Chapter 18

Break the Wall
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chae-ryung holds her wand and aims it at possessed Hyungwon. She steps back and said, "Don't make me do this to you. We are friends, remember?"

"Friends? Over my dead body." Chae-ryung enrages and shouts, "Anaíresi tis kakó xórki!! (UNDO THE EVIL SPELL!!)"

Purple light shines from the gem and the gem enits lightning to the possessed students. The lightning spreads to the whole school and a loud storm can be heard. Woozi looks and saw that the spell can have a bad effect on the caster itself. He runs to Chae-ryung and snatches the wand. He hugs Chae-ryung and current seeps into Woozi's bloodstream. The storm is cooled down and Chae-ryung looks at Woozi. Woozi sighs and Chae-ryung saw the differences. She said, "You're dying."

Woozi shooked his head and said, "I am not, Chae-ryung. You're still weak and young. You don't know how to control this spell. It just went inside me to purify it."

Chae-ryung looks at Hyungwon and Woozi kicks him. He said, "We have to run."

They run along with DK, Haebin, Niel and Chanyeol. Alexa and Grim Reaper are waiting for them at the roof and Niel said as they reach the tall wall, "We have to climb."

They all look at each other and nod. They lift up Haebin and Haebin grabs Alexa's hands. Alexa pulls her up and Chae-ryung is drag by Yoo-jung. Woozi's eyes widened and said, "PPALI!"

Chae-ryung aims her wand at Yoo-jung and said, "Dilitírio págo gia chília chrónia! (Poison ice for a thousand years!)"

Blue frost shoots at Yoo-jung's wand. Yoo-jung shrieks and let go of her wand. The wand falls and breaks into million pieces. Chae-ryung stands and changes into a werewolf. She runs to Yoo-jung with full speed and Yoo-jung avoids Chae-ryung's attack.

Yoo-jung laughs and Chae-ryung runs before jumping to get to Yoo-jung. Yoo-jung said, "Petóntas ta machaíria tis ekdíkisis! (Flying knives of revenge!)"

Lots of knives appear and they move towards Chae-ryung. Woozi runs towards Chae-ryung and said the spell, "Butterfly effect!"

The knives changes into colourful butterflies. Chae-ryung breathes heavily and Woozi looks at her. He asked, "Gwaenchanhayo?"

Chae-ryung nods. Woozi breaks the hug and holds Chae-ryung's hand. He stands in front of her and shouts, "Stop doing this Yoo-jung!"

Yoo-jung laughs and asked, "Why should I stop? Oh... is it because that you want a happy ending with her, right?!"

"Ani! You've caused a lot of trouble! Soo Hyuk too! Wha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter