idea," Wonwoo replied. Chae-ryung stands and her ears are hearing something. She looks at them and said, "We have to run."

"Why?" Dino asked. Then, a flying fireball approaches them. They run away and Chae-ryung blocks the fireball with her mind skills. The fireball disappears and someone shouts for help. Chae-ryung runs to the school and Baekhyun runs to her. He transforms into Shadow Eagle and helps Chae-ryung up. Chae-ryung said, "Let's go."

Baekhyun flies up to the sky and Chae-ryung asked, "How come you can change into an eagle?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter